For you Khushi... 10/30/2012

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The precap left me...

Khushi i want to give u a hug...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
jen_x thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
 i seriously thought the basketball match thing shouldnt have been thrown in there. It was basically a match between Arnav and Shitall. Just the way the boys and girls were standing. I felt like Shitall was the main lead. And Arnav was the main lead. Khushi was on the side. WTH? 

Obviously, Arnav is clueless. His wife is hurting yet he is blind. I dont get it,. He says Khushi doesnt trust him, but does he know why? Look at his actions... It gives so much away. No wonder Khushi is acting like this. 

Arnav and shitall all close and laughing.. wth? Its like Khushi isnt there anymore. me so mad 
Punkin22 thumbnail
The tension was there in the episode today between Khushi, Arnav and Shital.  Khushi is a hair from snapping.  One little push, husband and Khushi is over the edge and she is going for your blood.  How can Arnav forget that Khushi his wife, is insecure.  He has not understood the deterioration of this situation. 

Khushi is seeing a side of her husband that she never knew excisted.  So talkative, easy going with another person much less a woman.

Clueless Arnav, it is just a game and a challenge of basketball.  Oh boy, Khushi is a fragile piece of glass now and she is going to break and all those pieces are going straight to you Arnav.  Remember Khushi breakdown at Diwali last year?  We might see that again.  Then Arnav, you can put all the pieces back again...
Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Precap gets me going :(
I can't bear to see her in tears and being hurt inside like this T_T
trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

you know what, after watching the precap here's what I think should happen...

So Khushi is sitting on the sidelines watching this wonderful (and I say this with my eyes rolling) interaction between Arnav, Sheetal and Aarav...she's super hurt by seeing this...by the fact that her husband doesn't give a crap where she is and what she's doing...so after seeing that interaction, I think that Khushi should just leave the basketball court and head home. She shouldn't even tell anyone where she's going. Then when Arnav eventually snaps out of it and looks for Khushi, he will notice that she's not there. Then he askes Nani, Di and Payal where Khushi is and they all say, you know what, I don't know...

that will bring arnav back to reality 😡
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we are in for a major breakdown...and that will go good or bad we will have to wait and watch
Manisha_PJB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Right dear
lets hope for the best
that is the only thing
we can do now
in between nice post
VasantiLad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Good post agree with you- It hurts me to see Khushi like this- Arnav needs to know when she is hurting if he truely loves her. What I dont get is that his 6th sense aleways told him when she was in trouble or was hurt or was upset - where has it gone now? Why do they portray him as so callous & unfeeling. Why do they show her as untrusting of her hubbie cos I beleive he is telling the truth & that he did not have a relationship with Sheetal

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: trishy13

you know what, after watching the precap here's what I think should happen...

So Khushi is sitting on the sidelines watching this wonderful (and I say this with my eyes rolling) interaction between Arnav, Sheetal and Aarav...she's super hurt by seeing this...by the fact that her husband doesn't give a crap where she is and what she's doing...so after seeing that interaction, I think that Khushi should just leave the basketball court and head home. She shouldn't even tell anyone where she's going. Then when Arnav eventually snaps out of it and looks for Khushi, he will notice that she's not there. Then he askes Nani, Di and Payal where Khushi is and they all say, you know what, I don't know...

that will bring arnav back to reality 😡

I Hope so