Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think that both Ashu and Nidhi are doing drugs...how else can we expect such strange behaviour from two educated ppl?...Mallika must find her soulmate...it can be a new guy or new and improved Ashu. 

Ghar ki murgi dal barabar...that's why Ashu never accepted Mallu's love...poor woman waited  12 long years for him...and was ready to go with him if he stopped her in the registrar office
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I think that both Ashu and Nidhi are doing drugs...how else can we expect such strange behaviour from two educated ppl?...Mallika must find her soulmate...it can be a new guy or new and improved Ashu. 

Ghar ki murgi dal barabar...that's why Ashu never accepted Mallu's love...poor woman waited  12 long years for him...and was ready to go with him if he stopped her in the registrar office

For all her pain, Mallika deserves a man who will treasure her...she will get him!
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

For all her pain, Mallika deserves a man who will treasure her...she will get him!

can Ashu be refurbished for Mallu? I just can't stop loving him😳
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

can Ashu be refurbished for Mallu? I just can't stop loving him😳

Let him stew in his misery...I love him too...but presently annoyed with him as well...I don't like saints πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Let him stew in his misery...I love him too...but presently annoyed with him as well...I don't like saints πŸ˜†

how about pairing him with dadi bua's grand daughter Mandira?? she looks fine aur uska divorce kara dethe hai...she has experience handling older menπŸ˜‰
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Folks...am really confused... have been thinking about this a lot...I know I am misquoting...but this is the classic 'to do or not to do' situation...

I am accused of negative thinking often...worse still, I have been told my writing influences KPji,,,,,and since he has such a positive story to tell ahead, I am wondering if my thought process will ruin everybody's fun...

I am not a teenager who believes life is M&Bs...there are no happily ever afters...or there is an ever after that comes after the happily ever after...when life deals you blows so hard that you may well not recover...or, if you are strong enough, you recover after stumbling around for a while...

If I took this ahead, my story would have to be realistic...I may not have the prodigious life experience of KPji...but my limited life experience tells me that I see a recipe for potential disaster in the situation that he has contrived to create...but maybe, he will fashion a story of such great positivity out of this that is beyond the realm of my imagination...so, should I...or should I not...what if my writing spoils the fun on the show...

My daughter is my biggest critic...was talking to her about this last night...she is only twenty...so not yet an aunty...more importantly, she does not have kids...so, she is definitely not an aunty...

She asked me if I imagined that any compromise would come without a cost attached...and however sincere one's support maybe, whether there would be no resentment whatsoever when one was required to compromise on what was portrayed as a deep rooted inner yearning.,...and when, I told her about the RanJi baby track, she was shocked at the level of contrivance...and wanted to know how anybody could imagine that all this would not have any impact on the lead characters and their marriage...

Now, maybe the RanJi baby will never come...or KPji will turn Ashutosh into Saint Ashutosh...I do not know...

If I write this story, it will not be pleasant and full of romance...the characters will feel resentful, angry, regret their marriage even...in short, it will be real...

Should I even bother?

Sujatha, you are right about real life not being a book of romance.  But the problem is not in what you write, which is great and admirable, always.  But, in how it is taken.  Whether you would like to believe it or not, KPji has taken from you and used your ideas.  Not saying that you meant for them to taken in that direction, but he did, and they came out looking very negative.
Please I mean no offense by this, since I myself wrote a very depressing and FF not long ago, about divorce between Ashutosh and Nidhi, which you yourself were opposed to.  You wrote that you did not like the concept of a divorce, as you could not see Ashutosh and Nidhi being separated permanently in any way. And, although not openly on  forum, as I am sure the members were scared about getting into trouble with the MODS, but definitely on PM, a lot of people wrote very angry PMs. And this was a divorce.  But you are talking about Mallika here.  She is probably the most hated person /Vamp, I have ever come across on TV.
If you contrive to unite her in any way with Ashutosh, then I am afraid that you are letting yourself in for a lot of heartache, due to bashing.Not any from my side, but a lot of the members will not put up with it.  and lord help you if anything you wrote should actually happen on the show.  
This is just  My POV, as a concerned party, on your behalf.  I know that we have had our ups and downs in the past, but with the truest motives, i ask you to rethink this.  Not for my sake, although anything that portrays mallika in the least positive sense is difficult for me to digest.  And to be truthful, I don't think that I will be reading this FF of yours should you decide to go ahead with it.  I cannot stop you, nor do I have any wish too This is an open forum, and everyone here has rights to post what they want. I just don't want to see you getting bashed like last time.  I read your comments in response to all the apologies sent your way, and although you were very magnanimous, I saw the hurt, in your comments, and saw you putting up a brave front.
Like I said, This is just my point of view, I really meant no offense.  But was concerned after reading your thoughts and views, and the possible direction that your story might take.
Rest is, Of course, ultimately your decision.
I wish you the Best Of Luck.
You are truly THE best writer on the forum.  And I mean that from the bottom of my heart.
You have always amazed me with your eloquence.  And your strong convictions, and refusal to budge when you have taken a stance on a particular topic, has over time also earned my respect.
So Please do not be offended.  None was intended, what so ever.

Edited by Libra - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
@libra

Anu, thank you for the sweet note...am touched...and fully understand your motives...No issues at all..

I don't care about being bashed...it is being blamed for the  twists and turns in a show that bothers me...I am no sadist...I have no desire to spoil someone else's fun..

and redeeming Mallika does not mean uniting her with Ashutosh...we don't even know if she wants Ashutosh anymore...she may have moved well ahead in life...

If I do write it, I will make sure to put up a disclaimer...so no die hard romantic is hurt...

I don't know if I will...but if I do...and with Mallika coming in, people will anyway not even read it...pretty much what I was telling Vidishaa...it will be for myself, her and a handful of Ashu deewanis..πŸ˜‰

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

@libra

Anu, thank you for the sweet note...am touched...and fully understand your motives...No issues at all..

I don't care about being bashed...it is being blamed for the  twists and turns in a show that bothers me...I am no sadist...I have no desire to spoil someone else's fun..

and redeeming Mallika does not mean uniting her with Ashutosh...we don't even know if she wants Ashutosh anymore...she may have moved well ahead in life...

If I do write it, I will make sure to put up a disclaimer...so no die hard romantic is hurt...

I don't know if I will...but if I do...and with Mallika coming in, people will anyway not even read it...pretty much what I was telling Vidishaa...it will be for myself, her and a handful of Ashu deewanis..πŸ˜‰

not just a disclaimer, you have to post warnings similar to the ones given by electricity board...danger...highly subversive...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

not just a disclaimer, you have to post warnings similar to the ones given by electricity board...danger...highly subversive...

Indeed...and I should say it is copyrighted...and anyone who takes the ideas is liable to be prosecuted...this way the danger of the show being impacted is also averted...
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Indeed...and I should say it is copyrighted...and anyone who takes the ideas is liable to be prosecuted...this way the danger of the show being impacted is also averted...

YesπŸ˜†..when can I expect the ff to be released?