Raghav's bg aati hai baharien ... like seriously? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Inner_Voice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Funny isn't it that the makers of the show try so hard to make good what they lost through this BG score.

Well The BG score is good to the ears...but then thats it!!!

What about the heart... that knows that the real Hope of this show.. Raghav... would never be back.

A sweet hopeful BG score with beautiful words put together can never replace the void that snatching away Raghav... harbinger of Hope will ever create...

Sorry Guys but if that BG score there was meant to be a poetic justice by any chance... All I would have to say is...

Justice denied!!!!

Edited by The_Inner_Voice - 11 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you there has never been any bahar for any good in this show and the evilest of evil still gets a chance sick ðŸ¤¢

I was hoping they will send him to jail and not kill him and atleast we would be able to imagine a happy ending for the good in the show but i was wrong. I am sad after watching last night's RaghavI scenes because neither of them deserved this and i don't know how long it will take to get over it but I am glad Harshad is quitting this show. No point in being part of something that projects evil, justifies it, gives excuses for it, does not punish it and where good is always defeated. The have even forgotten Viraj had OCPD and just merely looking at raghav sia love he is a changed man 🥱 no point in being part of such a senseless show.

And now Raghav will die saving that evil probably and evil will be oh no i did so bad and he still saved me, i will be a changed man from today 🥱 And will start living a new life, probably even taking care of his family, would that undo every thing he has done? What about the 7 year sentence he still has to under go? Oh yea it will all be forgotten ... but would all this make Viraj a hero? No not in a million years because even now he owns his very life to Raghavendra Partap Singh and Viraj will always be small in front of that! Whatever they attempt to do with Viraj from this point onward will only be making a mockery of everything and show further ... so am glad HC is no longer a part of it.
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
To be honest, I don't care about the BG score. What I care about is how Raghav sacrificed himself for the protection of others and he wasn't rewarded by God. Being separated from his wife, going to prison, or dying is not a reward. It's a punishment.

Gayatri promised him that God would reward him for his sacrifices. Where is that reward?

Instead, the creatives' God -- apparently -- loves V and rewards him. Basically, good people are punished. Bad people are rewarded. What's the point in fighting for good, then? If even God's not on your side, in the end.

But then God does not exist on SB?. The creatives are God here and they believe in V, not in Raghav and not in Sia. They'd redeem him and bring him back into Sia's life, and they'd remove the one good thing in her life that gave her hope for her seven rebirths. The one good thing that ever happened to her.
sehreen07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Evrytime i wtch HC's shows i take it to my heart.. Aftr wtchin ystday m really disheartend his acting is sooo realistic... I l try to avoid takin shows to heart in future so dat i dnt hv to suffer
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think they are gonna get som1 else in Raghav's place ðŸ¤” coz wad all Sia n Raghav was talking...n wad they had abt karwachauth,sindoor i dont thnk gettng him killed would be correct ðŸ˜•  or else they are seriously damaging ðŸ¤¢ it just to bring V in frame.
well mujhe toh ye Bg achi b nahi lagti sorry but its making luk more worse 😕 just a day then am off with SB.
Edited by premeeristry - 11 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
saba her sindoor falling is indication he will die and not go to jail 
harshad.diwani thumbnail
sindoor falling scene indicates that raghav will die but sindoor falling scene viraj mai q nhi hua when she was viraj's wife???why???
Soaps1 thumbnail
Because as per this show evil never dies and suffers
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
harshad.diwani thumbnail
yeah soaps u r saying right😡
Ephemera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is puzzling me  is that if at all Raghav had to die y bring him in first place?😕
its like insulting HC's talent😡