Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
read both part 11 n 12
must say beautifully written👏..loved how they were fighting if it will be boy/girl n their names
thanx for pm...do continue soon!!!
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww so cuteee update... i loved it... thanx for the PM...:)
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing thanks for the PM and update soon

Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update
thanx for the pm
and continue soon😊
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 13

Jeevika had gona to sleep around 10. Viren quietly exited the room and went into the main hall. Everyone was sitting in the hall preparing. It was Jeevika's birthday in two hours and they all wanted to make it special for her. Vanshika and Swamini were packing the gifts they bought for her while Dadji was on the phone making a phone call to someone. Inder , Virat, and Shlok were blowing up balloons. Viren was so happy that everyone was as excited as he was for his loves birthday. Viren told them that Jeevika ws quite tired and that it would be better if they didn't wake her up at midnight. Everyone agreed and went off to their rooms for the night. Manvi, Virat, and Viren were still sitting in the hall arranging all the bouquets as Viren wanted their room to be filled with flowers. Soon enough they finished and Virat asked his brother if his gift was ready. Both Manvi and Virat smiled as they knew Viren put in a lot of effort for Jeevika's gift. He knew Jeevika would love it, more than anything in the world. Manvi Virat went to sleep and Viren went back to his room to check on Jeevika. It was almost midnight and he was tempted to wake her up but he decided not to. After quietly placing all the flowers in their bedroom he kissed her on her cheek wishing her a happy birthday and then kissed his baby. 

The next morning Jeevika woke up to an empty bed. She got up and looked for Viren, but instead she could only see the flowers Viren had put up in their room all over the place. She slowly got up and saw the Happy Birthday Banner on top of the bed. She started getting emotional. Just then Viren entered the room holding a guitar. He was all dressed up in a suit and before she could say thank you, he started playing and singing a very special song to the both of them, tumhi dekho na. This was the same song Viren had sung for the first time for his then fianc. Jeevika was in awe looking at her husband at how beautifully he was playing the guitar and singing. She always loved his voice, but little did she know that he would learn to play the guitar for her. After finishing the song, Viren came up to Jeevika and wished her a very Happy Birthday. Jeevika said thank you and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips. They both just stood there kissing each other not wanting that moment to ever end. It was just pure bliss.

Soon enough though they heard a knock on the door and let go of their kiss. Entering the room was Manvi and Virat who both came and hugged Jeevika. Jeevika noticed they were all dressed up.

virat - "bhabhi quickly get ready because we have a full day of surprises planned for you"

jeevika - "but Virat"

manvi - "Di no buts, quickly go get ready, we will be waiting for you outside. And here this is for you"

jeevika - "Whats this for manu, virat"

manvi - "this is what you are going to be wearing, okay go fast now"

They both left the room and Jeevika opened the gift. It was a beautiful suit. Nowadays she preferred wearing suits as they were more comfortable. Jeevika went took a bath and came out. She was standing in front of the mirror as Viren came behind her and put a beautiful set around her neck. It was complimenting her and her suit so well. Jeevika turned around.

jeevika - "virenji you need to stop spoiling me. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed you playing the guitar for me. It was the sweetest thing you could have done. I don't want anything else"

viren - "I know, but this gift is nothing to what you are giving me. Anyways this is the least I can do for you."

jeevika - "virenji, can you help tie the strings to the back of my suit?"

Viren turned her around and slowly tied the strings. He placed a kiss on her back and slowly started kissing her around her neck. Jeevika closed her eyes and turned around. Viren placed his hands on his waist and Jeevika put her arms around Viren's neck. Jeevika noticed it was hard getting closer to Viren now, because of her huge bump. Yet they both still kissed passionately. They stopped kissing to catch their breath They both placed their heads together and stood hugging each other. They both then went outside with her hand in his hand.

Jeevika saw the house was decorated and everyone was waiting for her to come outside. There were balloons everywhere with a whole table filled with gifts. Everyone congratulated Jeevika and gave her blessings. They soon all went towards the dining table to eat breakfast. Viren helped Jeevika sit in her chair first then he sat right next to her. Viren handed her a glass of milk and filled her plate up with food. He ate and kept feeding Jeevika as well. After breakfast Viren, Jeevika, Manvi, and Virat all went to the car. Virat was driving and Jeevika was curious to know where they were going. Virat finally stopped the car in front of a movie theatre. Jeevika was so excited because she hadn't seen a movie in the movie theatre in a long time. The four of them watched Student of the Year. Jeevika enjoyed the movie so much she was literally dancing in her seat. Viren was so happy looking at her enjoying the movie. They all ate popcorn and candy enjoying their movie experience.

Soon they all left for lunch. Virat pulled up to a hotel. They entered the hotel and waited while Virat went to go talk to someone. Jeevika was side hugging Viren the whole time, she was just to happy. Virat came back to the three of them and said there private party room was ready. Jeevika was surprised why did they need a room when just the four of the where having lunch. Jeevika thought maybe because of what happened last time, but no she was wrong. She entered the room to yet another surprise.

ITS BEEN EXACTLY A WEEK SINCE I JOINED AND FIRST POSTED MY STORY! THANK YOU ALL FOR LOVING IT. 7 DAYS AND 13 PARTS :) I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART 
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NICE UPDATE YA CONTINUE SOON THANKS FOR THE PM AND PM ME
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update😊
Thanks for the PM...
Continue soon
Shadow_kissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
oh !  such a good part
more surprises for jeevika to come 
and for us too
continue soon
and thanx for the pm
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Jeevika is the pampered one, must be enjoying,
but i thoroughly enjoy your each and every update, feels good to read it,
nice work, and you desrve all the love on the fiction!
too good, thanks for the pm too
loved your part, waiting for next, also thanks for plating so soon! 
happy diwali 😊
more surprises have to be unfolded
9999P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue soon waiting eagerly