very interesting...

Originally posted by: Madhu123

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3"><font color="#FF00FF">( The above Banner has been made by IF User - harhem)</font></font>
</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Part 3</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali looked at Khushi from top to bottom. She looked like a typical girl returned from US. She surely carried a lot of attitude which was not good for her Chotte who was so much lost in her charm.. Anjali cleared the throat and Khushi was the first one to come back to her senses.. She realised she was still holding Arnav's hand and she immediately pulled her hand back after that and then looked at Anjali.. She looked a very decent lady for Khushi .. She was just like a Typical Indian girl..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Hello Anjali.. Nice meeting you too..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali: Same here Khushi..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Anjali..You know I always wanted Khsuhi to be in India with me and learn all the cultures, traditions that we follow here. Not that she doesnt know them but she doesnt practice them much..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali: Aunty... You dont need to worry.. She is back now.. She willl learn it herself..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Mumma.. Stop embarassing me in front of others.. Please..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Come on Khushi..I told you.. Raizada's are always special for me.. They are just not considered in others..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi looked once at Arnav who was still staring at her .. SHe was then called by one of her friend and she excused herself and walked aside.. Arnav then remembered to Sip his drink not without letting his eyes off her.. Her closeness with him some hours before in the Hotel was surely not leaving him feel better anymore.. Not until he finishes the Unfinished task with her.. But he must say.. She was different from the others.. May be thats the reason he managed to still talk to her in a calm voice even after knowing she ditched him by leaving him all Turned On some hours back..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">************</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali was constantly watching her CHotte now.. She could only see his eyes on Miss Khushi Gupta who was also giving him some glances but occassionaly unlike him..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi was then sitting with her friend on the Chair and talking to her..</font>

</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">They were sharing jokes and she was constantly laughing..</font>She was having a totally happy evening and the Cherry on the top was Arnav being there noticing her..

She was then introduced to some of other Businessmen's Sons and she was asked to Click Picture with him and she did.. She walked with that Guy and posed for the picture..

Somone was getting damm jealous seeing her getting so comfortable with everyone except him in the Party.. But he didnt show that jealousy off so easily..

Anjali was just noticing every single reaction on her Chotte's face today and she could only conclude one thing.. Her Chotte was attracted seriously to the daughter of Garima Gupta..

