Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

HI PRITI,

SORRY FOR NOT COMMENTING  BUT READ ALL THE THREE CHAPTER TOGETHER AMAGINLY WRITTEN...
HATS OF TO U GAL
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Di

How r u???

Plz come back soon

Missing  u and ur  ff like  hell

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Faria.

Di

How r u???

Plz come back soon

Missing  u and ur  ff like  hell

please where are you
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey i am back with my update ðŸ¥³
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-4

Gayatri "I need to inform your father and-" she becomes little nervous and sad says "Sumer". Rishi understands Gayatri's hesitation. Sumer the elder of Diwan family, 2nd born till the children came to know about Sameer, Sumer is the elder son and when Sameer came into existence Sumer felt his place is occupied by Sameer, he started hating him more whenever whole family gives importance to Sameer, ego clashes. Sumer hates to share anything with Sameer. Sumer hates whenever Sameer's name is bought in the house. He is the elder son and he is the one who is looking after all business of Diwan foundation. He donot want to give his place of elder son to anyone. As Gayatri and Rishi are speaking on otherside a man enters the mansion riding his horse, he is wearing his jeans and vest showing off his muscles, sweat is dropping from his forehead and muscles. He stops the horse at the stable and horse rises on its back feet, giving a sound of exhaustion. The man gets down the horse rubbing the sweat on his forehead and turns to take his shirt from the servant walks into the house with an attitude, he is Sumer Diwan. Gayatri did not said anything about Sameer return to Sumer and did not allowed Nupur or Rishi to reveal it. Gayatri is waiting for Yash to come back from office so that she can share with him and ask him to tell Sumer. Yash comes back in the evening, Gayatri reveals to Yash with a lot of happiness "Sameer is coming back" Yash gets happy tears in his eyes, his son is coming back after long time. Yash hugs Gayatri, "you have to inform Sumer, I have no guts to tell him" gayatri says to Yash. Yash nods his head. Everyone gathers at dining table except Uday, as he is not feeling well his food is served at his room, thought Kiran eats along with Uday but joins the dining table to chitchat with her grandchildren. Sumer comes last and sits on the head chair, the day Sumer taken over the CEO position and proved himself, Yash gave him the honor to sit at head chair of the dining table. Everyone sits and eats in silence as they know volcano is going to erupt at any moment once Sumer comes to know about Sameer return. 
Yash clears his throat "Sumer" 
Sumer "ji papa" 
Yash "I need to tell you something" 
Sumer still eating his food "yes papa, tell me" 
Yash "Sa-Sameer is coming back" Sumer stops eating, seeing his reaction immediately Yash corrects "to stay for Nupur's marriage" everyone holds their breath to see his reaction. Sumer "fine", everyone gets surprised to see his cool reaction but it is short lived with Sumer's next sentence "but if he tries to act superior that will be his last day in this house and no more arguments." Yash sighs, shakes his head, he donot know what to do to decrease the animosity of Sumer and Sameer. They both cannot see eye to eye, they hate each other to core. God knows what will happen when Sameer comes to Diwan mansion. Generally when Sameer comes to Diwan mansion he hardly stays for one day or two. This time no one knows for how many days Sameer is coming back, according to Gayatri he is coming permanently. Everyone including Sumer believes that Sameer is just coming for few days; maybe will stay till Nupur's marriage. But Gayatri heart says Sameer is coming permanently or atleast going to stay for some long time than Nupur's marriage.

Nupur is roaming around her balcony like a caged tigress. Shweta who is going to her room notices Nupur. Shweta "kya huvaa" Nupur jumps under her skins as she did not see Shweta coming. 
Nupur "k-kuch nahin bhabi just like that" 
Shweta puts her hands on her hips says "baat kya hain" 
Nupur cannot hide anything from her bhabi they are like best friends. Nupur keeps a baby face "bhabi, I-I have to go to meet Mayank" 
Shweta "now, not possible. Sumer bhai is also at home and you know the security system of this house will track you down before you reach the main gate. How can you promise Mayank like that. Mummyji wonot allow you to meet Mayank before marriage." 
Nupur continues her baby face "please bhabi you are the only one who can help me. Actually I was waiting for you only. Please" Shweta easily gets melt to see Nupur's helpless face. 
Shweta "ok fine, wait let me think something" Shweta thinks for a while and says "yes, idea. Come with me" Shweta takes Indira to her room and gives her medicine receipt "go out with bahana of bringing medicines for me" 
Nupur "wow bhabi, you are the saviour by god" and kisses Shweta soundly and runs out of the room followed by Shweta. Nupur is about to cross the living room when Sumer says "where are you going Nupur" 
Nupur stops on her tracks closes her eyes praying god 'by god kadoos yahe hain' 
Shweta stammers "oh-oh I said to bring her some medicines" 
Sumer "ok" Nupur and Shweta gets relaxed but only for few seconds when Sumer says "I will send the servant as I need some more items from market, he will bring them all" 
Nupur feels helpless and looks at Shweta, Shweta "oh actually she need to bring some reports of mine as well from hospital so it is better if Nupur goes" 
Rishi comes and about to say "which rep-" before he can complete Shweta puts her hand on his back caring it to stop saying further. Rishi gets the signal and clears his throat as if he did not intent to say anything. Nupur smiles at her bhabi and runs from there before Sumer can stop her further. Sumer sighs and goes inside. 
Rishi "which report" 
Shweta "kuch report nahin, Nupur wants to meet Mayank" 
Rishi shouts "kya" Shweta closes her ears "god, why are you shouting" 
Rishi "shweta she is yet to marry Mayank, how can you send her like that" 
Shweta folds her hands "really,,, when we are about to marry who came to meet me secretly to my house" 
Rishi gives a naughty grin and gives a side hug says "that night was so beautiful naaa, I got more than for what I came" winks at her. Shweta pushes Rishi looks around her "god Rishi tum be naa, anyway Nupur is in safe hands so donot worry" 
Rishi "fine but please donot make this habit to her. If Mom comes to know she will be very upset" 
Shweta "I know I know I will take care of it" 
Rishi smiles "fine dear, now come take some rest. Our baby also needs some rest" takes Shweta to their room.

