Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chaccha

How come they are so trusting with Amana? He suggested for a PD and everyone went along with it. What if the PD is corrupt or worse, involved in this scheme? Poor Ahem! I didn't like that scene of him today.

The Modi men at blindly trusting Aman.  Aman on the other hand is buying for time, enough for Ahem to sign over some papers.

New name Rachna.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
me to felt after gopi Disapearnce modi try to do by own sleeves... not fellow Aman blindly... ๐Ÿ˜ก

i have question.. He is partner of Ahem so why he want get Ahem signatures on paper.. For taking big share or something else??? Or he want more of this deal??
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

The Modi men at blindly trusting Aman.  Aman on the other hand is buying for time, enough for Ahem to sign over some papers.

New name Rachna.

Gopi will save him, I'm sure. We needed this extra dose of drama in her final pregnancy stages. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, new name. ๐Ÿ˜ณ My younger sister, when she was a toddler, couldn't say Rachna, so she used to call me "Chaccha." ๐Ÿ˜†
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sherry, I guess Aman couldn't get the deal all by himself, so he used Ahem's name to get it and now he wants the complete share. ??? It's going to be some twisted logic.
swasthi thumbnail

Gopi will save him, I'm sure. We needed this extra dose of drama in her final pregnancy stages. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, new name. ๐Ÿ˜ณ My younger sister, when she was a toddler, couldn't say Rachna, so she used to call me "Chaccha." ๐Ÿ˜†

This is what this show is made up of ... one more adversity to face. The more harder it is the more enthralled the audience will be.

How sweet Rachna, I have had a few endearments too.
NazimKiDewani thumbnail

Sherry, I guess Aman couldn't get the deal all by himself, so he used Ahem's name to get it and now he wants the complete share. ??? It's going to be some twisted logic.

may be ur right... But this Aman pissed me off... Wht was he did with Ahem really grr grr ๐Ÿ˜ก poor boy ๐Ÿ˜’
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

may be ur right... But this Aman pissed me off... Wht was he did with Ahem really grr grr ๐Ÿ˜ก poor boy ๐Ÿ˜’

For all your anger, we know you will be clapping when we have JiHem fight the gunda's later๐Ÿ˜† Now confess Sherry๐Ÿ˜‰

That sign thing I guess is to take the entire project for himself. What I do not understand though is that even if Ahem signed the document, it will not stand up in court. He was under duress right?๐Ÿ˜•

@Rachna - how cute๐Ÿ˜ณ
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

For all your anger, we know you will be clapping when we have JiHem fight the gunda's later๐Ÿ˜† Now confess Sherry๐Ÿ˜‰

That sign thing I guess is to take the entire project for himself. What I do not understand though is that even if Ahem signed the document, it will not stand up in court. He was under duress right?๐Ÿ˜•

@Rachna - how cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yes, he is under duress. 

We are on the last page. Let us meet up on the new thread. See you there.
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Deepika thanks for the TB link and its pictures. Also thanks for the pictures of the show.

Gopi has never looked as distraught as she has portrayed before whilst Ahem looked incredible handsome in his kidnapped state. What do you think, Mona?

We are nearly done with this thread. Really well done to everyone.

just my thoughts when I saw those pics of Ahem...have not seen the episode yet ...will come back to it after I see episode ...
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello everyone๐Ÿค—

added a note in the Secret Santa thread.. now i guess everyone can participate ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Rachna - name change๐Ÿ˜ฒ chachcha ??