Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

@red,  my thoughts. It was very rude to leave Shiv all alone with Jagya. I was thinking the same. But, the singhs have shown themselves in such poor light that a better treatment is not to be expected. Bhairon is nothing but a paper tiger. He only knows how to roar,but,does not know how to bite.
Anandi never considered Sjhiv any thing more than shoulder to cry on. For her,Jagya has always remained the first love and will remain so. She will prove Choti Maa's foreboding and through her the CVs also will send across this message that no matter what happens,you ladies will always pine for your first .
Had that not been the case,she would not have volunteered to look after Jagya. But, Shiv has observed everything and he will surely like to set certain people right.

Yes, shiv observed everything silently. He was trying to understand every family member and read their mind when the 'mafi drama' was going on. As he said previously, a part of his IAS Officer's training was to understand and know people's minds. 

Anandi has never given him a chance to voice his opinion on any of the decisions that she has taken so far. She expects that only he understand her. Why is there any  need for her to understand his feelings, isn't it? If she did care for his feelings, she would not volunteer to act as jagya's wife without asking him.

Shiv bears the secondary treatment he receives form her at the moment. But after the marriage, the picture will surely change.

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: smittu

yes, the singhs shouldnt have allowed J to stay in the haveli atleast till the AnsH wedding...

Singhs did not allow him to stay. Anandi did !
Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Shiv has found an effective way to put an end to J's misbehaviour and that is the most important thing.Imagine how Singhs and DS will feel if they get to know about his disgusting behaviour.
They didn't bring in S to make J look bad.J was bad from the beginning right from his childhood days and with age he got worse.

In my oinion, anandi must speak for herself and must be intelligent enough to recognize that she is being taken for a ride. It cant be always bhairo or sumitra and now shiv 'protecting' her.

As bhach rightly said, if anandi had exposed jagya, he would have no face to show to any family member, leave aside getting their sympathy.

After seeing today's precap, it doesn't seem as though shiv's strategy was as effective as it should have been.

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Agree that Jagya will always be part of Singh family. Please don't compare Jagya's feelings for Anandi and Shiv's feelings for Anandi. Totally different. One is selfish and the other is selfless.
Jagya wants Anandi back not for her happiness but for his happiness. Since Shiv knows Anandi's feelings for Jagya her reactions will not be thorn for Shiv. Infact yesterday Shiv was proud of her decision to forgive Jagya so as to move forward with him.

Anandi had every right to decide whether to forgive jagya or not. By announcing her forgiveness, she seemingly closed Jagya's chapter in her life (??). 

However, it wasnt her prerogative to decide whether jagya should live in the haveli or not. By declaring that he can now live in the haveli, she overruled bhairo's decision of not letting jagya stay in their haveli. Bhairo had just finished arguing with Basant that if jagya lives in the haveli, he would walk out with anandi. But she made bhairo look stupid. 

Jagya knows anandi and his family very well. He had said it that if anandi forgives him, all family members would forgive him.  How right he was!

Edited by Shinya - 11 years ago
Shinya thumbnail

Anandi had once called herself a 'gira hua jhad ka patta'. That's what that character is, someone who can be used by others. So what's the big deal if dadisa asks her to remarry jagya ? No one would ever dare to ask that to a woman who has her own voice.

Now this CMji wants to set an example before his countrymen by having a mass wedding and setting anandi (an unfortunate divorcee in his words) as a role model. He is not interested in their marriage, but only has his political purpose behind it.

Cant this Anandi say 'enough is enough' ?

Shiv's aim behind agreeing to marry Anandi was apparently not to set an example before other men to accept an unfortunate divorcee as a wife so as to give them a second chance in life. Why should Shiv agree for a mass wedding?

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shinya I too don't like this idea of mass wedding. S is marrying A becoz he loves her ,not to show the world that divorcees deserve a chance again.
I often feel this serial sometimes treat divorcees as different from the rest of the woman kind. As if they are losers.
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dixie123

Well.. Lets see how much J and A will get to interact after the railway ghotala comes out in the open. After that will who wil take him back.

Dixie, For the past few episodes the way I see Anandi behaving, she will surely find a way to make Jagya wriggle out of the railway fiasco. She may blame Shiv for not taking care to protect his official documents. These days, the collector appears Sarpanch and the sarpanch appears as collector to me.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinya

In my oinion, anandi must speak for herself and must be intelligent enough to recognize that she is being taken for a ride. It cant be always bhairo or sumitra and now shiv 'protecting' her.

As bhach rightly said, if anandi had exposed jagya, he would have no face to show to any family member, leave aside getting their sympathy.

After seeing today's precap, it doesn't seem as though shiv's strategy was as effective as it should have been.

@bold 

Anandi and the Singhs do not know that he is faking amnesia and Shiv got to know accidentally from overhearing the conversation between J and J2.
He cannot use that as a proof to expose J in front of the family or A. So the only thing he could do to protect A from J  was by delivering a warning.

About the railtrack tender blunder we do not know how it is going to unfold So I will not talk about it.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Shinya I too don't like this idea of mass wedding. S is marrying A becoz he loves her ,not to show the world that divorcees deserve a chance again.

I often feel this serial sometimes treat divorcees as different from the rest of the woman kind. As if they are losers.

hmm sacchi. But i guess thats how narrow minded ppl see divorcees, so Cvs are just showing a mirror to what most viewers think... but yes, this is making BV less and less relatable to urban india.
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aparnauma

@bold 

Anandi and the Singhs do not know that he is faking amnesia and Shiv got to know accidentally from overhearing the conversation between J and J2.
He cannot use that as a proof to expose J in front of the family or A. So the only thing he could do to protect A from J  was by delivering a warning.

About the railtrack tender blunder we do not know how it is going to unfold So I will not talk about it.

I am unable to understand that why we only see one side of the mirror...that Shiv did so ..so and very unfortunate now Nadu is named as J2...Anyway..for a moment  liked it...

Jagya was crushed under the jeep by Shiv:
My question:

Did Shiv or Anandi talk about this incident with the Singhs or with any member  or was there any panchayat called by Anandi or any follow up to that incident ..no only  Shiv said sorry.

Now come to reverse.
Had Jagya made this accident..IF would have been full ..that Jagy awas doing it intentionally..Thousand blame has been put on Jagya for this..

But on the other hand side Jagya never disclosed this incident to any one..Shiv felt sorry and and Jagya said it s ok..I would have loved if Jagya had made a complianrt, called police, asked for to determine if Shiv is drunk..called the press or media  there and if his intentions were bad..called a press conference to tell the whole world that Shiv is looking for his life and want to reallly crush him..he would have gone to any extent ..but no, he simply accepted sorry from Shiv and even he himself never uttered a bad word for Shiv to any one so far...
Where is Anandi s mahaanta gone ...?(Of course I can smell that she truely loves SHIV AND THAT S WHY SHE NEVER RAISED THIS ISSUE ..AFTER ALL WHO WANTS TO SEE HER FIANCEE IN TROUBLE ?😆😆😆😆😆

I have the feeling that this incident will be used by Jagya in future to tell the SINGHS how Shiv tried to take his life...I know Anandi is witness for this incident but she will definitely find her fault as it was due to her Shiv crushed Jagya...

Last ..Does Shiv not have any manner..he always appear unexpectedly at Singh s door every time..CAn't he give  a call in advance at least before enering their premises...😉😉😉😉😉

Edited by bhach - 11 years ago