sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the sequel to my post "If Adi was YOUR good friend, what would you do.." πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ Since their status updated, I thought it was only right to update my post too!

Soo, if Adi was YOUR husband what would you do?! This post is for purely recreational, fun purposes! It is intended to be a fun post ONLY! πŸ˜ƒ I can only imagine my haalat if Adi was my dear hubby.. I, like Adi, run away from words like marriage and husband, but when it's Adi, I'll be there in a heartbeat! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So gals, do get creative and just imagine, what would you do if Adi was your husband!?! And again ladies, lets TRY to keep the post censured.. (Aheeem Gunjan, Pooja πŸ˜‰) At least PG 13 okay?! Don't think there is anyone 13 or under here, no?

Sorry to the guys in our forum, Fawwaz, Dev.. I guess it's only for gals, BUT you guys are more than welcome to add what you would do if Pankuri was your wife! Again, same rules apply! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

If Adi was MY husband, I would make delicious food continuously to feed a constantly hungry Adi πŸ˜‰ As they say, the road to a man's heart is through his stomach!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 I would go to a movie with Rubel or Shivam (whoever is available) to make him jealous... (as Adi wants to watch movies alone..so he can't go anyways)!
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if adi was my hubby...i wud be luckiest gal in da world...
hayee aur kya sochun kahun bolun...me in drmland sharna..
gud post
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Adi was my Patidev, I would (damn trying to think with a clean mind, haven't done that for a while...πŸ˜‰) Umm, uhhh...oh yes! I would be the man and take us out on a date. Oh and I'd wear RED since Adi thinks (well Nakuul) thinks that Red=Sexy. Oh and I'd make sure it'd be a dress cause ya know he'd forget friendship in a secondπŸ˜‰ 

Btw, awesome post from the awesome SharnaπŸ˜‰ Oh and thanks for exposing Pooja & IπŸ˜³πŸ˜† haha
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: XoXKashishXoX

If Adi was my Patidev, I would (damn trying to think with a clean mind, haven't done that for a while...πŸ˜‰) Umm, uhhh...oh yes! I would be the man and take us out on a date. Oh and I'd wear RED since Adi thinks (well Nakuul) thinks that Red=Sexy. Oh and I'd make sure it'd be a dress cause ya know he'd forget friendship in a secondπŸ˜‰ 

Btw, awesome post from the awesome SharnaπŸ˜‰ Oh and thanks for exposing Pooja & IπŸ˜³πŸ˜† haha

LOLOL.. If no one else, I knew you would enjoy this post.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ohh. Would you also be willing to let your pyaari awesome Sharna borrow that red dress?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ It's quite funny how he thinks red is sexy as it's my favorite color! πŸ˜ƒ Oh gosh, you in a red dress, he will definitely forget friendship in a second. He'll start using "Tu meri Pathni hain na?" Instead of his classic "Tu mere dost hain na?!"

Haha, my pleaasure πŸ˜‰ But if anyone has read our previous exchanges in other threads they've already figured out just how "innocent" we are.. e.i "Sirf Tere Liye.." πŸ˜ƒ You've been looong exposed already darlinggg. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dae_drmer

if adi was my hubby...i wud be luckiest gal in da world...

hayee aur kya sochun kahun bolun...me in drmland sharna..
gud post

Uoff, I know what you mean.. I nearly started hyperventilating thinking of Adi is my hypothetical hubby I probably couldn't do more than just gaze at his gorgeous face/eyes..

sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

I would go to a movie with Rubel or Shivam (whoever is available) to make him jealous... (as Adi wants to watch movies alone..so he can't go anyways)!

I desperately want to see a jealousy track. I want to see how hot Adi is when jealous dammit!
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Nice post Sharna but not applicable for me. No comments. Nice fun post.
xGunjanx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

LOLOL.. If no one else, I knew you would enjoy this post.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ohh. Would you also be willing to let your pyaari awesome Sharna borrow that red dress?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ It's quite funny how he thinks red is sexy as it's my favorite color! πŸ˜ƒ Oh gosh, you in a red dress, he will definitely forget friendship in a second. He'll start using "Tu meri Pathni hain na?" Instead of his classic "Tu mere dost hain na?!"

Haha, my pleaasure πŸ˜‰ But if anyone has read our previous exchanges in other threads they've already figured out just how "innocent" we are.. e.i "Sirf Tere Liye.." πŸ˜ƒ You've been looong exposed already darlinggg. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜ƒ

Although I don't let just anyone borrow my clothes, you are an exceptionπŸ˜‰ Do you feel special now? Oh and since I know your going to let me have Adi for my bday might as well be nice to do that muchπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Arre that;s what I was thinking about too, about how you both like Red, is this a sign from God?!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hahah but no still, I'm not that attractive..you on the other hand...πŸ˜‰ But it's not a bad thing to imagine, hayeee☺️ I would die, not even faint. Simply die, if Adi said that. My life would be completeπŸ˜ƒ 
Omg the "Sirf Tere Liye" line just never get's old now does it? I would def like to use that line ofcourseπŸ˜‰ Haha damn, your right everyone knows or more accurately; the whole world knows! lol oh well...πŸ˜†
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharna2k6

I desperately want to see a jealousy track. I want to see how hot Adi is when jealous dammit!

I too want a jealousy track but will Adi ever be jealous.