Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The thing is, BB chose Aseem since he was riding high on a political controversy. They thought he will bring his krantikari image and fight for tea or coffee.
Shows like BB, where backbiting, bitching are integral part are not for sending message or anything. And political controversy is not same as what goes on in BB house, no matter how filthy we think real politics is. 

Infact we don't even know if aseem ever got to do any message giving or not, he almost never got footage.
he never lost his cool and  stood by whatever point he made, albeit calmly.
 Aseem is actually misfit for BB. he should have gone to othe reality shows like singing dancing. atleast there he would be doing something and would get some footage in terms of performance.

Originally posted by: tellyaddict2

Oh dear dude/dudette, first of all thank you for making me laugh for almost good 2 minutes on reading this. Sure you are an ardent BB fan. Good! 

Now coming to the point, will you cut your "I-will-tell-people-what-to-do" crap and not tell me what I should write or I shouldn't? If you want entertainment value, good for you. Please watch the show. And how come you get to decide that all people here are because of entertainment value? You got psychic powers or something? Look, for whatever reasons we are here ' moral or entertainment ' have got nothing to do with each other. So stop the preach. And what was 'BORING' for you, was entertaining for many others. For me. And I stand by Aseem. Difference of opinion you see. 

And the last, take things easy okay? That should do well. 

Exactly, do not let anyone tell you what you should write, do, watch or think. This is a public platform for anyone and everyone. If people do not like your topic, they are most welcome to ignore it. And no one here can peek in anyone's mind to know what he or she feels or will do. Morals or no morals, that is your burden to carry, not anyone else's.

About Aseem, thanks for opening the topic. I agree with everything Dexy already mentioned. I would have never known this guy or his efforts to raise a voice in the chaos of the corrupt world. It doesn't matter whether his attempt was big or small, but at least there was someone to take a stand. He has got my respect for having the guts to declare openly his viewpoints against Indian government. After all, what matters is the first step. "Boond boond se hi sagar bharata hain" So thank you Big Boss for bringing a man like him to the show. It not only helps to broaden our horizon, but it definitely inspires one.

About being on the show, sure he wasn't as entertaining or loud, but I found him very cute, humble and down to earth. With a smile on his face, he did the chores and helped out. He and Sapna were the cutest duo on the show who were bindaas and enjoyed singing and merrymaking. It sucks that the channel didn't have the courage or power to stand against some random idiotic party who loves boasting their ego time to time. Big bleh to them and that party who loves wasting their time and efforts for such silly issues when there are many huge issues to be tackled in India.  

So, Aseem, this is for you because you definitely inspired me 👏
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seriously.. great guy.. any way.. they want entertainment.. he never did tht..
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was so disappointed  that Aseem got eliminated. But I am happy that he walked out of the house with his dignity intact. It is really hard to find people in the world who are so innocent and stand for the truth. 
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, I did not like some of his cartoons -----but on the SHOW, he was very well behaved and humble person @@   -------

Unlike SIDHU ------this guy does not give any pravachans ----but kept himself busy in following show rules without making any drama ----and kept participating in tasks with good spirit @ ------and I don't think anyone complained about his house cleaning duties either --/@

He is very YOUNG ------and at that AGE, you mostly see people like SID --coming on to show and claiming themselves  to be YOUTH ICON -----but now we know what a real YOUTH ICON is ---/ @ == He kept cool in almost every situation ----and even he was consoling someone like SAMPY who is 30 yrs elder than HIM ---/ @ ---

In his cartoons, he has always taken a dig at current situation of politics in INDIA --a dark reality -----but hopefully he will come up with something inspiration for youth as well in his next cartoon series --/@

melody01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Aseem too, I voted for him.
I am really sad after his eviction. He was the one who was composed and calm in big boss house. So it proves he is not one agitating kranathikari who fights out of aggression. He is one genuine fighter who never craved for fame.

Its so funny that salman talking about peace in the end who was never in peace and never let  anyone live in peace.

If he is evicted by votes its a sad state of affair and none can help India. I am sure aseem does not  lose faith in our country and give up his attempts to curb corruption.

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
FOR ASEEM BHAIYA

Lub Pe Aati Hai Dua Verses

Verse 1:

Lab pe aati hai dua ban kay tamana meri
Zindagi sham'a key surat ho Khudaya meri.

May longing comes to my lips as supplication of mine O Allah!
May like the candle be the life of mine O Allah!

Verse 2:

Dur dunya ka maray dam say andheera ho jaye!
Har jagah meray chamaknay say ujala ho jaye!

May the world's darkness disappear through the life of mine!
May every place light up with the sparkling light of mine!

Verse 3:

Ho maray dam say younhi meray watan key zeenat
Jis tarah phool say hoti hai chaman ki zenat.

May my homeland through me attain elegance
As the garden through flowers attains elegance.

Verse 4:

Zindgi hoo maray parwanay key surat Ya Rab!
Ilm ki sham'a say ho mujko muhabat Ya Rub!

May my life like that of the moth be, O Allah!
May I love the lamp of knowledge, O Allah!

Verse 5:

Ho mara kaam ghareeboon key himayat kerna
Dard mandoon say za'ieefoon say muhabbat karna.

May supportive of the poor my life's way be
May loving the old, the suffering my way be.

Verse 6:

Maray Allah! burai say bachana mujhko
Naik jo rah hoo us raah pay chalana mujh ko.

O Allah! Protect me from the evil ways
Show me the path leading to the good ways.

Verse 7:

Lub pay aati hai dua baan key tamana mayri
Zindagee shama ki surat ho Khudaya meree.

May longing comes to my lips as supplication of mine O Allah!
May like the candle be the life of mine O Allah!

TSB10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aseem was the most innocent person ever in BB house.  Sorry to see him go.
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Exactly, do not let anyone tell you what you should write, do, watch or think. This is a public platform for anyone and everyone. If people do not like your topic, they are most welcome to ignore it. And no one here can peek in anyone's mind to know what he or she feels or will do. Morals or no morals, that is your burden to carry, not anyone else's.

About Aseem, thanks for opening the topic. I agree with everything Dexy already mentioned. I would have never known this guy or his efforts to raise a voice in the chaos of the corrupt world. It doesn't matter whether his attempt was big or small, but at least there was someone to take a stand. He has got my respect for having the guts to declare openly his viewpoints against Indian government. After all, what matters is the first step. "Boond boond se hi sagar bharata hain" So thank you Big Boss for bringing a man like him to the show. It not only helps to broaden our horizon, but it definitely inspires one.

About being on the show, sure he wasn't as entertaining or loud, but I found him very cute, humble and down to earth. With a smile on his face, he did the chores and helped out. He and Sapna were the cutest duo on the show who were bindaas and enjoyed singing and merrymaking. It sucks that the channel didn't have the courage or power to stand against some random idiotic party who loves boasting their ego time to time. Big bleh to them and that party who loves wasting their time and efforts for such silly issues when there are many huge issues to be tackled in India.  

So, Aseem, this is for you because you definitely inspired me 👏

CM and Dex, you're such sweethearts! Have been wanting to write this all the way since y'day but since being a newbie, I couldn't post more than 10 posts a day, couldn't have at it. And Team Aseem all the way baby! <3