Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Where  was the sarcasm in this thread, I would be interested to know. This thread was created long before any of the contestant's claim regarding money. Did I question the motives of any of the contestants? Please do read my comments here before reacting like this.

But why do I even try to defend myself to someone who is acting out of preconceived notions. Not one of my comments here can be called snide and I for one rarely use smileys - so no idea who you are talking to.

That sarcasm/snide/smiley comment wasn't intended for you. So I am not sure why you took it personally

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

That sarcasm/snide/smiley comment wasn't intended for you. So I am not sure why you took it personally

Gosh!! Just because I deplore mass hysteria driven by paranoia, is absolutely no reason for you girls to turn me paranoid.

Can I request you to please name the person you are addressing in future so such misunderstandings can be avoided. Just in order to help maintain the  general mental equilibrium of all.

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Gosh!! Just because I deplore mass hysteria driven by paranoia, is absolutely no reason for you girls to turn me paranoid.

Can I request you to please name the person you are addressing in future so such misunderstandings can be avoided. Just in order to help maintain the  general mental equilibrium of all.

Hmmm, "kuch logon ke liye ishara hi kafi hain" Where's the fun to name the person when he or she can pick out whom I was referring to. And if you haven't resorted to any such tactics, I don't think you should be paranoid. Anyways, back to topic.
-Purva- thumbnail

Hmmm, "kuch logon ke liye ishara hi kafi hain" Where's the fun to name the person when he or she can pick out whom I was referring to. And if you haven't resorted to any such tactics, I don't think you should be paranoid. Anyways, back to topic.

Oh dear me right now I'm paranoid to the extent that I only respond to interesting topics via PMs because irrespective what I say, I feel it is going to be construed otherwise.

But yes back to the topic
Edited by Chitrashi - 11 years ago

And people trying to get sarcastic just cuz certain group of people do not agree with his views shows the frustration. Everyone's perception of these housemates and the show will be different. Agree to disagree instead of trying to take snide remarks. So if you are willing to quote me, please provide valid discussion instead of relying on sarcasm or smileys. Thanks

WHO is this directed at CM? There is not a single smiley on this thread that I could spot.
You seem royally POed...did you post in the wrong thread perhaps? Or is this carried over from elsewhere? Confused!

Originally posted by: znursingh

WHO is this directed at CM? There is not a single smiley on this thread that I could spot.
You seem royally POed...did you post in the wrong thread perhaps? Or is this carried over from elsewhere? Confused!

Man more than my views, this passage of mine is getting all the hits. I really should edit it out before this thread turns into a some sorta mystery or guessing game πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Zee ji, you look cute when you are confused, so please stay that way while I go fix my post πŸ˜‰
-Purva- thumbnail
Nuthin much Zem - disagreement of opinions that just got way too heated in the last few days, esp. last night. It'll die a natural death soon, hopefully.
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: znursingh

Guess that was directed at me atleast the smiley partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar chandu itna serious kyu hoti hain.

*king*

Originally posted by: *king*

Guess that was directed at me atleast the smiley partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yaar chandu itna serious kyu hoti hain.

*king*

I am glad at least the mystery's over. So to celebrate, some more smileys for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I will get serious if you are going to pounce on me for my opinions. Let's agree to disagree with our viewpoints when they don't match, instead of assuming bunch of randomness to try and prove a point.

Peace

P.S: And please back to the topic 😳
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
wooww and here i have to work a whole year to get what they r paid per week! sigh!