Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
just completed the drafting...now doing the last mins changes...hope you guys will like it...but i'll not post it today...as I didn't get enough comment from my readers...but i am not that greedy as well...😊
ayl123 thumbnail
Oh nice
W8ing 4 nxt part
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Precap is interesting.. seems jealousy track onits way...!!
heavenspirit thumbnail
Part:3

Arnav was late that night...so he didn't meet anyone at home and slept after coming home. On the other hand Khushi was thinking something...that why a man like Karan Singhania would ask her something when it was their very 1st meeting...Khushi again thought of calling Arnav...but she thought of discussing it at office tomorrow when they will meet...

Morning at RM
Arnav was all ready to go for office and came down for breakfast...he greeted everyone..and started his meal..
Arun: Arnav...your birthday is in next week...any plan?(folding the newspaper and looked at Arnav)
Arnav: no dad...nothing special...why?(sipping his juice)
Anjali: I was thinking of arranging a puja at morning...i hope you are ok with it...(with a small smile or her lips)
Arnav: yeah Di..no problem...I'll be here...and I'll also call khushi..(having bites of his toast)
Anjali: Chotte...the puja is only for family members...
Arnav: so?(with a confused look)
Akash: so Bhai...how can you call Khushi in a family get together?
Arnav: excuse me!! Khushi is no less than a family for me...she'll be here...or else I won't be here..(frowned at everyone and then again busy with his meal)
Arun: thats ok Arnav...but how long can you do this? I mean...Khushi will get married very soon...then you can't have her when you need...
Arnav: sorry?? what did you just say? and whats the connection between her marriage and puja?(more confusion on his face)
Arun: puja is only for the family members...Khushi is your best friend but not a family...and very soon she'll be married... then you can't have her with you anytime or anywhere...(with firm face not to show any emotion)
Arnav: who told you that she is getting married? she didn't say anything to me!! and she won't hide anything from me...(with an irritated face to his dad)
Arun: Shashi called and told me that Khushi met a guy last night in the party and guy liked her...so they are planning for the marriage of her...
Arnav: and Khush liked that guy??(with questioning gesture)
Arun: she hasn't said anything yet...but the boy is nice...and Khushi should not have any issue...
Arnav: What the f..!!
Arnav just frowned...and felt something in him...he didn't know what to say or what not...but he isn't liking the fact that's for sure...he didn't drag the conversation anymore and left home for office...

At AK office
Arnav entered office the office...Suzy came to him with a smile and started to narrate his schedule of the day...when he interrupted...
Arnav: Is khush here?
Suzy: Yes sir she is in her cabin...
Arnav: Ask her to come in my cabin right now...(with ASR attitude and lots of unknown anger on his face)
Suzy: but sir you have a meeting right now...with the..
Arnav: I said call her right now..!!(with a louder voice)
Arnav rushed to his cabin with lots of anger and confusion in his mind...he entered in his room...kept his laptop bag on the table and stood at window...his mind was not working...he was confused...he was trying to know why was he behaving like this...what happened to him...why is he angry? or why is he not happy? or how should he behave? should he congratulate her or just..he was in his thought when the door knock brought him out...he turned...and saw her...
Khushi: Arnie...you called me?
Arnav: come in...
Khushi came in...she saw something on his face...something very new...something she never saw before...he was angry...but his eyes were not...his eyes was confused...his face face was not...but there is also something which she couldn't read...just then Arnav rushed to her...hold her shoulders and shaked her...
Arnav: how dare you?? how dare you hide it from me??
Khushi: what?? what are you talking about??(all shocked by his behavior...he never behaved like this with her)
Arnav: you are getting married Khush?? and you didn't even bother to inform me?? (he didn't know what he wanted to ask...but he asked whatever his heart wanted to ask)
Khushi: what are you saying?? (she was surprised)
Arnav: how could you do this?? (with a low tone but a bit sad)
Khushi: Arnie...at 1st leave my hand..(Khushi gestured with her eyes...and Arnav left her and turned his back as not wanting to show his unknown emotion)...and now...just tell me who told you this?? Arnie look at me..and say..(khushi hold his shoulder to make him turn)
Arnav: Dad told me...
Khushi: who told him?
Arnav: Shashi uncle called him...and told him about the guy...with whom he planning your marriage...(said with a very calm voice...it was only Khushi who calm him down no matter whatever the situation is)
Khushi: what?!who is that guy? why don't I know about him??(she looked here and there with frustration and anger in her face)
Arnav was shocked...he didn't know what to say further...and before he could say anything...Khushi left the room...actually left the office...

