LEGAL SINS - SEASON 2 - THREAD 1

Posted: 11 years ago
LEGAL SINS - SEASON 2 - THREAD 1 

"Marriages are made in Heaven. "

"You cannot foretell who will marry whom. "

"Two people may love each other very much but may end up not marrying each other, and two people who do not even know each other may marry each other in the end."

All the above phrases had a deeper meaning in her life. She was a person who believed in every signal that God gave her.. She spent most of her time worshipping. SHe was a true Devotee of Goddess Lakshmi.. She was Mrs Anjali Shyam Jha. She had got married to the best husband in the World. Shyam was a very famous Lawyer in the City.. He was known for his True Values and Honesty.. There wasnt a Single Case that he had lost till now.. He worked for giving Justice to People and not for Money.. He belonged to a rich Family and his Parents had left a lot of money for him.. So all he wanted to do is use this Money to serve the needy.. 

So if Mrs Anjali Jha had such a Nice Husband then why was she still believing in those phrases every day and night? Well.. It wasnt for her.. It was for her Angry, Short Tempered, Arrogant Business Tycoon Brother Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. He was 28 running now and was still one of the Most Eligible Bachelor in the Country.. From past 8 Years he had struggled very hard in his life to come to the position that he had today in the Fashion World. He had his Own Fashion House in many Cities in India and also abroad.. Spending Money lavishly, Throwing Frequent Parties for his friends and Clients, Spending Lusty nights with his Favourite Models were some of his pastimes.. 

Anjali was trying hard to get a decent Bride from a respectable family for her Brother from past 2 years.. It wasnt that she didnt get options.. She saw many many girls for him who were decent but only  from outside. Her search was still ON and she was never at home specially on weekends for the same reason.. So what exact things she was looking for in that girl? It was a long list..

1) Beautiful inside and out
2) Having Sharp Brains
3) Passive in nature
4) Independant
5) Simple yet having modern thinking
6) Trustworthy and Loyal
7) Emotionally Stable and having similar interests like her Chotte
8) Respecting Elders and loving the Youngsters
9) Good in Cooking
10) WHO IS READY TO GIVE A HEIR TO THE RAIZADA FAMILY SOON..

Anjali needed these 10 things to be perfectly filled in , in her brother's Wife.. Specially the LAST REQUIREMENT.. She knew the girls of this generation usually thinks of Starting a Family only after enjoying some years of marriage.. Like some 3 to 4 years or more.. But She didnt wanted that mentality in the Bride she was searching for her Chotte.. 

SCENE SHIFT TO NEW YORK, US

" Mumma its YOU who think people get married as they want to invent something which is long lasting. But I think & believe its just a  dangerous illusion. Nothing else.."

" I never hesitates to voice my thoughts Mumma.. I do what I feel is right, its been my trait."

"A self centered , rich guy who pursues creative designs in the bedroom & board room, having  a healthy bank balance can only be dated.. Never married.. Remember that.." 

She told the above sentences and then dropped the call angrily.. She was used to all this..Since the time she was 22, her mother had started searching the best Groom for her.. She got many proposals till today but she REJECTED All.. Her mind was concentrating on something else.. SHe was the Only Daughter of her Parents.. Her father had died 5 years back in an Air Crash and since then she was grown up with her Widow Mother.. No Doubt her father had left a huge property behind and all the business was handled by her mother Mrs Garima Gupta.. 

So this Young Girl was in New York, trying her hands on the Fashion Industry.. She was beauty with Brains.. She had dated many guys in the City till now but not even one relationship of hers lasted for more than a WEEK.. No guy could handle a girl like her.. She was expensive.. In every relationship of hers .. what mattered to her was only HER.. She didnt believe in marriages.. If it was the matter of living with a Single Guy for the whole life, she would.. But Only if SHE Dominated him.. 

SCENE BACK TO DELHI, INDIA

"Arnav Singh Raizada  is always surrounded by Intelligent People. I have no tolerance and Patience to waste on Stupid Ones.. "

"Forgiveness makes a man Weak.. Thats what I believed in.. If Someone screws up with me, they're gone, fired and out of my life"

"I dont let my emotions rule me.. If you delay your punishment,  you defeat the purpose of punishing someone.. Thats what I believe in"

"If I want something.. I buy it.. And Destroy everything that stands in my way.." 