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">The Party was almost getting over and Khushi was bidding Good Byes to her Friends when she felt someone standing behind her.. For once she could sense this closness to be HIS.. But to confirm that she had to turn back. SHe did and she wasnt surprised seeing the same Chocolaty Brown eyes staring at her..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: So you have no time for me??</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Dont you think you got your share of time in the Hotel??</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: But you left us Undone Khushi.. And not just that infact I still couldnt guess the entire Plot of yours to come instead of Sim?? Any special reason for that which you would like to justify??</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi took steps back away from him some 2 feets and then stopped.. They still looked in each others eyes..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: It was just a Bet.. Between me and Sim..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Bet for?</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Who would be the first one among we two to get Seduced..!! (SHe said looking the other side and smiling.. She knew she couldnt look in his eyes again as she would get mesmerised like before .. )</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav(Smirking): So much of Honesty.. Cant believe you actually telling me the right reason of your visit...</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">She still looked the other side..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav walked a Step towards her and that made her turn back to face him..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: You lost .. Didnt you??</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">She blushed but in an attitude..Nodding a YES.. He stopped moving towards her and then smiled.. Garima came towards them and she could easily see that there was some Different informal conversation going in between them before she interrupted..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Khushi.. Did you meet Mathur Uncle? He was asking for you..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Ohh Yes.. I will just meet him then.. (SHe then looked at Arnav and replied back..).. So I would expect you to ring me tonight Arnav.. Our conversation is still not finished.. (She said before her mother which surely shocked Garima.. )</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Drop me a message when you on Bed. Will ring you..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi noded a Yes and she walked from there..Garima smiled at Arnav and he walked to his Di for moving back Home.. He had to reach RM soon and get on bed and wait for this girl's message to him.. Garima surely could guess something was brewing up in a faster pace between ASR and her daughter.. But she thought of waiting for somtime and not just interferring in her daughter's private space like this.. If ever it would be anything important, she knew her daughter would just let her know..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">**************</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Raizada House..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav, Anjali and Shyam had just reached back from the Party and Anjali was still noticing her brother all lost in some thoughts..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali: Uhhh!! You saw what she was wearing? I mean an Off Shoulder Frock?? Huhh!! I pity on the Family that will accept a Bahu like her.. She is no less than a Tigress Chotte.. Hope she gets a Cute Puppy as her husband and not a Tiger.. Or else their Ego's would never let them stop arguing with each other.. And their married life would be a Hell..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Shyam: Come on Anjali.. She is a Modern Girl.. Just returned from US.. She would be like this.. Its so obvious.. I dont see any harm in her wearing all this.. And it was a party.. !! Come on.. Did you forget You also wore such stuffs before marriage..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Anjali: I did wear such stuffs.. But I was not that Attiduded like she is.. I was still simple in my thoughts and actions unlike her..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav was little unhappy seeing his Di judging Khushi wrongly.. He interrupted..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Di.. Why are we even discussing this.. She is what she has to be.. We are no one to question on her decency or arrogance.. So lets stop this here.. Good night..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Saying that he hugged his Di and then walked to his bedroom. Anjali and Shyam looked at each other.. Shyam was little confused too seeing this side of Arnav. He had never seen Arnav being so soft towards an unknown girl and think against his Di.. But if he did that today, surely meant something was more than what they both were thinking..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">*************</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Gupta House</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi just changed to her Night Dress and then walked to the bed.. It was already 02:00am. She remembered him asking her to drop a message when she is free for him to call him up . Should she message him now?? What if he is sleeping?? Should she try?? Nope.. She shouldnt be so much eager to talk to a guy like him.. She knew what he intended.. He was so much lost in her at the party. The way he admired her from top to bottom whenever she was standing before him , still gave her goosebumps.. She walked to the bed and leaned down to sleep. Her eyes were still set on the phone to think if she should still try messaging him or not.. But then she finally decided, she had to put a Full Stop to her attraction towards this Guy pretty soon. She was in no mood to start with another affair that too In India in her mother's presence.. But she couldnt deny one fact.. The guy she wished to start an affair with was So Damm Hot.. But she was also sure of one thing.. They would surely start up proposing to have an affair at the day time and by night she would no longer would be a Virgin anymore.. He looked that desperate to DO IT and she too was feeling the same.. So it was better to not continue thinking about him now anymore.. But she could finally think of the term that she would call him from now on " LB".. Which stands for "LUSTY BEAST".. She chuckled and closed her eyes..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">***********</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">RM</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">It was morning 04:00am and Arnav was totally pissed.. She had told him she would message when she is free tonight then why the hell didnt she do that? How is he supposed to get some sound sleep without talking to her? Wait.. He just said he cant get sleep without talking to her? WHAT THE HELL..!! WHo is she to decide if he would get some sleep or not.. If she doesnt care about messaging him, why would he care to call her.. Forget it.. !! Thinking that Arnav finally closed his eyes to get some sound sleep , though he never got one..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Next Day..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav was in his office working .. He was damm busy with the new Project that was still to be bagged by his Company and was waiting for the final Sign Off .. He recieved a Call at his desk and he answered..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Hello...</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: ASR.. Garima Here..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: (Stopped typing and answered): Yes Mrs Gupta..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Umm.. ASR I needed to discuss some issues with you on the New Project.. If you fine then I can fix up an appointment with you today..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Let me check.. Hold a second..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav checked his Calender for his todays schedule and then finally replied..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Today evening at 06:00pm..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Great.. My Office?</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Umm.. OKay.. Anything..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Thanks ASR.. Will see you in the eve then..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Saying that she cut the call and so did he.. Somewhere he felt he would like to meet Mrs Gupta's daughter too today evening but then the fact that she ignored messaging him last night only brushed off this wish of his once again..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">It was evening when Arnav was driving towards Gupta Office when he got a call from Garima.. He answered..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Yes Mrs Gupta.. I will reach in 20 minutes..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Ohh You started?? Well I am sorry ASR.. But I can be a bit late.. I mean I am still at Home.. But you can wait if possible.. I will come there soon..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: You still at home?? Lets do one thing then.. I will drive to your home.. Lets discuss there..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima (SMiling): Ohh Why not.. I will wait for you here then.</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Great.. Bye..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">He was somewhat happy again for going to Gupta House now.. His mind surely told him that She was at Home only and he could see her once again..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav was sitting with Mrs Garima Gupta on the Couch in the Living room from past 1 hour and he couldnt find Mrs Gupta's daughter. His eyes surely searched her but she was nowhere to be seen. Thats when finally he saw her coming down with two dresses in her hands. She too saw him and was little surprised seeing him here.. She walked to her mother..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Hi..(To Arnav..)</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Hey..!!</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">She then looked at Garima and asked her..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Mumma.. Choose one.. Red or Blue? (She said showing her two frocks to Garima which were in her hand..)</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Khushi.. I am in a meeting here.. Will talk later..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: OOpps!! I am sorry for disturbing.. I thought its some informal chat.. I will come later..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Saying that she was about to leave when she heard him selecting the dress for her.. "RED".. Garima and Khushi both looked at Arnav who was simply smirking at Khushi for being able to choose his favourite colour for her to wear.. Now the question was WOULD SHE WEAR IT ???</font>

