Hope and Insecurities - SwaRon OS

preitygal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!!! My first ever SwaRon write up!!!  Too nervous...Let me know how it has ended up..only if you can stay upto end

"Hey do you know that Rey and Taani are getting closer but i am in doubt whether i should behave like good friend or a possessive brother"...As an answer he could just hear "Hmmm" on the other side of the phone from her and this annoyed him too much. He was realizing this from past few days that something was definately bothering her but she was too relectant to let that out. He know that she is being the typical Sharon Raiprakash was keeping things to herself..But he could not let that happen...he could not let her go in her own shell again now that he had got entry in her world.

"What's the matter Sharon?...U r telling it to me right now n i m not going to listen to any excuses this time". She just smiled and said "u r behaving like a typical BOYFRIEND" stressing the last word "but you are forgetting that u r trying to Boss Me the SHARON RAI PRAKASH". Hoping against hopes that this would again divert his attention but lest did she knew that he knew her too well too too well to let her get away with such tactics. he just answered "Sharon i said no Excuses"

A long silence prevailed. "I am Waiting, Sharon" She took a long breath and just blurted "I am selected troupe member for Shaimak's International Tour" Again a long silence prevailed and he broke it. He was way too happy for her "Congrats Sharon...What's the matter with you. You are breaking such Great news to me without a tinge of enthusiam.You always wanted it ..Right?? then what's going on in your mind?"

"You know what it means...right?..Out of all people how can u b happy, Swayum?" He was confused "n What do u mean by that?" A lone tear escaped her eye " It involves travelling to different parts of world for whole long one year without a single trip to India. Now do you get my point?"  He had no idea where this is coming from where it will be ended. He just plainly refused "No I dont...I mean you will be part of Shaimak's troupe; u will be dancing different styles all over world for a complete year...You will be dancing n only dancing the thing that makes you happy n still" She just cut him and said "What about u?? What abt us???"  She got no response from him n continued "U heard me right, swayum..I said Waht abt "US"...Its been 10 months this way...

Now he got the hint of what she was going through but wanted her to open up completely so just let her speak "I mean this long distance relationship...Its not that easy as it sounded...U know its being difficult for both of us...With these geographical distances we r finding it so difficult to keep up with other's life...U being busy with the studies and ur ACS responsibilities, Thanks to that new Bitch CS and me being busy with my studies and extra dance sessions...Our video chats have just faded away and we just hav a lil phone convo u updating me with ur daily actiivities n me doing the same...Me accepting this tour will mean Time zone differences too...How r we going to cope up with these???? Do u realise that????

Now he exactly knew her insecurities..."Sharon i knw its being difficult but still we are working it out...Right??? We make sure that we find sometime for each other daily...Right??? Then this will also work out...Why think so much...This is what u wanted ur whole life...One chance to get into this field...Just grab it..Dont hold yourself back...Not at least for me"

She said "Its abt US...How can you be so pateint with me, Swayum..How can u b so sure that it will work out??"

"Sharon, 5 years...Its 5 long years i was waiting for u to reciprocate my feelings n now u ask me how can i be so patient? I know that still u havent said those 3 magical words to me but me being important in your life is a big thing, a really BIG BIG thing for me...even if u dont say it loud but u have started feeling the same as i do for you...N u not saying those words to me makes me more hopeful and gives me all the more strength to go on with this relation becoz i know that there will be one day when u will say those words to me n u will mean it from the bottom of ur heart...I will wait for that day, Sharon...I can wait till eternity...U hav all my life"

Tears flowing down her eyes continuously "See this is the reason why i wasnt telling u abt it..I knew u would push me into to accept the opportunity"

He just asked her "then what do u want sharon???"
 He heard her say very softly "I want US to happen, swayum..I really do but i just fear that me going away will affect us in a negative way"..He suggested "Ok let us do it in Swayum Style...Close ur eyes n tell me what do you see??" She did the same n answered "I See us Dancing Togather"..He said it almost in no time "See this is what i meant U can never imagine urself without DANCE..Do u now get it?" The silence prevailed on the other side and he knew now that she was pretty much convinced..To make the atmosphere light he just joked "Dont worry abt me...u culd get no one to handle ur moods n tantrums better than me..So u know my place is pretty much secured" She smiled really wide but answered very seriously "I know that but what if you get one" He just nodded in disbelief and said "Sharrrooonnn" but before he could go on she said "I LOVE U, SWAYUM"..She knew there will be a long silence then she will hear what she can never be tired of hearing i.e, I love u too...As expected the long silence did prevail but she heard him say "There was no need of this, Sharon...U know that right???..I never wanted u to confess under any circumstantial or under someone's pressure"... She answered a bit annoyed "U Idiot, I expected a "Love u too" reaction n this confession was not under any pressure this came bcoz i wanted to go for this international tour without any insecurities...U always knew before i knew myself that i have this feeling for you..I too have realised this long back but wnted to confess it to you in person but now i couldnt wait more. I wanted to have this feeling of being in secured n committed relation...This was to put an permanent end to all my insecurities...n I am really liking this feeling..Trust me..."

