Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
oooh Happy birthday dear 🤗

And it was a blockbuster update. I feel the goosebumps all over me still - how these scenes wud hv looked on screen - EXPLOSIVE 

Bestest update - Love ya ❤️

Waiting for the moment he realizes that there is no other way than SLEEPING on the ground 😆
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Another amaaazzzing chapter! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I think I can feel my heartbeat pick up after finishing reading this update and in particular those parts where Lord Arrrnav and Khushi have their ... hmmm ... special moments ❤️❤️❤️

Its funny how he keeps blaming Khushi as to why they spent most of that day in the forest together ...

Ahhh ... yes! I actually think I could imagine Lord Arnav gaping when he came to know that she was bathing 🤣

The First Lord states that she disgusts him, her thinking etc etc etc, but his mind and heart can't help but feel a pull towards her. When she's bathing, he is trying hard not to think of such images ... possibly because once they enter his wayward brain, he knows that he'll act on them 😉 and he won't be in control any longer and he doesn't like that 😳

I'd say that when Lord Arnav hoists Khushi up and she dries his hair, that for me is definately a beautiful moment.  To anyone looking on, it wouldn't seem anything out of the ordinary.

I cannot wait to read what happens further! 😃😃😃 ... whether or not they'll need to sleep in the forest ... if so ... what'll happen ...

Happy Birthday once again!

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woah amazing ...
wt a hot secne u showed us ☺️
thnx 4 pm 😃
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Howdy folks!! 

sorry i am late ... had gone in search of my lill fellas... and I just managed to find some of them only 😭

I shall go in search of the rest later!! 

@Lin... Thanks for the update honey!! 

~~~~~~Now for the Update~~~~~~

@Khushi... wow!! baby how many things does your tiny box contain?
@ASR...  oops!! gotcha!! 

@Khushi... Really Khushi?"You will catch a cold."..."Shall you or should I?"? what were you thinking you butter cup?

@ASR...  "Me touch your dirty blanket that was draped around you?"oh really? But you definitely can go about make her rub against you ?...yes you deserve to catch a cold!!  
@[email protected] hang on ... woah!! what was that??? *gulp*  he he... sorry mate dont wanna mis this Rabba Ve moment!! *sheepish grin*

@Khusiiieee... looks like u have made some solid plans for the night!! eh?night gown? in the forest? to sleep? he he he

@Lin... oooh cant wait to know what happens next!! 

~P

Edited by arushi_fan - 11 years ago
207shikha thumbnail
wow.! it was amazing..!!!

left me in need of more..it was brilliant.
vrinda-95 thumbnail
Many happy returns of the day,dear!

Fantastic and romantic update!The day is not over yet;there is more to come.Waiting for tomorrow.
hatelove_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY B'DAY DEAR
AS ALWAYS AWESOME UPDATE
LOVED IT⭐️
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You are out to torture your hapless readers,aren't you? ...Just kidding...Thanks for the 'Thank you gift'!
Wish you a fantastic Birthday!! God bless!
Edited by tanya_vi - 11 years ago
Crinklez. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww you gave us a birthday treat, on your birthday. Your so amazing.
Hope you had a good birthday.
casker thumbnail
superb thankyou gift.
had goosebumps while reading😊.