Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
urmi bought crackers...dhwal ask whether he can take those to give...urmi agrees😲
kinjal comes..n ask dhwal whom he is giving...he tell its falguni aashram..kinjal pissed off😆falguni call dhwal n ask whether cracker are ready...but kinjal snatches the phone n blast falguni

in hall..hetal first aid gopi..baa ask gopi to sit near her n that time baby kick...and baa sense the kick...again she keeps hand on gopi tummmy n she feels the kick..baa tell the baby has gone on ahem😳😛hetal tell the baby is so happy that every1 are excited  about him...😛koki tell esp his dadi..koki n  then hetal keeps hand on gopi tummy n they  feels the kick..rashi also excited and was about to go near gopi but stops...epi end 
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree lets just wait to see wat happens nxt ðŸ˜Š
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww.. Baby kicked. Finally😃😳 
It sounds so good. Some nice moments.. Cannot wait to see tomorrow😛
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Thanks Hetal my dreams are bak Rashi is excited for Gopi and the baby kicks oh i wish Ahem was there
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hetal for the update.

So will Rashi feel bad for having caused the split between Gopi and her? She too wants to be part of Gopi's joy like everyone else are.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i really dont understand what Rashi wants...she is very fickle minded...she might feel bad about not talking to Gopi for the time being but she will be back to her KKs with one phone call from her mummy 🤢
-nilani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank u for the beautiful pics😛
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Hey ppl how was the epi for those who watched
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepz it was very good. The track is being set for some nice GoShi moments. If possible Gopi will even now say sorry and hug Rashi but Koki is still trying to make Rashi realize.

I felt so sorry for Gopi today. The way she choked "Ji Maaji" in the hall was so sad😭 She was almost in tears. But the final scene shows that Rashi may repent her wish to be free of Gopi coming true too pretty soon. Watch the episode and especially for the last part.
I was grinning at that time😳
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Deepz it was very good. The track is being set for some nice GoShi moments. If possible Gopi will even now say sorry and hug Rashi but Koki is still trying to make Rashi realize.

I felt so sorry for Gopi today. The way she choked "Ji Maaji" in the hall was so sad😭 She was almost in tears. But the final scene shows that Rashi may repent her wish to be free of Gopi coming true too pretty soon. Watch the episode and especially for the last part.
I was grinning at that time😳

i'm watching now will do pics will take some time