Watching old epi bt it hurts...

Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I used to watch IPK to cheer up my mood but now while watching it really hurts and tears rolled down from eyes..
When Rabbave started cried lyk a hell...
I never knew i wil b obsessed to a fictional show lyk this more than a show i love ARSHI.. i cant see Arshi played by any other but Sarun..
I wil nvr forget this show,Arshi n everything related to it..
Love SARUN forever..
Hope Barun stays ans Gul maata change the story plzzz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Res

*edit*

OMG THATS WHAT i was planning to do!...

I have four day off from school!...(remembrance day...)

And i decided to start watching ipkknd from the beginning!:p

From the entries to first meet and everything:P

I know...i miss the old ipkknd:P...i literally live in this forum..
HELL...I pay more attention to Ipkknd forum then my Family...so literally this is mY family and I DONT WANNA SAY GOODBYE TO ANYONE HERE:(...

PETITION OR NO PETITION...i just want barun to clarify the news and also WANT GUL TO CHANGE THE TRACK ASAP!...Cuz a lot of fans are pissed with the track...along with Barun himself!Edited by ArhiAbhiya - 11 years ago
venkata thumbnail
Yeah same with me. I am watching old episodes but unable to enjoy them today I do not why. But I hating now. But prAying to god that some good comes tomorrow.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The best thing to do is watch it up to where they get married and take that as a Beautiful ending. This hurt it really hurts. ðŸ’”
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
we r ipk addicted.. I think after Barun quits we all have to join in rehabilitation centres . Even I cannot watch old episode for while. Today I couldn't enjoy the episode , every frame reminds what I am going to miss, what I will do without Sarun? Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
Barundeewani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiAbhiya

Res

*edit*

OMG THATS WHAT i was planning to do!...

I have four day off from school!...(remembrance day...)

And i decided to start watching ipkknd from the beginning!:p

From the entries to first meet and everything:P

I know...i miss the old ipkknd:P...i literally live in this forum..
HELL...I pay more attention to Ipkknd forum then my Family...so literally this is mY family and I DONT WANNA SAY GOODBYE TO ANYONE HERE:(...

PETITION OR NO PETITION...i just want barun to clarify the news and also WANT GUL TO CHANGE THE TRACK ASAP!...Cuz a lot of fans are pissed with the track...along with Barun himself!

Yeah i hope she changes... Even i dont want him to stay if the track goes lyk Shit wit Shitty..
Barundeewani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

The best thing to do is watch it up to where they get married and take that as a Beautiful ending. This hurt it really hurts.💔

Yeah tats whn IPK ended... Hate shitty track..
Barundeewani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

we r ipk addicted.. I think after Barun quits we all have to join in rehabilitation centres . Even I cannot watch old episode for while. Today I couldn't enjoy the episode , every frame reminds what I am going to miss, what I will do without Sarun?

Yest epi was very emotional n heart wrenching especially Arnav's dialogues..:'(
-HoneyBoo- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Barundeewani19

Yeah i hope she changes... Even i dont want him to stay if the track goes lyk Shit wit Shitty..

I concur :)...

hell i wud want the show to end if the track conts or hand it over to SP so they can take over and change tracks...(if gul is not interested with ipkknd anymore...why ruin it rather than handing it over to someone who is willing to?...)
Barundeewani19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiAbhiya

I concur :)...

hell i wud want the show to end if the track conts or hand it over to SP so they can take over and change tracks...(if gul is not interested with ipkknd anymore...why ruin it rather than handing it over to someone who is willing to?...)

Tats wat i wonder.. Y cant she handover when she s nt able to handle it doesnt mean take it to downhill n butcher the characters.. R else take a storyline frm IF atleast tat dsnt hurt her pride.. Hell wit u Gul..