Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
reallyy awesomeee eventhough its short update!!!!! waiting for a longer update!!!!! do continue soon... 
sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update...
continue soon n plz make it a long one...
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very good one!!was waiting for it since yesterday
plzzz continue ssooon wid a looonng one
i really like this story...wanna read more...
so continue soon 
and do pm me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblasting update it is awesome ... please please please please continue soon!!!! you are awesome writer i wish there was more virika romance... thanks for the PM... 
--Ayesha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww lovely n superb.
Thanx 4 the pm dear
vini_karan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
LoveLy...
cOntinuE sOOn..
U r a faB. writeR..
reaD uR stoRY..aLL in onCe :P

~~SAAVI~~
pooja-roxx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good one...
i loved it...
Thanx for the pm..
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
short yet perfect!!
thanks for the pm
continue soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the PM!
Update soon!

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 28

Jeevika woke up early the next morning as she hadn't finished packing. She got up from the bed looking at Viren who had a slight smile on his face. Jeevika quickly went to take a bath and got dressed up quickly. It was 7 in the morning when she came back to the room. She went to Gia's nursery to bring her to her room. Gia was still fast asleep, so Jeevika placed her on the bed right next to Viren as she finished doing everything. She finished packing her's and Viren's bag and then she saw Viren slightly opening his eyes. Viren caught hold of Jeevika and pulled her onto the bed on top of him.

viren - "Goodmorning Mrs. Vadhera, hope you slept well last night" he said smirking. 

jeevika - "Yes I did, but please leave me. We have so much left to do and I better finish it before Gia wakes up"

viren - "But I don't feel like leaving you right now. Please just stay here with me right now. I really miss you"

jeevika - "Virenji, how do you miss me? I'm always here with you"

viren - "But we're never alone, just you and me."

With that Viren started kissing Jeevika again. She was also enjoying the love Viren was showering on her and wish she could just be in his arms all day long. After kissing passionately for a while, they both got out of breath. Jeevika placed a slight kiss on his check and then got up from the bed. Viren soon got up to and went to the bathroom to get ready as their flight was this afternoon and they had to leave by noon. Jeevika finished packing almost everything and had to just finish packing Gia's baby bag for the flight. She took out the new bag Viren had got for Jeevika to put all of Gia's stuff in. She placed extra pairs of clothes with food, milk bottles, diapers, and everything else Gia would need on flight. As soon as Viren came out of the bathroom, Manvi knocked on the door and Jeevika went to open it. 

manvi - "Goodmorning di, ready to leave me soon?"

jeevika - "Don't say it like that mannu, You're coming in a few days. Only then will I have fun, when you, Virat, and dabbu come"

manvi - "I know di, I was just joking. Is Gia still sleeping?"

jeevika - "Yeah, its quite late now, don't know why she's still sleeping"

manvi - "Its okay, let her sleep. Do you need any help with packing?"

jeevika - "Nope, just finished everything. Actually can you get a few more snacks for Gia to eat on the plane."

manvi - "Yup, i'll go get some and then i'll go make breakfast"

jeevika - "Okay, thank you"

Manvi left the room and then Jeevika turned around to see Viren putting the blanket on Gia who was still asleep. He got up and went towards Jeevika.

viren - "Jeevika can you please pack my laptop bag, I have to take it with me. I'm going to the study to print our flight tickets"

jeevika - "Okay Virenji"

Viren left the room and Jeevika packed his laptop bag. Gia soon got up and started crying real loudly. Jeevika ran towards her and picked her up. She was a little scared as to why Gia was crying so much. She touched her forehead, but she didn't have a fever. Jeevika just walked around the room singing to her daughter trying to calm her down but she wasn't stopping. Manvi entered the room bringing Gia's snacks and saw Gia crying.

manvi - "What happened di, why is she crying?"

jeevika - "I don't know mannu, can you bring her a warm bottle of milk please?"

manvi "Yea"

Manvi ran out of the room to get Gia milk and Jeevika was still calming Gia down. "Maybe she didn't sleep well last night" Jeevika thought. Manvi and Viren entered the room at the same time. Viren saw Gia in Jeevika's arms with tears on her face. Manvi handed the bottle to her di.

viren - "What happened to her jeevs"

jeevika - "She just woke up crying. She doesn't have a fever, but I think she may have not slept well last night." she said feeding Gia who was getting quiet again. 

Manvi placed the snacks in Gia's bag and Viren put the tickets in his laptop bag. Gia was slowly drifting back to sleep again. Jeevika placed her back on the bed covering her up with a blanket. 

jeevika - "Virenji, everything is packed. Ill tell Tarun to take the bags out"

viren - "Okay. I'll meet you at the breakfast table then"

Viren left the room and Jeevika went back to the bed and was sitting with Gia strolling her hand through her soft silky hair. Jeevika was making mental notes to herself, making sure she remembered to pack everything.

"Got the camera, videocamera, tickets" - Jeevika thought to herself. As Gia was now waking up Jeevika picked her up and took her out to the table where everyone was getting seated. Jeevika put Gia in her high hair between her and Viren's seat, but she started crying again. Viren picked her up and put her in his lap and she soon stopped crying.

virat - "Bhai is everything set, tickets printed?"

viren - "Yup virat, I also emailed you yours, manvi's, and dabbu's tickets so print those. And you flight is early morning, so please don't get up late and miss your flight otherwise you'll miss our little princess's first birthday."

manvi - "Don't worry jiju, when manvi is here not to fear. Anyways i don't think i'll end up sleeping that night. Can't wait to go out of country"

virat - "Manvi why do you always steal my lines? And anyways bhai if we do miss our flight it will probably be because of Manvi who will be packing more and more stuff till the last minute"

manvi - "Oh shutup Virat and eat your breakfast. You have to go drop them in a bit"

All of them were laughing and smiling while finishing breakfast. Soon enough everyone went back to their rooms and in another three hours or so they all left for the airport.