Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

I think that the fact that no one went upto Siddhu and told him off for being so hard on Vrajesh really got to him. 

Siddhu was taking out his personal grudge against Vrajesh by isolating him whole day and whole night. Aisa to real army mein bhi nahi hota. One cannot forbid people to interact or talk to someone. 

What Vrajesh is doing is part of the task, but what the rest are doing is chamchagiri. And still Vrajesh is being labelled the black sheep. 

As for Ashka, like I posted in another thread today - the girl is obsessed with Siddhu- anyone who says a word against Siddhu becomes Aashka's personal enemy for life.

Sidhu just can't take the fact that someday can stand up to him...

Ashka was really silly today...she was in a mood to fight...she just went on and on and on...I never liked her but, she is becoming more and more irritating with each passing day...

Vrajesh was slightly disappointing today...didn't expect to hear things like 'plz mujhe nominate kar do' from him...
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah me too disappointed by that crap - nominate me drive. Looks like people are more interested in going out rather than be part of BB this year.
Super Kool thumbnail
^^yeah...as if they didn't know bb will last three months...almost most of them cry and whine about the place not being suitable for them...didn't they know this beforehand...
Minionite thumbnail
Vrajesh doesn't cry. I guess that's a good thing.
Super Kool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Vrajesh doesn't cry. I guess that's a good thing.

He does Yaar...though his poem in today's episode was funny...😆
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Shreya - there have been 3-4 occasions when Vrajesh has indulged in that Tulsi-Parvati act. On one memorable occasion he found succor in Siddhu's broad shoulders.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Super Kool

He does Yaar...though his poem in today's episode was funny...😆

What? When did he cry? 😆
Super Kool thumbnail

Shreya - there have been 3-4 occasions when Vrajesh has indulged in that Tulsi-Parvati act. On one memorable occasion he found succor in Siddhu's broad shoulders.

Yeah...I do remember that...😆
Minionite thumbnail

I know of one insistence. What about the rest?
Super Kool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

I know of one insistence. What about the rest?

He was in tears today too...when Dillu was telling was trying to reason out, why he wants to get nominated...this was supposed to happen...he has rubbed shoulders with GMM...😉