Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

Dixie, For the past few episodes the way I see Anandi behaving, she will surely find a way to make Jagya wriggle out of the railway fiasco. She may blame Shiv for not taking care to protect his official documents. These days, the collector appears Sarpanch and the sarpanch appears as collector to me.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup, she seems to be taking all the decisions and he is like her PA.
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRedQueen

Ela, Shinya: Agree totally with your comments on the divorcee bit.

The whole divorcee conversation the chief minister had was very patronizing. When he was piling on kudos on the Shekhar family for accepting a divorcee, Daddu contradicted him by talking about Anandi's qualities rather than her marital status. Am glad that at least the Shekhars disagreed.

BV kind of negated one its core messages through this conversation when the chief minister equated a divorcee to a nirbal dhurbhagyashali and a nayee shuruwat for a woman to getting married.

Michelle (if I may call you that), about your comment about type of viewers, the curious thing is that there are plenty of strong real-life role models in rural India too. For example, Rekha Kalindi of Bengal who stopped her own child marriage at 12 and is now working as an activist (she's 15 now) and Bablu from Jodhpur... so I wonder about relatibility even for rural India.

Yes, agree very much with you. 

The CM is a hard-core politician who only wants to use Shiv-anandi marriage to add a feather in his political party's cap. Daddu rightly pointed out that they did not accept anandi as their bahu because she was an unfortunate woman who needed a second chance in life.

I hope Shiv does not fall for CM's proposal ..
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRedQueen

Ela, on a lighter note, did you notice that yesterday Shiv stopped short just when he was entering the haveli and saw the Singhs' expressions. The poor man kinda looked scared about stepping into some new drama... πŸ˜†

He probably feared witnessing another drama!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There was always a live drama going on in that haveli each time he entered! πŸ€£
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhach

Jagya was crushed under the jeep by Shiv:
My question:

Did Shiv or Anandi talk about this incident with the Singhs or with any member  or was there any panchayat called by Anandi or any follow up to that incident ..no only  Shiv said sorry.

Now come to reverse.
Had Jagya made this accident..IF would have been full ..that Jagy awas doing it intentionally..Thousand blame has been put on Jagya for this..

But on the other hand side Jagya never disclosed this incident to any one..Shiv felt sorry and and Jagya said it s ok..I would have loved if Jagya had made a complianrt, called police, asked for to determine if Shiv is drunk..called the press or media  there and if his intentions were bad..called a press conference to tell the whole world that Shiv is looking for his life and want to reallly crush him..he would have gone to any extent ..but no, he simply accepted sorry from Shiv and even he himself never uttered a bad word for Shiv to any one so far...
Where is Anandi s mahaanta gone ...?(Of course I can smell that she truely loves SHIV AND THAT S WHY SHE NEVER RAISED THIS ISSUE ..AFTER ALL WHO WANTS TO SEE HER FIANCEE IN TROUBLE ?πŸ˜†

I have the feeling that this incident will be used by Jagya in future to tell the SINGHS how Shiv tried to take his life...I know Anandi is witness for this incident but she will definitely find her fault as it was due to her Shiv crushed Jagya...

Last ..Does Shiv not have any manner..he always appear unexpectedly at Singh s door every time..CAn't he give  a call in advance at least before enering their premises...πŸ˜‰

A very humorous way of putting it.

Well, it does look like Jagya is not interested in winning the battles. His aim is to win the war. So he let go of that small unimportant accident issue.πŸ˜†

I think Shiv has some manners.πŸ˜† Though he did not call to inform  that he is coming, like a good boy he did ask - "kya main andhar aa sakta hun?" before entering.🀣🀣

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aparnauma

When J injured Narayan  A made sure there is no police case against him.She made the panchayat deliver the judgement and punishement.If Narayan case has gone to police and court J 's life would have been ruined for ever.Because a doctor convicted in a criminal case will lose his license to practice.
Even if J had taken S to court the case against wouldn't be so bad as J's case would have been.In effect A and S saved J in Narayan's case.

Yes, to some extent..but the key point is why even this incident never landed  at haveli...because I want to see the rxn of Singhs...
Tuttifrutti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

Yes, agree very much with you. 

The CM is a hard-core politician who only wants to use Shiv-anandi marriage to add a feather in his political party's cap. Daddu rightly pointed out that they did not accept anandi as their bahu because she was an unfortunate woman who needed a second chance in life.

I hope Shiv does not fall for CM's proposal ..

If Singhs agree to this proposal...they are not only going to show the world that they took care of their beendnii as a daughter but at the same time they will let the world know how flop they are as a parent who cannot teach good manners to their own son...
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, to some extent..but the key point is why even this incident never landed  at haveli...because I want to see the rxn of Singhs...

It was clearly an accident where he lost control over his car and besides J was walking in the middle of the road.
A road accident cannot be equated with theft and causing grievous injury to a person.
So please do not compare both.
Tuttifrutti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

It was clearly an accident where he lost control over his car and besides J was walking in the middle of the road.
A road accident cannot be equated with theft and causing grievous injury to a person.
So please do not compare both.

Well, he lost his control How much Shiv is ir responsible . S4econdly, I did not see if Jgay was walking in the middle of road...but even if he is walking in the middle of raod, it does not give license to Shiv to crush Jgaya..he should have used horn...he should have stopped...And Apanauma, I just want to see it in revse,...had id been Jgya who crushed Shiv innocently...what would have geen the poutcome..only God knows...
And again..why no body talked about to haveli people...
Shinya thumbnail

If Singhs agree to this proposal...they are not only going to show the world that they took care of their beendnii as a daughter but at the same time they will let the world know how flop they are as a parent who cannot teach good manners to their own son...

"at the same time they will let the world know how flop they are as a parent who cannot teach good manners to their own son.".-- I think you have a very  valid point here.

That could be the real reason behind dadisa  asking anandi so hurriedly to remarry jagya. πŸ˜†
Why wash their dirty linen in public? πŸ€£
Wonder what anandi will do? She is so devoted to dadisa.
Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Tuttifrutti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinya

"at the same time they will let the world know how flop they are as a parent who cannot teach good manners to their own son.".-- I think you have a very  valid point here.

That could be the real reason behind dadisa  asking anandi so hurriedly to remarry jagya. πŸ˜†
Why wash their dirty linen in public? πŸ€£
Wonder what anandi will do? She is so devoted to dadisa.

DS will diclose her cards not so soon..and if she wants..no body can stop her reducing Ansh to Ashes and making JAanπŸ˜‰