agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: preitygal99

Hey Nivi!!!
Thank u so much for that appreciating comments
I was infact i am Too nervous
Anyways...Accepted you buddy request

I dont know whether i will write up anything next or not...This was just the passing thought and today being no work day thought to pen it down
U know na...Empty mind devil's Workshop 😆

Thanks a lot again

No Problems dear, it was simply amazing! 😃 Thanks for accepting my request.. 😳

Do try to write more! 😉
preitygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

I like the concept and story.. also the fact that they remained true to their characters.. A good first attempt i would say..!:) wats ur name by the way? i have interacted with u before but i can't recall ur name.. 

Thanks for appreciating

This is Prachi Here
I remember we had conversation regarding u updating ur OS "The Gift" but sorry i also not know ur name..May i know it?
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi prachi.. m shalini.. i think i'l complete that OS.. i owe it to ppl like u who genuinely liked it.. but m lil busy this weekend so mayb next week..
Are u gonna continue with this one or is it complete?
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os !!
simple and beautiful .
felt really nice after reading the whole os.
do write more on SwaRon...
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lyfisbeautiful

Hi prachi.. m shalini.. i think i'l complete that OS.. i owe it to ppl like u who genuinely liked it.. but m lil busy this weekend so mayb next week..

Are u gonna continue with this one or is it complete?

This was meant to be purely an OS...So wuld not be continuing this one n ya surely wait for u to update ur OS..DO not forget to PM Me
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanuka_TanHa

Awesome os !!

simple and beautiful .
felt really nice after reading the whole os.
do write more on SwaRon...

Thank U so much...I did not expect so many ppl to comment n atually encourage me to write more...Thanks really
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well well I came here because i hadnot check my msg and scraps for many days now...and what i saw was a msg saying you have written a SwaRon OS...

Now as you know I am dead tired reading for CA Finals now and i had no idea's to read any more Stories on IF but i wanted to see that how a CA can emote a Love Story so came here to read and how glad i am that i cannot even say...

Anyways a perfectly described long distance relationship...they way you have showed their convo's was just mind blowing... I mean you write like a perfect writer...i guess writing seems like your hobby the way you have presented this i can only make out that...

It was just beautiful the way sharon was surprised to know swayam was asking her to go for tour and was ready to wait and confidant that this phase will also work out in their relationship and usage of waiting for 5 years was just supreme...

And I just loved the way final confrontation came it was just beautiful...it was simple yet it can glue up certain eyes in spring seconds...because to read sharon saying something like I LOVE YOU to swayam is always captivating...so kudos to you for writing a perfect peice of work...Bow Down to your creativity...and ya of course the language was just awesome it felt like I am reading a book written by an established author...

Well well Madam CA and CS take this fether into your cap that you are a marvelous writer...keep on writing more and more boss...

Thanks for PM

Pratik...
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Splendid work and very swayamish 😳 BTW till the end i thought swayam would be a part of the troup😉 kya kare cant see swaron apart even for a single moment.🥺😆 a typical swaron fan ke talks na, sorry. You have given us the most beautiful romantic and swaronish OS.👍🏼 The way swayam can gauge sharons mood is very well described, he did really put his foot down😎Truly how I love SwaRon❤️ Preitygal you are really and awesome writer yaar, you took us to the swaronland and sach kahu i didnt want to come out of it. REally a very touching and superb OS aww swayam the majnu  sharon the diva
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratik54000

Well well I came here because i hadnot check my msg and scraps for many days now...and what i saw was a msg saying you have written a SwaRon OS...

Now as you know I am dead tired reading for CA Finals now and i had no idea's to read any more Stories on IF but i wanted to see that how a CA can emote a Love Story so came here to read and how glad i am that i cannot even say...

Anyways a perfectly described long distance relationship...they way you have showed their convo's was just mind blowing... I mean you write like a perfect writer...i guess writing seems like your hobby the way you have presented this i can only make out that...

It was just beautiful the way sharon was surprised to know swayam was asking her to go for tour and was ready to wait and confidant that this phase will also work out in their relationship and usage of waiting for 5 years was just supreme...

And I just loved the way final confrontation came it was just beautiful...it was simple yet it can glue up certain eyes in spring seconds...because to read sharon saying something like I LOVE YOU to swayam is always captivating...so kudos to you for writing a perfect peice of work...Bow Down to your creativity...and ya of course the language was just awesome it felt like I am reading a book written by an established author...

Well well Madam CA and CS take this fether into your cap that you are a marvelous writer...keep on writing more and more boss...

Thanks for PM

Pratik...

Thanks my Lil Bro!!!
U r surely flattering me!!!! But i m liking it...surely...
I know how tiring n frustrating it is to read those big fat books and then u commenting so beautifully on my work i think this is just the outcome of boredom of reading that syllabus

I really cant believe that people hav liked it so much n could relate it to the Actual Swayum n Sharon on the show

Anyways!!!!Thanks again for all those kind words n do prepare well for ur exams
ALL D BEST my bro
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

Splendid work and very swayamish 😳 BTW till the end i thought swayam would be a part of the troup😉 kya kare cant see swaron apart even for a single moment.🥺😆 a typical swaron fan ke talks na, sorry. You have given us the most beautiful romantic and swaronish OS.👍🏼 The way swayam can gauge sharons mood is very well described, he did really put his foot down😎Truly how I love SwaRon❤️ Preitygal you are really and awesome writer yaar, you took us to the swaronland and sach kahu i didnt want to come out of it. REally a very touching and superb OS aww swayam the majnu  sharon the diva

I just tried to pen down the emotions of couple in a long distance relationship!!! So Swayum was not going to be in the troupe but if this kept u reading till the end then i m glad that there was something in the OS to keep u hooked till the end.

Me taking u to the SwaRon land and u refusing to come back is a Big thing for me...Really a big one for my first attempt...Thank u so much for the kind words

I m really feeling good reading so many positive comments here :)