TAAREY AND SWARON*NEW STORY*updtd 6 dec pg 13

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay guys here's a Story on taarey and swaron...' hope you'll like it...' TAAREY HATERS STAY AWAY.

"Come on'... it's too boring... please... we had shown ourselves together now what do you want... please Taani...'" Rey was pleading to Taani, while she was glaring at him and requesting him to keep his anxiety to himself and be quiet until the party ends.

It had been three months since they both were married in a glamorous, magnificent wedding which took place in the jodhpur. It was really very special as two sweethearts of the jodhpur city, a prince Swayam and a princess  Taani, both were married to their love of the lives. It was one of the amazing weddings which the world could ever witness...' after all it was Rey a business tycoon, Taani princess of a royal family and Sharon, the only daughter of one of the most renowned businessmen of the country, and swayam, a businessman as well as a prince. The two marriages took place on the same day and then both couples were off for the world tour.

But they couldn't escape the parties organized by their associates, wherever they went...' and it was such a party for Sharon and Taarey, but swayam was 'ill' and Sharon was looking after him, and Taani, being a sweet sister in law, assured his lovesick brother, that she'll take care of the party. So now, swayam and Sharon were enjoying themselves in the mansion especially gifted by Rey's dad to them, Rey and Taani were among all the celebs, and business tycoons, their associates nodding calmly while they were just talking about the chemistry.

Today Taani had put on a gown as Sharon has bought it for her, and she couldn't say no to her...' Taani looked hot, cute, sexy and innocent to Rey in every attire ...'.let it be a simple anarkali, saree with a backless blouse, or his shirt which she just put on in the morning, or even nothing'... She could make Rey's feelings and emotions a storm even with her single glance...'

And now there she was, loosely opened curls, backless gown with halter neck clinging to her curves...

"You know what I am feeling that I should be this gown...' it's clinging to you when this is my right only..." Rey whispered in taani's ears in the party, while her cheeks immediately turned red and Rey smirked on this.

Guys it may be a little bolder than the OS...so I'll continue if nobody has any problem... if someone has a problem then please tell me... can I continue it...

INDEX

PART1-PG 1

PART2-PG2

PART3-PG5

PART4-PG8

PART5-PG13

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patie thumbnail
continueee sooonnn plz Edited by patie - 11 years ago
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww ! thnks girl for writing this! i had wrote an os abt taarey after marriage n now its ur turn! <3333
update soon! 
iamursforever thumbnail
Cont. Soon:))...it was amazing:))
Amitz.Gibbore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsum :D cont pls soon and pm me pls thank u:)
PreciousHeart thumbnail
oh WOW!! it is an awesome concept n i dont thin anyybody will have a problem! N PM ME😳
PLZZ CONTINUE😳
Edited by Sara_Taarey22 - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Megha u always amazed me with your writing skills I love it, Rey always up to something lol. And u better continue plzz. U did a awesome job and we Taareyians dont have a problem with anything regarding Taarey the hotter it is it's better 😛
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
do continue it...
its cute!!
tejukor thumbnail
Ofcourse u must continue this yaar...so plzzz do continue n pm me whenever u update its next part if possible.n thanks for the pm.love u...
salta thumbnail

Hello friends… here's the next part of the story… hope you like it… 

And now there she was, loosely opened curls, pink  backless gown with halter neck clinging to her curves…

"You know what I am feeling that I should be this gown… it's clinging to you when this is my right only…" Rey whispered in taani's ears in the party, while her cheeks immediately turned red and Rey smirked on this.

"Rey… please… behave yourself at least here… kisi ne dekh liya to… " Taani looked at him angrily, as he tried to slid his fingers inside her dress in the pretext of holding her by waist.

Suddenly Taani was dragged by Sharon's and her common friends, who were too excited to talk her in alone and tease her about her married life with his handsome hunk hubby…

Rey looked helpless as they dragged her along, watching her from a distance but still feeling as if their hearts were beating together…  his Taani. Suddenly he thought of a plan…

Rey took a drink and drank it spilling half of it on himself knowingly and then acted as if he's completely drunk in front of Taani… Before anyone else could notice it, she left the party after giving rey's secretary to take care of rest of the party.

She held Rey, and came out of the party… while rey was too happy, now he was 'drunk' at least for Taani he was, and Taani didn't said a word as his hands were roaming on her body… she was just mumbling angrily which was audible to him…. "kahin par bhi, kuch bhi… kam se kam kahan kya kar rahe hain, iss baat ka to dhyan rakhna chahiye na… but nahin…. " while rey was smirking and smiling inwardly with his both arms around taani and his face buried in her sweet smelling hair, now and then misplacing the strap of her gown with his lips, and making Taani shiver at the raw touch of his lips and occasionally tongue leaving his wetness on her shoulder.

She didn't wanted to go at the home, as she didn't wanted to disturb swaron, so she decided to go their another home. It was a smaller one, but more beautiful…. She drove the car frowning at rey the whole time, while rey was just enjoying this too much.

As soon as their car entered their premises, and Taani got out from the car, so she could carry Rey to their room…  she felt herself pinned to the car, while her lips nectar was drawn away by his hubby… Taani was quite angry at his tactics…. She pulled back and said… "so you were tricking me… you think you are so smart…?"

Taani would had continued her speech only if rey had not picked her up in his arms… while she was looking at him with pretended disinterested and angry look…

He took away straight to their bedroom and made her sit on the be and said in his husky voice… "You're looking beautify and too hot.. you are so sexy…"

"To tum ab tak drama kar rahe the…. Hai na…" Taani asked angrily…

"No.. I was drunk… really…" he answered it with his puppy face tactics.

"Really …. Will you explain…" Taani teased him.

"You were at the fault…. Actually…" Rey said with a confident face.

"Me…" Taani answered him surprised.

"look at yourself… you are looking so nice…actually you know you hair sweet smell made me intoxicated… and I just wanted to spend some time with you alone….so it's not at all my fault… I just wanted to be close to you… but mujhe nahin pata tha that to love your love of your life is a crime now a days… tanu you have changed a lot after marriage." said Rey, made an upset angry face, threw his jacket in his fake anger… knowing Taani that she can't see him hurt… and stood by the window looking at the sky.

Taani felt very bad, that she had upset Rey… "Taani ye kya kar diya tune… rey ko hurt kiya… I know ki party se aise aana… it was a bit stupid…but… no way I have to make up for it…" Taani scolded herself and decided.

"Rey… you know what… aaj to aap bhi bahut achhe lag rahe ho… you know blue aapko sach mein suit karta hai… you too were  looking too hot with this white shirt and blue jacket… Taani said this to Rey in a sexy seducing voice while hugging him from behind, her fingers roaming on his chest and her lips touching his neck …

Rey who was just waiting for this moment only… knowing that she is gonna come herself now to him…. Was happy beyond the zenith… really nothing could be more better than time with her… and he would do anything to be with her….

PRECAP: Sharon and swayam enjoying themselves and then a call from the party... they have to leave.. swayam resisting...