AT GH
Khushi entered home with a confusion and anger in her...she directly went to her parent's bedroom...and asked dad...
Khushi: Dad...what the hell is Arnie talking about??(with a loud voice)
Shashi: what?? what happened beta??(he could guess)
Khushi: You fixed my marriage with someone?? and even without asking me?!
Shashi: I haven't fixed it yet...but I am planning to...
Khushi: who told you to do so??
Shashi: I don't need anyone's permission to decide my child's life...i have that right...(with a firm voice)
Khushi: I know dad...but I am justing asking why without informing me??
Shashi: I was about to ask you Khushi...but last night after the party we didn't get time to talk...and today also you left for the office soon...
Khushi: what?? I don't believe this...who is that guy??(she was all frustrated now)
Shashi: you met him last night...Karan Singhania...
Khushi: what?? have you gone crazy dad?? do you even know how disgusting he is??
Shashi: why? what did he do?? you just met him last night for the 1st time...and you already came up with a conclusion?
Khushi: yes dad...because he question on my relationship with Arnie...and I can't tolerate that...
Shashi: ok..maybe you are right...but he doesn't know you...and he saw you with Arnav all the time in Tv or newspaper...so its quite normal for him to ask...even anyone can question on it...and you can't stop them...unless you yourself make it clear...(with a straight face)
Khushi: dad you too?? I just can't take it anymore...(she left home and drive somewhere)

Evening At AK office
Arnav was disturbed...he couldn't concentrate on his work...but he was trying to do some work when his phone rang...it was Shashi...he took the call...and just rushed out of his room...looked at Khushi's cabin...and then went to Suzy on her desk...asked about Khushi...
Suzy: Sir she left very early today...actually she left after meeting with you...I asked her but she didn't answer anything...
Arnav: Damn it!! Ok tell Aman to handle the meeting on behalf of me...(and he ran out from the office and took his car to find Khushi)

He tried to call her many times...but she didn't take his call...he searched some places...but she was not there...then he remembered something..and took his car to that place...

He reached there...it was an old building...but well maintained...it was their 1st office where they started their business...and whenever he or she needs some space from the world they come here for comfort...and somehow Arnav knew he could find her here...he entered...searched some room in the house...then he saw her..standing in the balcony...looking outside and enjoying some fresh air...he went to her...stood beside her...

Khushi: I just can't stop admiring this place...its so relief being here...(with calm voice)
Arnav: Same here...can't get rid of this place...
Khushi leaned her head on his shoulder...
Khushi: Arnie...
Arnav: hmm?
Khushi: dad wants me to get married...
Arnav: you telling me or asking me??(with naughty voice to cheer her up as he can't see her like this)
Khushi: both..I don't know how should I react...
Arnav: you know Khush...when I got to know about it...i don't know what happened to me...I couldn't resist my anger...I came to you..shouted on you..without even knowing what your reaction will be...(just trying to hide what he was actually feeling...but he did a true confession...without knowing his own feeling...how can he know hers?)
Khushi: No Arnie..I understand...Dad didn't tell me anything...(something pinched her inside she said she understands...but what is that?)
Arnav: hmm...by the way who is that guy??(with small smile on his lip)
Khushi: Karan Singhania...(with an irritated voice...as their conversation was not friendly...and moreover her Dad told her something which she can't deny)
Arnav: MD of Singhania group...27 years old...the only heir of Singhanias...had 2 girlfriends...but family wants him to marry according to their choice...so now he is looking for a bride...and got to know that the bride is YOU!
Khushi: shut up Arnie...I don't like him...he is...nothing..(she was about to say something when she stopped thinking of Arnav's anger)
Arnav: forget it...we'll see...let uncle do whatever he wants...I am not gonna leave you so easily with any tom, dick and harry...(he said this with a fun tone...but somewhere inside he meant it...and not only that...he will never leave her...he knew what he said...he also knew what he meant...but still unknown of the reason..)

They hugged each other...but they felt something in their heart...as usual which they didn't understand...still long way to go with this friendship...

**I thought of not updating this part so soon...but then I couldn't stop myself as I am in holiday...only now I can post regularly...so here it is...hope you liked it...don't forget to comment and like it...will post the precape very soon...HAPPY READING!! 😊
MJ_K2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ITS AWESOME...
I THINK U SHUD WRITE MORE
heavenspirit thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasiafan

ITS AWESOME...

I THINK U SHUD WRITE MORE

thanx for appreciating...sure...I'll write more...thats what I am thinking now... πŸ˜›
natzzz thumbnail
nice...

hope to continue soon😊
cozy_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing, you should continue!πŸ‘
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
continue yaar..