Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mohabbatgirl

Lol!! Nahi yaar.. My Mum-in-law might come over for the weekend.. Toh unko aur unke bete ko impress karne ne chakkar mein shayad update na kar paaon.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aisi baat hai toh, unne har week aana chahiye...itne saare updates jo milega...lol

jokes apart...coming back ...this was just awesome...I dont have words to appreciate u!!

but i have a big yet silly qn...i hope u will give me a detailed explanation in a PM...[whats this trigger all about???]
I mean all these are very new terms to me...
rockz.diva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg itz awsomeee you've captured her feelings nicely and portrayed them beautifully  i juz loved it sooo much cnt wait  4 nxt part but :p waitng waitnggg

ty 4 pm huggieee
Enchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey!!!!😊

Second update!!! same day!!!😲
Dil garden garden ho gya πŸ˜† Oh!!! this fic is getting me more n more curious ... I cant handle it anymore "y the hell were Arjun and Riya pointing guns at one another" Riya ... so sad she is so confused what to do.. she don't wanna end anything that way neither she can return back...πŸ˜­πŸ˜’

Anyways.. As usual the update was supercool and mindblowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ Waiting for the next update...πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon!!!!!!😊

Love,
DeepπŸ˜› 
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vidya.anand

aisi baat hai toh, unne har week aana chahiye...itne saare updates jo milega...lol

Na re baba!! Yahan chaar mahinon baad aa rahi hain, toh I'm running helter-skelter.. Har hafte aane lagi, toh ram jaane mera kya hoga.. She isn't scary or anything; but u see, ab tak poori saas bani nahi hai na, risk nahi le sakti!! πŸ˜³

jokes apart...coming back ...this was just awesome...I dont have words to appreciate u!!

Thanks.. πŸ˜Š

but i have a big yet silly qn...i hope u will give me a detailed explanation in a PM...[whats this trigger all about???]
I mean all these are very new terms to me...

Oh okay.. I will.. Maybe in a while.. πŸ˜Š Thanks for asking.. 

Originally posted by: deepika1692

Hey!!!!😊

Second update!!! same day!!!😲
Dil garden garden ho gya πŸ˜† Oh!!! this fic is getting me more n more curious ... I cant handle it anymore "y the hell were Arjun and Riya pointing guns at one another" Riya ... so sad she is so confused what to do.. she don't wanna end anything that way neither she can return back...πŸ˜­πŸ˜’

Anyways.. As usual the update was supercool and mindblowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ Waiting for the next update...πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon!!!!!!😊

Love,
DeepπŸ˜› 

Well, darling, aapko next Chap tak rukna padega.. Tab tak Mentos khaao aur apni dimaag ki batti jalao.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
As usual a fantastic update ...
Awww poor riya she decided to end her life and thinking about all those beautiful memories she had spent with Arjun and thinking about her daughter's future ... :(
But omg poor Arjun he is in a dilemma ... He is basically confused what to choose ??? Whether his love or country ???
I'm looking forward to read the next update ... :)
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Avantika, yes this was very emotional, but this time I was so eager to find out if Arjun will reach her in time that I didn't feel sad, but I am looking forward to a happy reunion between the two. I am sure he is going to be in time and make her see that what she is trying to do is wrong. I mean the sacrifice she is making for the country, there are other ways I am sure.

Looking forward to more.

P.S. As someone who has experience in dealing with MIL everyday, I wish you the best of luck, and I am sure you will be impressive enough to knock her socks off.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by sbp1971 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Avantika, yes this was very emotional, but this time I was so eager to find out if Arjun will reach her in time that I didn't feel sad, but I am looking forward to a happy reunion between the two. I am sure he is going to be in time and make her see that what she is trying to do is wrong. I mean the sacrifice she is making for the country, there are other ways I am sure.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks Shilpa..  same with me.. Didn't feel sad while writing this one.. Coz I was more interested in penning down Arjun's reaction to the whole scenario.. 

Keep reading for more.. πŸ˜Š

P.S. As someone who has experience in dealing with MIL everyday, I wish you the best of luck, and I am sure you will be impressive enough to knock her socks off.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lol.. I hope so.. But my annoying fiance is scaring the hell out of me.. So much so that I finally hung up on him!! πŸ˜†

shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww yaar awsome update
continue soon
thanks for pm
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oye hoye aj toh updates pe updates mil rahe hai woh bhi dhamakedar πŸ˜ƒ

thank you di for this great update..waiting for next πŸ‘πŸΌ