Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tweetie19 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: fabyamaas

one word FANTASTIC

i loved raghavs journey good ol times, Raghav the saviour, the hero and important of all for me THE MECHANIC. they come in so handy you know lol

ah man its pains seeing these scenes.. i didnt think it would come to a halt 6 months in :-(

Thanks a lot dear...i agree with u that 6 months is such a short time...never expected it to end so soon that too in this way...

Raghav's character will always be close to my heart...n RaghaVi will always remain my most favourite jodi 😳
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinki24

OUTSTANDING. all the 3 parts were awesome but loved Raghav's the most. going to miss the cute mechanic.heard tu fiza hai song for the first time n loved it. n viraj's scenes were power packed. on the whole it was beautiful.👏

Thank u so much dinki...glad u loved all the 3 parts 😳
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

It was lovely Tweetie. All the 3 parts were so 😳, but I loved Raghav's part the most.

Thanks a lot Sri...😃 Raghav's part was the most difficult to make as it is a fast song...glad u liked it 😳
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Absolutely loved the Medley VM Tweetie...Great job 👏

I really liked the fact that you featured each character separately...sort of letting them bask in their own individual lime light.

I hate to say this because while watching DSDD I was a Raghav fan...but in your VM I actually enjoyed the Viraj portion the best...😆  Viraj villain tha...but bande mein kuch khas style bhi tha...that much I will have to admit.

Enjoyed all your VMs...though due to time constraints I was only able to comment on a few. 😕

Will miss Raghav the most...as I will no longer be watching the show after his character is gone.

Thanks for the PM...😛

Thank u so much Fatima...this vm took quite a long time to make, but glad that u liked it 😳
Viraj's portion was comparitively the most easier to make as all of his scenes are edited well n have a lot of impact...i too will miss Raghav the most as his character was the most unique...hope to see Harshad in a good show very soon...😛
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was really such a nice mix...,liked it three of them 😊
the sad thing is every1's prepared for it  n mention of every1's "last" is making it  🥺
tweetie19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeeristry

it was really such a nice mix...,liked it three of them 😊
the sad thing is every1's prepared for it  n mention of every1's "last" is making it  🥺

Thanks Saba...its sad that such a good show has come to this state...
tweetie19 thumbnail
Thank u so much Amira 😃
angelrax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it...amazing vm 👏👏

all the 3 parts are superb...loved Raghav's the most 👏
tweetie19 thumbnail