Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
☺️..you should write a warning for this update... it can actually embarrass people if they read it in public place...as they will be reading with really funny expressions... I was transported to jadu hain nasha moment...and this time I am just glad that phone rang after it all happend...😆..You really describe romantic moments so well ..I love the way you described his gaze on her...and how she felt when he approached...First part was funny with arnav taking in completely different meaning of khushi 's statement..😆..👏really well written...waiting for next update😃
tara.singhania thumbnail
Damn Arnav Singh Raizada's phone...always rings on at the wrong time..
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for the Pm

So Phone is the villain in this story ha ? But at least they kissed.

Loved the way Arnav is hypnotized by Kushi. I can sense the intense gaze of Arnav and the consequent effect it had on Kushi. U presented it superbly. 

Eagerly waiting for next chapter.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Damn you Farah - you didn't get a better point to break the story. And I agree with riti above - this post should come with a warning -"Not to be read in office and should be read in private". Imagine my state when my co-worker passed by and asked what is that I was reading with such interest. Ab mein kya bolu? Cat got my tongue and I said I was reading a social survey - Lucky for me he didn't ask which survey. Anyway the update was too good - So finally Arnav and Khushi kissed and hopefully Arnav does remember that he was the one who kissed Khushi. I was transported to Jadhu hai Nasha hai sequence. Too good an update. Thanks for the pm but please try to update soon. Can't wait for the next update. 
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

Damn you Farah - you didn't get a better point to break the story. And I agree with riti above - this post should come with a warning -"Not to be read in office and should be read in private". Imagine my state when my co-worker passed by and asked what is that I was reading with such interest. Ab mein kya bolu? Cat got my tongue and I said I was reading a social survey - Lucky for me he didn't ask which survey. Anyway the update was too good - So finally Arnav and Khushi kissed and hopefully Arnav does remember that he was the one who kissed Khushi. I was transported to Jadhu hai Nasha hai sequence. Too good an update. Thanks for the pm but please try to update soon. Can't wait for the next update. 

I was not planning to reply any comment now but you cracked me up Sarada .. 🤣

Social Survey? Seriously??? 🤣🤣

I was super pissed with someone from the team and just finished lashing out on him .. and here you just fixed my mood in a jiffy! 😆

And the one at bold & blue .. haha .. poor Arnav .. we doubt him so much! He is a sweetheart .. just a little unpredictable. 😛
barunxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aaahhh that bloody phone! But atleast they kissed ;) Please please make Arnav not walk away or something like that please! :( Update sooonn! Left it at such an important part..
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ufff...ye phone bhi naa...
i jxt lovd the update n arnv ix such a jerk...his condition is sooo miserable bcx he ix sooo in love...
brilliant work dear
n
thnxxx 4 da pm...
Crazy_soul2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
brilliant update..
jus loved it to core...
awesomely written..
n thnx 4 the PM 😊
Summer99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail