Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh I'd be frustrated like Pankhu. I don't see my reaction being much different to hers except my patience would go much quicker than hers 🀣 I'd outrightly ask Adi...'W*F is wrong with you??' 😳
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i would give him a romatic book called 'abs of romance' and
'a dumbos guide to romance'
f.s.m thumbnail
Sharna .. What a post !! πŸ˜› 
You forgot Sai πŸ˜† ... 
I donno what would I do if Pankhurimwas my wife .. πŸ˜†
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Haha, Sai, what about imagining Pankuri as your wife?! What would you do then?

ohh, if it is, then I will kiss Pankuri, take her out for a movie and do things which she too has a knack, like some hobby (gardening) or discuss philosophies like trust and relation with her. 😳 😳
Not telling other things πŸ˜‰  **Censored** 🀒
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Ohh, forgot to mention, I would make sure that she gets drenched in rain as well.

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg Sai, I clicked on your last post before it fully loaded on my phone and the move started playing.. I'm in a quiet hallway filled with students!! Lololol!!

So sorry, I forgot to mention you in my post.. I'll add you in immediately but wah wah.. *claps* kya reply dia!! Love it!! You and fawwaz were making me giggle in class!! Hehehe.. Loved your replies!! Especially the censored parts!!
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

Omg Sai, I clicked on your last post before it fully loaded on my phone and the move started playing.. I'm in a quiet hallway filled with students!! Lololol!!

So sorry, I forgot to mention you in my post.. I'll add you in immediately but wah wah.. *claps* kya reply dia!! Love it!! You and fawwaz were making me giggle in class!! Hehehe.. Loved your replies!! Especially the censored parts!!

Opps, I didn't knew you would open your posts in class, nice to know you liked my reply, I would have wrote more but controlled myself. 😳 😳

It is quite a Hot song, please don't let other students listen to it 😳 πŸ˜‰
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: f.s.m

Sharna .. What a post !! πŸ˜› 

You forgot Sai πŸ˜† ... 
I donno what would I do if Pankhurimwas my wife .. πŸ˜†

Haha thank you fawwaz! C;mon, sureeely you could think of something πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ if need help, ask sai! He has some wonderful suggestions!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Sai, I forgot my headphones so i cannot listen to it yet!! im anxious though, i want to hear it!

OMG, the"gets drenched in rain" part is making ME blush hahahah.. Everyone is going romantic wanting PaYa wet hahaha I love ittt
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Pratibha, yes the guys u r talking ,they Still existπŸ˜†, on serious note, yes ,d man u r talking they exists! In dis world! I'm realy waiting for my process in falling in Love wid Sum1, ab what 2 do! Pyar nai hua toh! Little immaturity is also jaruri , m realy wants my Romantic life jaldi, but muje Pyar pata nai kab hoga, btw ye hota kaise hai??

Dev ithezar ka pahl meetha hota hain!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But I don't know if these guys exist or not.. I havent seen any.. 😭