These were the last four Horiffied sentences that Mr Aman Mathur, The Manager of AR Group heard from his Boss Mr Arnav Singh Raizada before cutting the call.. He wasnt sure if he was actually assigned this TASK by his Boss.. It was Easy .. Yet Difficult.. He dialed the number from his Extension to the PA of Mrs Garima Gupta asking to fix an appointment of Mr Arnav Singh Raizada with her.. The Schedule was fixed.. It was on the same day when Garima's daughter Khushi was coming back to Delhi, India forever.. 

TEASER 1 - Page 15

TEASER 2 - Page 35

HINTS for Part 1 - Page 54

Part 1 - Page 61

Precap for Part 2 - Page 72

Dialogue Hints - Page 83

Part 2 - Page 95

Precap for Part 3 - Page 107

Part 3 - Page 126

Precap for Part 4 ' Page 136

PICTURE / DIALOGUE HINTS - THREAD 2 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3312808

Important Note

I am not starting this FF soon. I would let you know later when I would actually start it.. But not for some days atleast.. Complete different concept from what I have written till now.. Hope its liked.. 

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail

Hayla another one..😲

I liked this concept. Its totally different..πŸ˜›

I hope this is inspired and influenced from the real life Tiger Vs the tigress... 🀣🀣🀣

All the best buddy.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by harhem - 11 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing and intresting its very different waiting for updateEdited by abika - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: harhem

Hayla another one..😲

I liked this concept. Its totally different..πŸ˜›

I hope this is inspired and influenced from the real life Tiger Vs the tigress... 🀣🀣🀣

All the best buddy.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Its thankfully not inspired by anyone yet.. For sure..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
r

***eDiTeD***

Wow,the start talk was for Anjali,hmmm..it was so un predictable,we always think its the heroine who starts,well,Anjali is a parallel lead afterall! ..
Shyam is also good. .πŸ€ͺ.great start. .
Woah,Khushi is modern 21st century girl ha,bold and independent!
bUt i guess she is a spoilt brat,isn't she? Well,she is dominant,what would happen in future than?
and-Hmmm,the 10th requirement of Anjali,and Khushi's character,much complicated and not at all convenient,how will it all go?
And Woah,here comes another one..
Arnav's-oops-i mean-ASR's statement defines his character well..
What will happen when fire meets fire?
Waise toh 'loha hei lohe ko kaat-ta hai',and reading the prologue,gives me an idea,that Khushi will commit many mistakes,and THE-ASR in Arnav will be on!
Lets see what in store here..
happy to read Aman is given a space in the prologue..πŸ˜†
Plz finish IOYIEW 1,so we can take advantage of my favorite 'Legal Sins' season 2..(no hurry ha,i can wait..)
😊
Waiting now..no other option..thanks for the special pm,hay,mai toh aapki favorite hu!
Okay,atleast let me dream so..πŸ˜†
Good Luck for the new venture,hope you get even more hitting response on this one..πŸ˜‰Edited by trivedishraddha - 11 years ago
kuts thumbnail
OMG!you started!i can't believe it!
yay. .Harhem-di,i will kill you,you always are first. .
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu123

Its thankfully not inspired by anyone yet.. For sure..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

let it be or else  ... the rest I will tell in our chat..πŸ˜†
verisimilitude thumbnail

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

Better luck next time my kiddo.. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: trivedishraddha

KIDDO.. Dont worry .. Next time I will reserve a first Post for you..πŸ˜‰
kuts thumbnail
am reading entangled love now. .i sleept after reading your morning updates!
what Di?why did you pm Harhem-di. .you pm only me next time. .Harhem-di is always first. .
kiddo ka bi dhyan rakho na..
will be back to un res in a while. .urgh. .i want to read and comment everywhere right now. .
p.s.-Harhem-di,don't mind ha,if you mind-☺️ hope i made up!🀣