Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
sound aint working.. i ll watch it from ma mobile..
loved it without sound so with sound it ll be ...speechless..
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome VM!!!!!

Loved Viraj and Raghav scenes...
prachurya thumbnail
Oh My God! I so miss the show when Sia just met Raghav and Viraj was trying to find Jhanvi. HC's part was super duper hot! The scene which comes when "Bachna Ae Haseeno" first comes is the most droolworthy scene of Raghav, just watch it again and again. He looked cute, hot, powerful and lovely.
I must applaud u for the song u chose for Sia. I don't know but the song made me sad that I won't be able to watch Sriti Jha's work further because the character will be degraded beyond any repair- I wish to see her in a fresh new show- I do love her a lot as a person- You did the aashiyaana nahi hai mera part very nicely every time it came in the lyrics.
Next Viraj, u captured his antics really well and the ending went briallinatly in sync with the music.

Will miss ur VMs and ur Pms. 
I hope any other show inspires u to make some more vms.
This one was fantasticโญ๏ธ
Edited by prachurya - 11 years ago
fabyamaas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
one word FANTASTIC
i loved raghavs journey good ol times, Raghav the saviour, the hero and important of all for me THE MECHANIC. they come in so handy you know lol

ah man its pains seeing these scenes.. i didnt think it would come to a halt 6 months in :-(
dinki24 thumbnail
OUTSTANDING. all the 3 parts were awesome but loved Raghav's the most. going to miss the cute mechanic.heard tu fiza hai song for the first time n loved it. n viraj's scenes were power packed. on the whole it was beautiful.๐Ÿ‘
Minionite thumbnail
It was lovely Tweetie. All the 3 parts were so ๐Ÿ˜ณ, but I loved Raghav's part the most.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely loved the Medley VM Tweetie...Great job ๐Ÿ‘

I really liked the fact that you featured each character separately...sort of letting them bask in their own individual lime light.

I hate to say this because while watching DSDD I was a Raghav fan...but in your VM I actually enjoyed the Viraj portion the best...๐Ÿ˜†  Viraj villain tha...but bande mein kuch khas style bhi tha...that much I will have to admit.

Enjoyed all your VMs...though due to time constraints I was only able to comment on a few. ๐Ÿ˜•

Will miss Raghav the most...as I will no longer be watching the show after his character is gone.

Thanks for the PM...๐Ÿ˜›
tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sarah_kelly

sound aint working.. i ll watch it from ma mobile..
loved it without sound so with sound it ll be ...speechless..

Thank u so much Gayatri...i hope u like it with the sound as well ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya37

Awesome VM!!!!!

Loved Viraj and Raghav scenes...

Thank u so much dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Raghav n Viraj scenes always are very impactful...glad u liked it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachurya

Oh My God! I so miss the show when Sia just met Raghav and Viraj was trying to find Jhanvi. HC's part was super duper hot! The scene which comes when "Bachna Ae Haseeno" first comes is the most droolworthy scene of Raghav, just watch it again and again. He looked cute, hot, powerful and lovely.

I must applaud u for the song u chose for Sia. I don't know but the song made me sad that I won't be able to watch Sriti Jha's work further because the character will be degraded beyond any repair- I wish to see her in a fresh new show- I do love her a lot as a person- You did the aashiyaana nahi hai mera part very nicely every time it came in the lyrics.
Next Viraj, u captured his antics really well and the ending went briallinatly in sync with the music.

Will miss ur VMs and ur Pms. 
I hope any other show inspires u to make some more vms.
This one was fantasticโญ๏ธ

Thank u so much for ur wonderful comment dear...i too miss the show that it was during Raghav's entry...it was going awesome till the time of V's fake memory loss...even after till the leap, i enjoyed the show inspite of its flaws with a hope that the story would improve...but post leap the story as well as the characters have been butchered terribly...

Wish v could get to see more of Raghav the mechanic...glad u loved Raghav's part...coming to Sia's, i felt that the song Fiza was apt for her...n this was the first time i made a vm on Viraj...happy that it was liked ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope Harshad signs a good show soon as i can proceed there to make vms ๐Ÿ˜›