Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Shee_xaan

I am NOT. Need to end Khushi track 

Thank u. 99.99 % feel same way except Dr. ashutosh.πŸ˜†
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I do not like her.. and its primarily coz of her atrocious dialogues.. Yesterday too ..at the station she was again taunting Nidhi ..on how.. she will only remember Khushis mischiefs.. i mean seriously which kid talks n taunts like this?? 

She was so sarcastic. The only thing I liked is Station . Apart from KGH and MM lodge we got some outdoor shoot in KTLKπŸ˜†
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Rajani: excellent post.. Khushi is the worst child character i hv ever seen in any daily soap.. Seriously, she doesn't hv single trait or a good side to like her or hv any kind of sympathy.. Hope kasish aka khushi ki nani takes her away frm ashni.. I feel this whole november month is gonna on khushi's milan with her nani, ashu trying to move on frm khushi's exit frm his life.. Hopeful of full on romantic ashni's KC, DIWALI etc..

They could have made this track better by having some normal child. Abused child who is naughty but well behaved. Who is happy to receive love and affection from Mathur family. AshNi together playing with her or going for some picnic . Then the separation could have been really painful.
But they made kachara of getting child in the show.
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

Sorry 4 khushi? U gotta b kidding me.
Even yestday,she was behavin so badly wid nidhi.

I would love to read
Hamari nazar se khushi!

Maha HNS from Deepaji for weekend! Dont spare her.
πŸ˜†
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amuja_27

Feeling bad for Khushi-no way.when she jerked Nidhi's hand, muze laga ki abhi tv me ghuskar uske kaanke niche bajau...jute pahankar sidha AshNi ke bed par chad gai(aise karname karti hogi tabhi MM dante hoge na)
I felt extremly bad for only Nidhi.kaise idiotose pala padta hain uska..!

Feeling bad for Khushi-no way.when she jerked Nidhi's hand, muze laga ki abhi tv me ghuskar uske kaanke niche bajau..

Me too.
I loved mami saying juban katke Kawwon ko khila dungi. She has a big mouth.
😈
I know I  am supposed to feel sorry on this dialogueπŸ˜†

debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

She is the only kid without innocence. I find Nidhi more innocent and so find her cute.

ur comparing a kid with an adult..!
rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debaparna77

ur comparing a kid with an adult..!

Nidhi abhi bachhi hai and Khushi sab ki dadi haiπŸ˜†
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Nidhi abhi bachhi hai and Khushi sab ki dadi haiπŸ˜†

Look, m not supporting her behavior at all..sirf itna kehna chahti hoon..hum bado se bhi galatia hoti hai...us bachchi se hua to usko sudharne ki time to do ! ek din me insaan 100% change ho sakta hain keya? we still dunno what happened with her in dehradoon! picture abhi baaki hai Rajani ji..thoda wait kijiye πŸ˜†
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for your honest attempt to answer my questions. I have never come across such child in my life. Kids are naughty but not so manipulative. 
Agree  with you.

First I was trying to know mystery about Khushi's past now its a mystery why Nidhi cant hate her and still cares for her after being so much humiliated?

I think Nidhi can't and won't hate her because  she knew that Ashutosh is attached to Khushi and he loves her so much. Nidhi doesn't want to hurt him  because she loves and cares for him so much.

rajanigandha26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Thanks for your honest attempt to answer my questions. I have never come across such child in my life. Kids are naughty but not so manipulative. 

Agree  with you.

First I was trying to know mystery about Khushi's past now its a mystery why Nidhi cant hate her and still cares for her after being so much humiliated?

I think Nidhi can't and won't hate her because  she knew that Ashutosh is attached to Khushi and he loves her so much. Nidhi doesn't want to hurt him  because she loves and cares for him so much.

Yes she never complained about Khushi to ashu seeing his great affection for her. She is afraid of hurting him by doing so.