Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What happens if the lesser paid contestant suddenly becomes the sole reason for TRPs? Does that person's paycheck get a raise then? Like last year, Pooja Mishraa was not as well known as Juhi, Pooja Bedi etc during entry but she was one of the biggest reasons for BB's publicity by the time she was eliminated. What then?
Atleast Sidhu is not getting paid Rs 4 Crores then.
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Reviving this thread in face of claims of "Not here for the money"
*king* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chitrashi

Whatever you do wont help. As people still believe that so called krantikaaris are not here for money but to preach about corruption and other issues. In fact in the 24/7 live update Aseem has always been talking about issues and also sampat and the rest.👏👏👏

*king*
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aseem, sampath,sidhu, and sapna said they are not their for "PRIZE MONEY - 50 LACS"

they are paid for what they are doing in this house that's it...its like a job...

i work for a company..i'm paid for that...but i'm not working to become the MD of that company...i have other jobs to do...i'm happy with doing my jobs...

Edited by music_masti - 11 years ago
*king* thumbnail
@ Chitrashi - Is there any official source from which you have quoted the figures in your post

*king*
-Purva- thumbnail
I reprinted the online copy of an article published by Hindustan Times. The link for that article is in the last line of the opening post.
Why does everything have to be black or white. I for one can't peek in their brain to know for sure what their main motive is for coming to the show.

So what they get certain amount every week, they are working for it and they deserve that amount. And why can't people claim that they aren't here for winning. I mean the winning amount isn't even comparable to the amount they get every week. One can only question their statements but can't claim it being wrong completely.

People come from various backgrounds and not all have to come to BB for the only reason of making money since they don't have anything else backed up. Sapna could have come here for publicity or for message or any other personal reason, while Siddhu could have come to clean his image, which I have said time and again. On the other hand, Aseem could have come to spread the awareness or his perceptions/experience or again to clean his image.

I mean take an example of any XYZ, one can only speculate of their motives, no one for sure can claim that their only purpose for coming to the show is to make money. It could be one of the reasons, but says who it has to be the only reason.

And people trying to get sarcastic just cuz certain group of people do not agree with his views shows the frustration. Everyone's perception of these housemates and the show will be different. Agree to disagree instead of trying to take snide remarks. So if you are willing to quote me, please provide valid discussion instead of relying on sarcasm or smileys. Thanks

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
*king* thumbnail

I reprinted the online copy of an article published by Hindustan Times. The link for that article is in the last line of the opening post.

Yep. Thanks for the info.

*king*
-Purva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Why does everything have to be black or white. I for one can't peek in their brain to know for sure what their main motive is for coming to the show.

So what they get certain amount every week, they are working for it and they deserve that amount. And why can't people claim that they aren't here for winning. I mean the winning amount isn't even comparable to the amount they get every week. One can only question their statements but can't claim it being wrong completely.

People come from various backgrounds and not all have to come to BB for the only reason of making money since they don't have anything else backed up. Sapna could have come here for publicity or for message or any other personal reason, while Siddhu could have come to clean his image, which I have said time and again. On the other hand, Aseem could have come to spread the awareness or his perceptions/experience or again to clean his image.

I mean take an example of any XYZ, one can only speculate of their motives, no one for sure can claim that their only purpose for coming to the show is to make money. It could be one of the reasons, but says who it has to be the only reason.

And people trying to get sarcastic just cuz certain group of people do not agree with his or her views shows the frustration. Everyone's perception of these housemates and the show will be different. Agree to disagree instead of trying to take snide remarks. So if you are willing to quote me, please provide valid discussion instead of relying on sarcasm or smileys. Thanks

Where  was the sarcasm in this thread, I would be interested to know. This thread was created long before any of the contestant's claim regarding money. Did I question the motives of any of the contestants? Please do read my comments here before reacting like this.

But why do I even try to defend myself to someone who is acting out of preconceived notions. Not one of my comments here can be called snide and I for one rarely use smileys - so no idea who you are talking to.