Precap for Part 4 – Page 136

</font>

ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
how will Legal Sins be justified when both are attracted and garima wants them to get married...
Will it be some kind of contract between the two?????///

Originally posted by: Madhu123

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Precap for Part 4:</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi: Nupur and some of my friends wanted to see me... I need to leave,,. Will be back soon..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: Okay.. But make sure you dont be late..</font>

</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Khushi smiled and left the room not without looking at Arnav who was still packing his laptop.. He was surely pissed by her behaviour.. First she didnt call him last night and now she wore something which wasnt his choice..What was she trying to prove by ignoring him??</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima: So ASR.. I will make the papers ready then..</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav: Yeah.. Just send them to Aman.. I will sign and send back.</font>
<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Garima smiled and noded a Yes.. Thats when Arnav's mobile beeped for a New Message and he excused himself to check whose message it was.. He was surprised to see it was from Khushi.. He read it..</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">"I am waiting at your Car outside.. Dont need to be so over reactive on me for wearing Blue.. The Red One was tight.. Had no choice but to wear this.. Drop me to the Club.. "</font>

<font face="'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="3">Arnav was totally surprised and little shocked by this message.. But he didnt wanted to lose this opportunity to drop this beautiful girl. He finished his talks and then bid a bye to Garima and walked out.. He saw her waiting for him at his Car door.. He walked quicker and then unlocked the Car and opened the door for her to sit.. She smiled and sat inside. He then sat on his Seat and drove the Car outside the Gupta House Gates.. But all this was surely watched by Garima who was seeing them secretly from the door.. She could easily guess something was brewing up between them..</font>

arhi_love_boni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
KHUSHI  HAS ATTITUDE INDEEDπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.COMPLETELY UNEXPECTEDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†NO WONDER ARNAV WAS SURPRIZEDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.GARIMA WATCHED😲😲.SOMETHING WILL DEFINITELY COOK INSIDE HER HEAD TO MAKE THEM TOGETHERπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.
drooler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts of this FF ill now.
Loved it
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
just got time to read ur works!
they are FAB!!
this list will go on on!
thanks for writing these amazing stories! :D
AND Thanks for the PM
ShwethaaRaju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your updates r too good madhu.. But plz do update forcibly yours season2 soon.. I am very badly waiting to read that.. Since wretched knot is over now I hope u ll update forcibly yours from tomorrow...
ak_maggi thumbnail
i love this Arnav n Khushi... they seem more real... u know ppl u see around... n i love d frank Khushi more... practical in a rt way when she avoided LBπŸ˜‰ n Arnav... very frank as always... but nicer...

i am loving d plot❀️

n d way she admitted she lost was awww
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part and precap. Looking forward to the next part.
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my what an update and the hints inidctae a marriage !!
arooba55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish she messaged him, I would love to see him reply, but I loved when he chose the red dress for her, I knew he would, I hope she wears it! Can't wait to find out, update the next chapter soon! :)