Because People Like Aseem come only once.

tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You know how for a change there is that person around who's not a part of the herd and is different. You know how for a change there's a person who comes as silent as a wave and leaves like a storm. You know how you give up on genuineness and simplicity until you meet him. You know how you smile when you find such a person, even though he's not physically around. 

For me, as a viewer, ASEEM TRIVEDI was just that person. Real. Surreal. Patriotic. Easy going. Youth Icon. Loving friend. Wo toh bas Aseem tha(in every respect). Just like his name. 

Colors and BB, are you serious on evictioning people according to your choices? Shame! You can get entertainers always. But You won't get Aseem. BECAUSE PEOPLE LIKE ASEEM COME ONLY ONCE. Be happy with instigating fights and having a dominating-to-the-point-of-a-bully host and still having labelled the show 'parivarik'. Thank You!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like Aseem too, for the reasons u had mentioned. I feel very bad that he is eliminated from BB house..! :(
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
This is the thing with this reality shows. They'll project only people who fight or bitch or whatever but show no hesitation in evicting real chaps. Dimaag kharab ho jata he. SHow is rigged for sure coz I voted for Aseem via sms and also on the BB site using my FB and Twitter account. And I'm sure the bunch of people I watch with everyday this show did the same. They just gave in to RPI. Colors the cowardly channel. 
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aseem was so sweet yaar !! 
When wwe can have good for nothing ppl who crib n cry ( obviously daz no entertainment )  y cant we have a happy go lucky,  non interfering genuine  guy in the house ?  
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Big boss is rigged yar. Mera toh mann hi uth gaya he show se Aseem ke eviction ke baad.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you for this post TA! Very well said. Aseem was a genuine, simple guy and that showed. There was not an ounce of pretense in him. I am so glad he came to the house and made himself known to millions. Had not that been the case, I would have never known about him or his work. At an age where most of us are busy self-gratifying ourselves, he has done so much that should make every youth proud!His actions were commendable be it inside the house or outside. I hope he goes far in life, people like him that selflessly fight for what they believe in without giving a damn come by only every so often. He is an inspiration to many and he deserves to have his voice heard snd heeded to! Total respect for this guy! Shame on you Big Boss for chucking a humble, genuine person out because you were too much of a pussy to stand up to the corrupt louts for politicians! 👎🏼
tellyaddict2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Thank you for this post TA! Very well said. Aseem was a genuine, simple guy and that showed. There was not an ounce of pretense in him. I am so glad he came to the house and made himself known to millions. Had not that been the case, I would have never known about him or his work. At an age where most of us are busy self-gratifying ourselves, he has done so much that should make every youth proud!His actions were commendable be it inside the house or outside. I hope he goes far in life, people like him that selflessly fight for what they believe in without giving a damn come by only every so often. He is an inspiration to many and he deserves to have his voice heard snd heeded to! Total respect for this guy! Shame on you Big Boss for chucking a humble, genuine person out because you were too much of a pussy to stand up to the corrupt louts for politicians! 👎🏼

I wish I could hit the "LIKE" button a million times on your reply. 👏 And I'm very sure Aseem is going to do well in his life. He's got that potential and he's far better off than this telly gang and this stupid show. You know how I was wondering that all past winners have some how belonged from the entertainment industry.
Rahul Roy -> Movies
Vindu -> Movies
Shweta -> TV
Juhi -> TV
Ashutosh was an exception but still he too was linked with an reality show. I won't be surprised with the final results too iss bar. Fark kya pehnda he. Sab ko toh ullu bana hi rhe he ye BB and colors wale.

It's their bad that they let go a man like Aseem. 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
He didn't belong there...amongst that pack of wolves. But I'm glad he came. The nation got to know about him more. But unfortunately in this country, raat gayi baat gayi.

I wish BB team had shown some respect and edited that tumble. The attention craving shitheads just HAD to show the super ishtar lend his hand to the fallen common man. 🤢
tellyaddict2 thumbnail
Exactly! And welcome to Team Aseem ;) 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
delnaa will win the big boss