Contestants mint bigg moolah: Claim otherwise

Posted: 11 years ago
Shweta Tiwari would get 5 lakh per week? ðŸ˜² Are you freakin' kidding me?!  For what?! And to top that, she won it in the end. Oh my days!

Edited by -Rafa- - 11 years ago
Why would any celeb come to BB House without being paid for their presence. Afterall only one contestant gets to win the jackpot, the rest have to get something too, na? All celebs have individual contracts for their presence.
Originally posted by Chitrashi

Why would any celeb come to BB House without being paid for their presence. Afterall only one contestant gets to win the jackpot, the rest have to get something too, na? All celebs have individual contracts for their presence.

Getting paid makes perfect sense to me. Someone would have to be mad to do this Bigg Boss stuff for free 😆 but 5 lakhs? That's a lot of money!
Not really. In Kasauti peak days Shweta was paid 75k per day as per some reports. Smriti Irani and Sakshi Tanwar used to take home 1Lakh per day in the same period. BB is far more stressful.
INTERESTING _- @ =  KHAALI probably was the HIGHEST PAID --- @ His normal remuneration plus 90,000 calories worth of FOOD for everyday -= @

For SHWETA  and others, i THINK its reasonable amount  --considering they are working 24 hrs in house --moreover these tasks and no contacts with FAMILY and no other income sources for 90 days or so -----/ @ =  The Actual payment could be little low due to taxes and moreover MEDIA at times just hypes everything a BIT _- @ =

Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

INTERESTING _- @ =  KHAALI probably was the HIGHEST PAID --- @ His normal remuneration plus 90,000 calories worth of FOOD for everyday -= @

For SHWETA  and others, i THINK its reasonable amount  --considering they are working 24 hrs in house --moreover these tasks and no contacts with FAMILY and no other income sources for 90 days or so -----/ @ =  The Actual payment could be little low due to taxes and moreover MEDIA at times just hypes everything a BIT _- @ =

LOL I think Colors must have spent a lot on Khalli. Uske khaane peene ka kharcha bahut hota 😆
Wromngly written article, the amounts mentioned are absurd. I got the inside info that the amounts are usually very very low. In most cases celebs enter the house to gain publicity & not because of money. Khali's amount is also bizzare. The information that I got Sidhu, Sayantani & Delnaz got decent money, everybody else got just token money as most of them were out of work. Also Bigg Boss paid the penulty that Sayantani has to give while quitting the show that she was doing.
^^  --I know ------USKE khaane peene ke kharcha niketan/karishma ke total payment se bhi jaada hoga -- @ = 

I remember 30 eggs for breakfast 😲  He better own a poultry farm for HIMSELF -- /@  === strictly used for breakfast purposes @ =

karishma did tell they get money for every week stayed ...  but the amount is little huge considering the contestants