Nupur goes to the garden near her house where she always meets Mayank, suddenly she feels someone pulls her into the bushes and she know who it is, her would-be Mayank sharma. Nupur smiles going into his arms comfortably. 
Mayank "god Nupur, it looks so odd that CEO of some company is meeting his girlfriend so chori chupke in the garden" 
Nupur snakes her hands around his neck says "but it is so romantic by god" 
Mayank smiles showing his dimple "meri filmy Nupur" kisses on her nose. Nupur and Mayank stay in each other's arms for sometimes telling sweet nothing to each other.

Nupur wants to do a job outside Diwan foundation as in Diwan office everyone will treat her as boss but not as colleague. She joined Mayank's firm as intern and starts assisting him. Mayank is a very strict boss and Nupur always calls him 'sadoo'. Mayank and Nupur always get into a argument and at the end Nupur shows more valid points where Mayank has to bend you head and sometimes Mayank will have upper hand. Slowly Mayank falls in love with Nupur and proposes her; Nupur took good 6 months of time before confessing her love. Though Mayank knows Nupur loves him but waits patiently to hear the 3 words from her. When Mayank bought his marriage proposal for Nupur, Diwan family is very happy with the marriage except Sumer as he feels Nupur can get many good matches than Mayank who is little less than their family status. But Gayatri made him accept for the proposal. Mayank and Nupur are engaged last month and from now after one month is their marriage.

Mayank and Nupur stayed till it is dark in their hidden spot then Mayank drops Nupur at Diwan mansion, promises to meet him again next day Nupur runs towards Diwan mansion.

Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...
so awesome part..
Thank you so much for ...
Updating..
loved Mayur love story...

nice..
but no Sara in this part...
well liked they way you had described Sumer...
weelll let's see..
what will happen when Sameer comes to Diwan Mansion
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update Di
Loved  it to d  core
awesome  part

Mayur were  too good

i want SaRa  and  Mayur  inone scene
and  yah- wanna c many beautiful bro-sis relation scene b/w  SAM and  NUPUR here
PD_forums thumbnail
hey i am back with my update ðŸ¥³
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-5

Sameer and Indira lands in Mumbai airport at the same time. Sameer comes out first as he is coming from domestic flight where Indira goes through customs. The driver waiting for Sameer comes and takes him to the car; Sameer has to meet his military head who is like his god father. The order letter is from him, but the assignment his chief is going to give him is the assignment he hates more to execute, becoming body guard to some common girls what if they are chief minister's daughters, why should he safeguard them leaving his country. Can't her parents the chief minister of the state take care of them. Now how Diwan mansion is related to chief minister daugher's, Sameer did not understand the link. The letter says Sameer has to go to Diwan mansion to safe guard chief minister's two daughters whose life is in danger. Sameer donot know who these two are, he searched in the net for their information and got their names as Indira Sharma and Mandira Sharma. He is able to get Mandira Sharma's pictures, have to accept she looks beautiful just like a ramp model but Sameer feels she looks dumb. He is not able to get any picture of Indira Sharma; he thought 'it's strange'. Jhumpa Sharma and Mandira Sharma are always present in charity shows etc., but there is no sign of Inder Sharma's elder daughter. He just comes to know that she is staying in US from very long. Now he is going to his chief's office to find more about this assignment. Chief his god father, he is retired from his war duties and transfer to Mumbai as chief security officer. Chief is the only one knows about Sameer actually a Diwan. Chief is once married and divorced as well. He always advices Sameer to think a lot before going into a relationship, if Sameer decides to dedicate his life to his duty then he has to be very careful about his decisions and priorities. Sameer made the mistake of neglecting his chief advice and seen a disaster marriage with Natasha. After that Sameer decided he will never enter into another relationship and if he enters he will make sure and clear to the girl that it is just a temporary one.

