Rahat Fateh Ali Khan concert in Copenhagen

Posted: 11 years ago
I went to his concert here in my city last sunday. It was fantastic. here is some pictures from his tour in Copenhagen:

Edited by PuffinHypercity - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It was such a fantastic concert. He sang all the songs I love from him expect Teri Ore which he didn't sing :(

He did sing my favorites: Ishq Risk, Main Jaha Rahon, Ore Piya, Mann Ki Lagan.

He also sang Afreen Afreen.

Does anyone know this song called: "ishq allah"?
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
is it a europe tour ? he is coming to london tooπŸ˜›
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Few weeks ago he came here too.. family bought the tickets and dragged me with them. Dude, I am never going to such a concert again, he is such a bore :|

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Few weeks ago he came here too.. family bought the tickets and dragged me with them. Dude, I am never going to such a concert again, he is such a bore :|

OMG really? lol

I love his songs and voice so much this concert was so good, the audience was fantastic and the host said it was the best audience they have witnessed till now in their tour. So many people went and danced and even danish boys started doing bhangra dance I was shocked to see danish boys being fan of rahat it was too good.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

OMG really? lol

I love his songs and voice so much this concert was so good, the audience was fantastic and the host said it was the best audience they have witnessed till now in their tour. So many people went and danced and even danish boys started doing bhangra dance I was shocked to see danish boys being fan of rahat it was too good.

Dude, he appreciated the crowd here and said we were great even though we were just making fun of him! Not me, I was kinda sleeping but my cousins were 🀣 I love his voice and a lot of his songs but he mostly sings slow and sad songs so he is not really a singer which I would love to see live... If you know what I mean πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Dude, he appreciated the crowd here and said we were great even though we were just making fun of him! Not me, I was kinda sleeping but my cousins were 🀣 I love his voice and a lot of his songs but he mostly sings slow and sad songs so he is not really a singer which I would love to see live... If you know what I mean πŸ˜‰

OMG what did people say about him then πŸ˜† HAHA I Know what you mean but I still enjoyed it. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He came here to Nottingham I bloody loved him! He did Ishq Risk, Main Jahaan Rahoon, O Re Piya, Sajda, Dil Mera Dole, Dam Mast Qalander, Tere Mast Mast Do Nain, Teri Meri and loads more!

Masha Allah it was such an amazing experience! I still cannot believe I went! It was my 1st ever concert too. Fantastic experience!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

OMG what did people say about him then πŸ˜† HAHA I Know what you mean but I still enjoyed it. 

Only the VIP's were enjoying it.. my whole family was busy imitating him and the way he sang ROFL :$ The only song I enjoyed was "Dill mera dole"

Originally posted by: ruky786

He came here to Nottingham I bloody loved him! He did Ishq Risk, Main Jahaan Rahoon, O Re Piya, Sajda, Dil Mera Dole, Dam Mast Qalander, Tere Mast Mast Do Nain, Teri Meri and loads more!

Masha Allah it was such an amazing experience! I still cannot believe I went! It was my 1st ever concert too. Fantastic experience!

totally agree dear and yup he sang same songs here. Do you know who sang "ishq allah" that was one of the songs he sang here.

It was my 1st experience to a bollywood concert too, hope more such concerts happen. I want Mohit Chauhan, Atif Aslam, Shreya Ghosal, Sunidhi Chauhan :D