He smiled happily and said "I Love u too, Sharon" u cant even imagine how happy i am today... She repeated again "I Love you, Swayum..Very Very much"  n he replied "Love You too..Anyways when are u leaving for thsi tour?" She answered "5 days from now"... He enquired "So how is your practice sessions going on...Pretty well haan??" They just got engaged in their sweet nothings on the very special night of their lives...

So how was it guys...Too lengthy n Boring naa???
Spare me for my grammatical and spelling mistakes...Havent checked it
Do leave in ur special comments (only if u can stay till the end)...they will mean a tonne to me...

-Preitygal

Edited by preitygal99 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited Version :

Wow! It was simply really awesome and romantic!

The Swayam was so typical, understanding and giving! 😳 And the Sharon, insecured and unsure! 😉

I loved the confession a lot, and the dialogue "I expected a Love You Too!" 😆

The last part was very sweet! 😃

I am so glad you posted this here on the forum, doesn't look like your first piece. 😲 I caught hold of it on the Dil Dosti Dance Discussion Forum, and I am really glad I decided to drop in and read it! 

Wonderful piece 👏 Hat's off dear! 😎

Keep Writing more and more, and do PM me whenever you write more, adding you in my buddy list just now! 😆

-Nivi :D
Edited by NocturnalBeing - 11 years ago
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res

*EDITED*

Wow great OS! Really different concept! It was based on a single convo between them 😊 Nice 😃
Long?! 😆 This wasnt long! U write very well u should write longer ones!! This one was really fun to read!! Do PM me next time u write an OS!! 😊
Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was a really nice OS. Sometimes, even simple and sweet things amuse you so much. :)
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Aweosome OS.. They were so Swayam and Sharon ...  Swayam's dialogue and sharons feeling  are typically how they behave..

Loved it :)
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Edited Version :

Wow! It was simply really awesome and romantic!

The Swayam was so typical, understanding and giving! 😳 And the Sharon, insecured and unsure! 😉

I loved the confession a lot, and the dialogue "I expected a Love You Too!" 😆

The last part was very sweet! 😃

I am so glad you posted this here on the forum, doesn't look like your first piece. 😲 I caught hold of it on the Dil Dosti Dance Discussion Forum, and I am really glad I decided to drop in and read it! 

Wonderful piece 👏 Hat's off dear! 😎

Keep Writing more and more, and do PM me whenever you write more, adding you in my buddy list just now! 😆

-Nivi :D

Hey Nivi!!!
Thank u so much for that appreciating comments
I was infact i am Too nervous
Anyways...Accepted you buddy request

I dont know whether i will write up anything next or not...This was just the passing thought and today being no work day thought to pen it down
U know na...Empty mind devil's Workshop 😆

Thanks a lot again
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeti96

Res

*EDITED*

Wow great OS! Really different concept! It was based on a single convo between them 😊 Nice 😃
Long?! 😆 This wasnt long! U write very well u should write longer ones!! This one was really fun to read!! Do PM me next time u write an OS!! 😊

Thank u so much for appreciating me...U r really being too nice...n one more thing i have never expected anyone to reserve the post for my thread 😊

Thanks dear
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti_TanHa

That was a really nice OS. Sometimes, even simple and sweet things amuse you so much. :)

Thanks for commenting and apprecaiting my work
preitygal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Aweosome OS.. They were so Swayam and Sharon ...  Swayam's dialogue and sharons feeling  are typically how they behave..

Loved it :)

Joshua...If u felt so then my motto for writing this one was achieved...bcoz i really miss this REAL Swayum in the show these days n sadly i cant even say that for Sharon...U r one real SwaRon fan here on the forum...I have read ur posts n u commenting here makes me happy...

Thank u so much
lyfisbeautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like the concept and story.. also the fact that they remained true to their characters.. A good first attempt i would say..!:) wats ur name by the way? i have interacted with u before but i can't recall ur name..