Indira comes out of the airport checking for her driver. Indira smiles "silly me how can I expect a driver when I did not informed anyone in which flight I am coming" she goes out of the airport to get the taxi. Indira hires the taxi and sits in it, she donot want to give her house address, so gives a nearby address. She decides to get down there and walk to her house. Indira is sure no one can identify her unless someone is following her. She hates security guards roaming around her. She left India many years back, so chance are very less that someone can identify her. But she is wrong and it has proven in the next second when two people forcefully enters the taxi. when the taxi takes a close turn into a tunnel slowing a little, someone pulls the driver from the taxi and the other enter the back seat. The person slaps Indira and puts plaster on her mouth and ties her hands before she can recollected herself from the hard slap and makes her lie at the back seat. Then forcefully takes her bag meanwhile the person in the driver seat drives the taxi to outskirts. Indira struggles to open the threads. The other man jumps into the front seat and sits beside the driver says "it is so easy to catch her, she thinks she is very smart. Always roams without body guard. Ameer baap ki begade beti, and the otherone is really beautiful man but always stays with her parents like obedient daughter that's why I target the first one which is very easy catch for us" checking her bag for money and takes her purse and places it in his shirt. Indira gets angry both are idiots are talking about her openly as if she cannot hear them. Indira thinks 'just once release me, I will show what I am' she still struggles hard, trying to shout. 
The person "chup kar, saale nahin tho keench ka marroga… saala time pe chloroform bottle girgaye nahin to sulla detha". Indira glares at him suddenly she feels something sharp in the seat may be some iron part of the seat came out. Indira relaxes for a while till both the men gets into their conversation, tries to use the sharp one to cut her threads, by mistake it cuts her skin once or twice but she is least bothered as she has to escape, she donot want to be a scapegoat for some dirty negotiations with her father. Suddenly car comes to sharp halt like banging into something, in the process her skin gets cut third time but opening her hands at the same time.

Sameer is going to his chief office, makes the driver sit in the passenger seat and starts driving. After a while he stops the car to enjoy the view of outskirts. While stopping the car he gave the signal but the taxi coming behind them did not notice the signal goes and bangs Sameer's car. Sameer angrily comes out of the car. The man at the driver seat tries to start the taxi run away but Sameer and his car are coming in their way, they have to knock Sameer to run. Seeing Sameer coming towards their taxi both the men comes down to stop Sameer before he can reach their car and see Indira. 

Sameer "are you blind cannot you see the car" both the men try their best to stand infront of car covering it from Sameer's view talking with him that they will pay for the damage. Indira takes this advantage and jumps into the driver seat and starts the car, takes a sharp reverse turn and zooms from there almost knocking all the three. Sameer's before can see Indira, Indira's car zooms away. Sameer is confused, asks  "who is the third person?" both the men hesitates, they pushes Sameer and tries run away but Sameer catches both of them and hits them black and blue getting the information that they kidnaped chief minister's elder daughter then handovers them to the police, he misses the small money purse of Indira stolen by one of the person. Sameer comes to know that they are not professionals but according to them they got an SMS in the morning to kidnap her. Sameer understands that someone who is closely following Chief Minister's daughter might have planned this kidnap. Sameer "Elder daughter, Indira Sharma. So came back from US. I couldnot see her face but nothing to worry I will meet her in person soon" 

Sameer reaches his Chief's office. Chief welcomes him with open hands. Sameer hugs him back with a smile. Sameer and Chief sits in his office, Sameer tells him the incident. Sameer "I think kidnappers are keeping an eye on Chief Minister's family. What her bodyguards are doing without looking after her" 
Chief "elder girl, Indira Sharma staying in US from very long, she returned today to India to see her father I guess. She never gives any information about her to anyone. According to the information she has to come tomorrow but she came today. And I think kidnappers are one step ahead of us, this is really bad for us. Today she is safe but we cannot say the same about tomorrow. She is the toughest job for you, she never bends or hears any orders not even from his own father. The younger one is not like that she hears whatever her parents say and so she always stays in the house when goes out with full security. Becoming bodyguard to elder one is really a headache task. She hates keeping bodyguards and if she knows his father appointment anyone for her she will ran away. She puts her life and her father's life in danger in such away." 
Sameer "then let her die why should we protect her when she herself wants to die" 
chief "it is not like that Sameer what if she gets kidnapped by some wrong group and does some negotiation with Chief Minister. It is our duty to safe guard Chief Minister and his family; we already received some threats on his family. If we wonot act after seeing these threats people will feel we are useless" 
Sameer realizes a frustration sigh "what the h*ll, I really hate people like her who thinks they are some lords and behaves as we are their servants" 
Chief "control your angry Sameer, you are in duty" 
Sameer "fine, now tell me how becoming her body guard and my entry in Diwan mansion is related?"

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Sameer and indira both couldn't see each other.
Waiting for their next meeting.