Raghav's bg aati hai baharien ... like seriously?

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

yeh din guzar jayenge

aati hai baharien

mausam raha ik jaisa kab kidhar

yeh muje hai yaakin hogi iss raat ki bhi subah

He is going to die right, if there was any doubt last night's epi cleared it? So what baharien are they talking about in the bg? There was never any bahar in Raghav's life ... it was always struggle and suffering ... his total bahar lasted 8 months with sia after marriage, after which komal died and it was back to suffering again ... and now he is going to die ... so what bahar are the CVs talking about? Even if they show sia pregnant and have a kid of raghav tou bhi that can not replace the void Raghav will leave, Raghav still won't be there and Raghav himself would die so what is the bahar? ... what a senseless bg that is?

But eh when i know they have lost it why do i even bother 🥱 

This show has made me loose faith in do good and good will happen to you, I think it is just a saying people keep telling each other so that they don't stray from right path, else aisa kuch nahi hota ... doing good does not mean you will have good too ... and evil will always prevail and have a better chance of survival and its not just the story of show that has taught me this but story and over all handling

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nads😔
don't take things too seriously...
personal experience says...bad ppl always get away from everything...and good ppl suffer...and die...
and wen that happens...ppl come up with this excuse that even god needs good ppl's company...so all good ppl go to god sabse pehle...
fact is life has never been fair with any of us...
not talking abt just the show or anything...but in general...
evil will always dominate this world...
and good will always be suppressed...

a fictional show like sb could've lighted a ray of hope in this dark tunnel...
but they too succumbed to strategies...and whims and fancies of ppl...

got nothing more to say...
being a mother i'll never teach my child not to be good in life...i'll always teach her to be just and a good human...
though deep within i'll always fear that she might suffer in life due to this very teaching of mine!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Thats what i am saying na i always believed good happens to good people ... now i don't want to anymore ... because as you said evil prevails and good suffers ... i am not sure though if i am happy loosing the belief and want to watch another daily soap ever now because you never know what belief the next one might take away from you ... so far DSDDSB has been the worst experience

This is the first time ever that i am thinking if i want to watch next HC show ... i know i will probably end up watching (hard to resist and already waiting for it) but not really sure if i should
Edited by Soaps1 - 11 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nads...
u know we all..including u r waiting for his return even before he's gone...
so not watching his show is simply out of the question...
even though i know wat the end result might be...
i'll still keep my hopes and faith alive...thinking...one day good shall win...and that day will make up for every loss over evil...
blue star thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i knw i cnt even think or believe tht they are all pretending...giving us a heart attack...he isnt actually leaving...he is pretending...Cvs are making us believe that they r letting the gem go...they will bring him back after a month of absence..jst giving him a break...and its a good time for break since no TRPs..

bt i knw i am nt allowed to think like that...HC has been so serious while saying he is leaving...and the CVs are such idiots that theres no hope that HC will somehow be back...

Y dont the Cvs change the track in a reasonable way so that he stays...?? so that all characters get to do wht they should and deserve?
Soaps1 thumbnail
blue star because they don't care they never have ... we have been screaming for months haven't we? At that time we did not even know HC is upset or SJ is not happy we all felt it, we all pointed it out but the channel and the writers just don't care ... they never have they never will 
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am just glad that HC quit when he did... paani sar se upar jaane nahi diya..
Floater amp Friend bf-pond-smileyandsmiley.gif photoand got saved like this emoticon 
harshad.diwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

yeh din guzar jayenge

aati hai baharien

mausam raha ik jaisa kab kidhar

yeh muje hai yaakin hogi iss raat ki bhi subah

He is going to die right, if there was any doubt last night's epi cleared it? So what baharien are they talking about in the bg? There was never any bahar in Raghav's life ... it was always struggle and suffering ... his total bahar lasted 8 months with sia after marriage, after which komal died and it was back to suffering again ... and now he is going to die ... so what bahar are the CVs talking about? Even if they show sia pregnant and have a kid of raghav tou bhi that can bring her joy but Raghav still won't be there ... so what a senseless bg that is?

But eh when i know they have lost it why do i even bother 🥱 

This show has made me loose faith in do good and good will happen to you, I think it is just a saying people keep telling each other so that they don't stray from wrong path, else aisa kuch nahi hota ... doing good does not mean you will have good too ... and evil will always prevail and have a better chance of survival and its not just the story of show that has taught me this but story and over all handling

its true n i always heard that good suffers always n evil dominates but dun forget dominence of evil is for short time & i believe that truth pays in a long run...but in this show there is vice versa...evil is winning from the first epi till now n moreover good person is loosing or dying..what the hell is happening in this show.????
@bold:agree with u...in this world if we r doing good for others..dun expect he will do same with us..it is said that"do good & forget it"...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 11 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Though I love that BG score... I hate to know that there is absolutely no reality in it! There is no bahar... neither in Sia's life nor in Raghav's.

crazy_rinks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sindoor dropping scene indirectly telling us, Raghav will die.

to save Viraj, Raghav will die.😭

I'm sad i won't be seeing Harshad in this show. but happy he left this stupid show. he can do good show.