Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
amazinggg...do continueee soon..n pls PM me... thnkuuu
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok I m sorry for the late update but I was very busy. So here goes the next update.
Part 4
Everyone was busy with the engagement preprations.
In Basu house Anurag was dealing with decorators, Prena was busy with the catorors,
While Saraad was busy with other things. Manvi and Sneha were helping Jeevika to get
ready.
Meanwhile in the Vadera house everyone was getting ready to go yo the Basu house.
Virat was helping to Viren to get ready. The Vadhera's left the house for the engagement.
The Basu's welcomed Vadhera warmly. After some time Manvi and Sneha bring Jeevika
downstairs and make her sit besides Viren. Jeevika was looking very pretty that Viren
kept on staring at her. Virat noticed this and said: bhai abb tu stare karna band kar do
app hi ki hone wali bewi hai shadhi ke ke jitna marzi hai uthba dekna bhabi ko.
Jeevika blushed and Viren gave Virat "ur dead" look.
Everybody laughed.
After that the bride and the groom exchanged the rings and took the blessing of the
elders. Virat and Manvi performed on the song 'wah wah ram ji'. It was a very sweet act.
Everyone started congraulating the lovely couple. One of jeevika's fried came to congraulate
The couple and started flirting with Viren. Jeevika was jelous to see Viren enjoying her
friend's company. Jeevika was angery and left. Viren was confused that what happened to
her.
She went to the guest and was talkink to them and was ignoring Viren. Atlast Virat helped
Viren to meet Jeevika.
Virat tricked Jeevika and send her in a room in which Viran was waiting for jeevika .
Jeevika: Virat bhi na patta nahi yaha kiun bheja mujhe. I guess mujhe jana cahiye. As she
said this someone hugged her from behind. Jeevika was shocked and quickly turned around
and saw Viren in front of her.
Jeevika: App yaha kia kaar rahe hai? Aur kis ne bheja app ko yahna?
Viren: Jisne tumhe bheja.
Jeevika: Viraaat!
Viren: Yeh sab choro tum mujhe yeh bataoo why r u ignoring me and why u left from there.
jeevika: Meri marzhi aur wasye bhi meri company se ziada app kissi aur ki company enjoy kar
rahe iss liye main waha se chali gayi and secondly mujhe iss waqt app se koi baat nahi karni.
She was about to walked out when Viren hold her hand.
Viren: Jeevika kia hogya hai tumhe itni choti si baat pe tum itna naraz ho rahi ho. Wasye kia
tum jealous feel kar rahi ho?
Jeevika: Jelous aur mein? Ya right mein kiun jelous hone lagi us se?
Viren: patta nahi? Shaid mujhe uska sath dekh ke tum in secure feel kar rahi thi maybe that's
why?
Jeevika: Insecure aur mein Listen Mr Viren Singh Vadhera don't try na act over smart mein koi
insecure feel nahi kar rahi thi ok aur agar app ko yeh lagta hai to app bilku ghalat ho kiun ke
Viren cut sebtence and said Kiun ke mein sirf tumhara hun.
A smile kept on Jeevika's face and Viren continued aur hamesha tumhara hi rahu ga. And Jeevika
hugged him and said mein janti hun.
Precap: romance
Sorry for a short update but can't type more from a mobile
Do read,like and comment 😊
avni_19 thumbnail
lovelyy and sweet update...do continuee soon...
sanjana_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb
thanks for the pm
do continue soon😃
girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

so cute
loved ur story
do udpate soon
and pm me plz 
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update😊
Loved it..
Thanks for the PM...
Continue soon
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing plz plz plz continue soon
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5
The next day Viren, Jeevika, Virat and Manvi went for a coffee. When they reach the cafe, someone called out Jeevika's name. When they turned around they saw a tall smart handsome man sanding in front of them. Jeevika run hugged him. Viren was very angary😡 and was feeling jealous. Jeevika broke the hug and said:
Jeevika: Karan tum yaha?
Karan: I can ask the same question.
Jeevika: Mein yaha rehti hu. 
Karan: Tum ne Dehli se kab shift kia?
Jeevika: Usi saal jab tum London chale gay.
Just then everyone else come. Manvi hugged Karan.
Karan: My girlfriend. You are still very pretty ðŸ˜Š
Manvi: And u r still very handsome ðŸ˜Š
Karan then looked at Viren and Virat.
Karan: Yeh dono...?
Manvi: Di bataoo na(teasing voice😉)  
Jeevika: Karan yeh Viren hai(while blushing😳) Merye hone wale husband and this is Virat my handsome dever. Aur yeh Karan hai my best friend. hum college mein sath parthe the.
Manvi: Handsome. Please di ðŸ˜•
Before Virat could say anything 
Karan: Husband, devar Jeevika tum shadi kar rahi ho aur tum ne mujhe bataya hi nahi?
Jeevika: Kaise batati tum jab se London gaye ghaib ho gaye.
Karan: But Jeevika. 
Manvi: Bas please app log baad mein larna per please abhi andar chalo mujhe bohat bhook lag rahi hai jeeju please ask your hone wali biwi ke andar cahle.
Viren: Ab agar meri saali ne keh dea hai to challo. Jeevika lets go. Karan why don't u join us.
Karan: No Viren mujhe kuch kaam hai you guys carry on but thanks for asking aur Jeevia tumse to mein baad mein baat karta hu.
Jeevika: Oh hello kaise baat karo gay number hai tumhare pass?
Karan: To kisi mahurath ka intazar kar rahi ho kia do na.
They exchanged their numbers and went.

sweetdollashita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice...
continue soon n thanks for pm...
avni_19 thumbnail
continue soon..lovely update!!!