Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Its lovely Tanzie esp the lines - "What's love without passion, Like there's no me without you"
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Hey I remembered just now abt tat story of urs 😃 The one abt flying tiger n blind princess? Can u plz share the link? I wanna read 😳 Plz 😳 Meaning to ask from a long time.

BTW I got an idea for an Abhiya FF 🤣 but not starting it w/o completing Guardian. I can post it in IF only I suppose 😛 coz its not like the prev one I thought of 😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I read it n I was like 😡 Radhaji doesn have an ounce of brains. If RK is a lil bit soft towards others its only bcoz of Madhu n just bcoz she saw a video she lost her faith in her? 😡 W/o asking Madhu to explain herself once

Well I guess its a common funda of saans bahu dramas. n it was expected. Nishi wrote in her posts ages ago that the overflowing love of radhaji is shown only to show later that no1 will trust Madhu except RK and even I wrote in my post many times that a day will come when RK will be Madhus biggest support. 
n see RK is not soft towards anyone because of Madhu. why do you think he is bearing all these people in his house? its only because of his mother and his mother's family. whatever he say and wont even call radhaji as mom but doesnt he love her? he does otherwise he could have thrown his mother and mother's husband long time ago. he didn't. he is hurt by radhaji and dissapointed but he doesnt hate her. 
n till now he used to pretend to be rude and now for madhu his mask is coming out.. that's it. 
n don expect logic from serials ðŸ˜›

Hey I remembered just now abt tat story of urs 😃 The one abt flying tiger n blind princess? Can u plz share the link? I wanna read 😳 Plz 😳 Meaning to ask from a long time.

BTW I got an idea for an Abhiya FF 🤣 but not starting it w/o completing Guardian. I can post it in IF only I suppose 😛 coz its not like the prev one I thought of 😆

'its not published anywhere and incomplete.. its a story on hold.. so cannot give you the link sorry ðŸ˜†
n dont start another ff plz ðŸ˜² you will stop it again in the mid.. finish what are you already writing ðŸ˜› 

me BRB... making the new AT... ok? ðŸ˜†
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Well I guess its a common funda of saans bahu dramas. n it was expected. Nishi wrote in her posts ages ago that the overflowing love of radhaji is shown only to show later that no1 will trust Madhu except RK and even I wrote in my post many times that a day will come when RK will be Madhus biggest support. 
n see RK is not soft towards anyone because of Madhu. why do you think he is bearing all these people in his house? its only because of his mother and his mother's family. whatever he say and wont even call radhaji as mom but doesnt he love her? he does otherwise he could have thrown his mother and mother's husband long time ago. he didn't. he is hurt by radhaji and dissapointed but he doesnt hate her. 
n till now he used to pretend to be rude and now for madhu his mask is coming out.. that's it. 
n don expect logic from serials ðŸ˜›

Yeah I shdn expect logic from Indian TV shows Tongue Even reality shows r not real 🤣 Full of faltu drama Tongue
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

'its not published anywhere and incomplete.. its a story on hold.. so cannot give you the link sorry ðŸ˜†
n dont start another ff plz ðŸ˜² you will stop it again in the mid.. finish what are you already writing ðŸ˜› 

me BRB... making the new AT... ok? ðŸ˜†

Ok but u havent written it in a blog then? Ok no worries, do share when u complete it 😳
No no Shocked I am not starting it 😆 Not unless Guardian is complete nTell Me Your Dreams, n Covenant is half way thru 😆 I just liked the concept tats all. Got this idea from a movie my bro was watching it today Tongue I saw it for 5 mins n liked the concept. I didn see the movie as I had to go for 1920 Tongue

Ok😳
EnigmaticAbhIya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
suggest me a title for the AT
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnigmaticAbhIya

suggest me a title for the AT

Wat abt Apna Mujhe Tu Laga?
Or Head Over Heels For U?
Or You're Still The One?
i logged out already... n when bani will come she will decide the title

Ok but u havent written it in a blog then? Ok no worries, do share when u complete it 😳
No no 😲 I am not starting it 😆 Not unless Guardian is complete nTell Me Your Dreams, n Covenant is half way thru 😆 I just liked the concept tats all. Got this idea from a movie my bro was watching it today 😛 I saw it for 5 mins n liked the concept. I didn see the movie as I had to go for 1920 😛

Ok😳

no no no nlog.. its supposed to be in book n the plot is huge but i donno when i will start it again.. for that loads of time required so now not possible... ðŸ˜†
which movie btw, tell me the name ðŸ˜†