Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Vrajesh Hirjee- Witty & Sensible: AT1 updt Pg 12

-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
So since I'm apparently not the only Hirjee Fan. Here's a hideout for people who really appreciate the guy.

For those who are seeing Vrajesh for the first time on BB only. Here's small update of his career.

According to reports he started his career in 1994. He's acted in over 40 plays and is a known face on the theatre circuit. He's also a popular Gujarati actor. He is great mimic and mime. He's extremely witty and directors have been known to not give him a script but ask him to react spontaneously in certain sequences which are then canned as is.

In Hindi entertainment Industry he's been a part of a number of successful hit movies (over 60 hindi movies) as well as some very successful serials. Usually he plays the role of the hero's friend in which guise he's appeared in movies like Kaho Na Pyaar Hai, Refugee, Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein etc. His other popular appearance is in the Golmaal Franchise and indeed he seems to be a favorite with director Rohit Shetty.

I'm listing those who mentioned that they appreciate Vrajesh. If you want to join the list of his fans, just post here or drop me a PM.

So here's a list of the AT members so far:

Be.A.Rebel
SuperKool
Chitrashi
addicted2tv
Shahzur4Cruiser
mishh007
-HelloHiByeBye-
cruiser51

Mrsimisam
krutiv100
sscomp32
BBfanatic

Cashmoney
Shreya_luvs
Edited by Chitrashi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
add me too...filhaal mujhe wo ghar mein one of the most sensible ones lag raha hai...
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well done chitrashi...👏👏👏

Brijesh is a smart player...neither over the top nor too detached...
-Purva- thumbnail
I love some of his spontaneous reaction - like the way he caught Karishma's hand and pulled her away from Rajev in that Badshah/Ghulam task. That was so hilarious.

But what I truly love is his attitude - suno sabki, karo apni.
Super Kool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chitrashi

I love some of his spontaneous reaction - like the way he caught Karishma's hand and pulled her away from Rajev in that Badshah/Ghulam task. That was so hilarious.

But what I truly love is his attitude - suno sabki, karo apni.

True...infact, Chota boss task was hilarious because of brijesh...
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Add me too...luv him wen he answers to Salman's question wid so much honesty...👍🏼
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay finally a vrijesh at...please add me too.
I like him becuase unlike the others he doesn't follow Sidhuji and he speaks up if he doesnt like anything like in yday epi waht he said about gulaboo aunty! I think he and Urvashi are the only ones who are unafraid of speaking out their opnions...woh log bhale logo ke back pe baat kare but wohi baat woh samne bhi kehete hai sahi waqt pe.
Super Kool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krutiv100

yay finally a vrijesh at...please add me too.
I like him becuase unlike the others he doesn't follow Sidhuji and he speaks up if he doesnt like anything like in yday epi waht he said about gulaboo aunty! I think he and Urvashi are the only ones who are unafraid of speaking out their opnions...woh log bhale logo ke back pe baat kare but wohi baat woh samne bhi kehete hai sahi waqt pe.

Yup, others blindly follow sidhu ji..yes, sidhu ji is a wise man...but, that does not mean he is always right...and only vrajesh dared to say that on his face...rest all bb housemates, and by all I mean all,backbite and complain about sidhu...
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Add me in too, i love his spontaneous reactions to any situation. 
-Purva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Super Kool

True...infact, Chota boss task was hilarious because of brijesh...

He doesn't hesitate to take Bigg Boss's case as well.

My fav line of the show so far has been:

Bigg Boss: Vrajesh aap apna samaan isi samay pack kar lijiye aur Captain ke kaksh par apna aadhipatya jama lijiye.

Vrajesh: Woh to main kar loonga, jamaane mein koi dikkat nahi hai, magr ye aadhipatya hota kya hai?

Edited by Chitrashi - 11 years ago