Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Are the best finds of IGT...They were stupendous...I follow most dance shows and what these 2 kids did today was out of this world...Some of the lifts I have never seen b4...They were so clean and graceful...Sumant had so much control and Sonali was holding her own core trusting Sumant completely...I loved loved loved these 2 kids and want them to win IGT 4...

I also love Nitesh bharti but after today's performance I feel Sumant-Sonali should be the winner..⭐️👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree Varsha, they left me completely spellbound and awestruck...But I also love Nitesh Bharti equally so would be happy with either of them winning as they both deserve it...T

hese two kids are truely the find of IGT...Am gonna always remember them irrespective of whether they win or not...
Edited by yipee - 11 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Yipeee so nice to see u girl after a long time...

Yes I agree both competitors are equally good but my heart was completely stolen by Sumant-Sonali...They can be some super duper dancers of the future when they become adults...

May the best one win..I dont see anyone else coming close to Sumant-SOnali and Nitesh in this competition.
yipee thumbnail
Yup was lil busy in between but its always nice to read your posts...I agree these contestants are in a different league altogether...Yes these two are already such fantabulous dancers, I can only imagine the level they will reach when they grow up...
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wholeheartedly agree. Sumanth and Sonali were spectacular. And that choreographer was great too. I just love how much pure dancing he incorporates and does not leave a moment of boredom. That was quite refreshing after seeing so many bland dances on reality shows. I was like on the edge of my seat absorbing their performance with wide eyes. This was truly passionate dancing, putting in their absolute 200% best. 

Nitesh Bharti is also amazing in his own field. He's an excellent visionary, combining art, story, and music together. Truly creative and genius work. 

What other contestants lack in their talents that Nitesh and the dancing duo have is a vision and creativity. Other talents seem very limited. If they can step back and think more of different presentations that may be above the norm and try to add more nuances, that would be great. 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree, Sumant Shonali are beyond fab... Gosh what timing what precision what lifts... superb... I see all these lifts being copied in future... This is real talent.. and hats off to the BAD Salsa choreographer... he is innovative... Last time he lost by a few and hope this time he can win... they are amazing...
Dabulls23 thumbnail
OMG these  2 kids can teach the world abt dancing...My mouth was open with Awww during their performance...

I love love love Sumant-Sonali...They have to and MUST Win...

God bless these 2 amazingly talented kids.

Love u two  loads...
yipee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

OMG these  2 kids can teach the world abt dancing...My mouth was open with Awww during their performance...

I love love love Sumant-Sonali...They have to and MUST Win...

God bless these 2 amazingly talented kids.

Love u two  loads...

Yup totally agree, watched their finale performance yesterday and I was with my mouth open throughout the performance😆

I will be so so happy if they win, fingers crossed😊
kameshreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Here the Breaking news @ WikiLeaks Winner of India's Got Talent 2012 Season 4

Lets Congratulations ,,,
Sonia Kapasi thumbnail
Truly deserving contestants win IGT 4 Sumant and Shonali ⭐️