Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
PART 11
Later in the evening Viren, Jeevika, Virat, and Manvi went out to celebrate Virat's new album that would be releasing in a few months. Virat had made a reservation at a nearby hotel. They all dressed up formally and left. Viren and Jeevika were sitting in the back holding each others hand while Manvi sat next to Virat who was driving. Once they reached the hotel, both the brothers opened the doors for their wives, helping them get out. Just then a mob of girls came running towards Virat pushing Jeevika who landed near the car. Viren and Virat rushed to her side and helped her. Luckily the hotel manager knew Virat Vadhera was coming with his family so he had security there who helped the four of them get inside. They instantly made Jeevika sit on the sofa while the manager himself went to get some water for her. After catching her breath, Viren helped Jeevika get up and took her to their booth. He helped her get settled in her chair then sat himself. 

manvi - "Di, you're okay na?"

jeevika - "I'm fine, just panicked"

virat - "Sorry bhabhi, its my fault"

jeevika - "Of course it is, what can I do when my devar is so good-looking and all the girls are after him"

manvi - "Please di, stop buttering you devar. My jiju is much more handsome than him"

virat - "Oh really Manviji"

viren - "Before you two start again, lets order some food"

Viren opened the menu card for Jeevika and was asking her what she felt like having. She insisted on having a salad, but Viren and Manvi yelled at her saying that it wasn't enough for her and she would start feeling weak. Jeevika decided to get the risotto while Viren got some pizza. When everyones food came, Jeevika started feeling nauseas and ran to the bathroom. Manvi and Viren ran after her. Manvi entered the bathroom seeing her di getting all pale.'

manvi - "Di, what happened. Did you throw up?"

jeevika - "Yeah Manvi, I don't know I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable. I can't stand the sight or smell of food right now."

Manvi went to her di and hugged her. 

manvi - "It's okay di, don't worry. Let's go home and I'll make you some lighter food."

jeevika - "No mannu you stay here with Virat. I'm feeling so bad I keep ruining his celebration."

manvi - "Di you didn't ruin anything. Don't think like that"

Just then they both walked out and saw Virat and Viren waiting for the two of them. 

viren - "come on Jeevika. I'll take you home. Manvi Virat you guys finish dinner and I'll send the car back with the driver."

Virat and Manvi insisted on them going home to, but Jeevika and Viren wouldn't let them. Viren then took the car keys from Virat and took Jeevika home who was feeling nauseous again. He opened the windows of the car for her to get some fresh air which wasn't helping her much. As soon as they reached home, they quickly got out of the car and went straight to their bathroom where Jeevika started puking again. Viren rubbed her back then helped her get up again. Jeevika changed and then Viren tucked her into bed. He went to the kitchen to make her some broth. When he came back he saw how uncomfortable Jeevika was still feeling. He fed her the broth sip by sip which was also hard for her to digest. After a while Viren gave Jeevika her medicines and turned the lights off. He patted her to sleep. He went to change and when he came back he heard someone knocking on their door. It was Manvi who was checking on her di. Viren told her that he gave her some broth and made her sleep. Jeevika heard some noises and woke up slightly but Viren ran to her side and patted her back to sleep. He kissed her cheek and then his little baby and drifted off to sleep with her. 

:) 
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yay! First to comment!
Thanks for updating so soon.. It was an amazing update!

sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow so fast ya continue soon thanks for the pm and pm me
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww lovely update... thanx for updating fast and for the PM...:):)
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for updating :)
awesome
continue soon n pm me :)
ravinaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your are really good writer...it's was really good ...cont soon
ravinaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail