SaRa FF: Unwanted -chapter-5/page-11

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all I am back with my new FF ðŸ¥³

Unwanted 

I have taken the concept from some novel I read online long back - not the whole concept but just a small part of it - I donot want to take the credit of it but yes the way the story progresses... everything is my imagination... 

This is really an experiment FF for me because i am going to include alot of characters along with Indira and Sameer. I hope I can keep all characters and their characteristics alive through out the FF😳 - finger crossed i am really afraid ðŸ¤“

If I do any mistakes in portrating the emotions please bear with me ðŸ˜³

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Index

Character Sketch Page-1

Prologue             Page-1

Chapter-1           Page-5   

Chapter-2           Page-6   

Chapter-3           Page-8   

Chapter-4           Page-10   

Chapter-5           Page-11   

PD_forums thumbnail
Character Sketch:

Indira Sharma (27 years): A Rebel, spoiled brat. She is a simple beauty but always underestimates her physical beauty. She dresses herself as tomboy; she hates her father as he is indirectly the reason for her mother's death. She feels she is an unwanted child of Sharma's.

Sameer (Saxena) Diwan (32 years): Sameer is a military officer. He is very rude, arrogant and self-made man. He is an unwanted child of Diwan's.

Diwan Family:

Rishi Diwan (26 years): Younger son of Diwan's. Fun loving guy, loves painting and has his own art gallery. He is married to his college sweetheart Shweta.

Shweta Rishi Diwan(25 years): Sweet girl, married to Rishi and now 7 and half months pregnant.

Sumer Diwan (28 years): Middle son of Diwan's. Present CEO of Diwan foundation. He has ego and attitude problems. He loves Naintara but she left him to pursue her dreams in modeling.

Nupur Diwan(23 years): Girl child of Diwan's family. Going to marry her love and, her boss, Mayank Sharma.

Gunjan Diwan Shergil (23 years): Twin sister of Nupur. She is sweet and silent girl but when she and Nupur starts fighting no one can stop them. Nupur is just 10 minutes elder to Gunjan and she takes advantage of it to the fullest to make Gunjan obey her orders.

Mayank Sharma (28 years): He is an architect, has his own company. Nupur joined as his intern. Falls in love with her, is going to marry her soon.[No relation between Indira and Mayank]

Samrat Shergil (28 years): He has his own security agency. He has fallen in love with Gunjan, you can say love at first sight when he came to meet Sumer to discuss about upgrading of the security system and married her.

Yash Diwan(52 years): CEO of Diwan foundation

Gayatri Diwan(51 years): Wife of Yash and a house wife.

Kiran Diwan(65 years): Mother of Yash Diwan.

Uday Diwan(75 years): Father of Yash Diwan.

Naintara(27 years): Sumer's love interest, left him for her career.

Sharma Family:

Inder Sharma (52 years): Present Chief Minister of Maharashtra. Inder never want to marry Kutumb but for his political career he married her. So he never cared for Kutumb or Indira, which made Indira rude towards him. He is very cruel character and can do anything for his career.

Kutumb Sharma: Inder's first wife, who dies in a bomb blast set for Inder Sharma. She died when Indira is 7 years old.

Jhumpa Sharma (45 years): Inder's second wife, she and Indira does not have any sort of relationship – neither hate nor love. Both treat each other as strangers. When Kutumb died, Jhumpa is pregnant with Mandira. This is another reason Indira hates Inder Sharma more. 

Mandira Sharma (20 years): Jhumpa and Inder Sharma daughter. Mandira is as beautiful as her mother. Indira and Mandira have a good relationship as sisters.

I may introduce few more character in future.

PD_forums thumbnail
Guys here you go I started my FF as i promised, now read the characters and let me know your views... i will try to post the prologue by today evening... till keep commenting ðŸ¥³

spamming is welcome ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤—
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Preethi di indira n nupur mein se rati di kon ha?

Btw nice cs cont soon love u di
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Preethi di indira n nupur mein se rati di kon ha?

Btw nice cs cont soon love u di

😆 just think two different characters but donot ask me who is Rati ðŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
thanks sneha and appu for commenting and liking ðŸ˜Š

And No more comments and No likes ðŸ˜’

acha nahin laga ðŸ¤”

not an issue i still post my prologue for my Sneha and Appu ðŸ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail
Prologue:

A girl is standing infront of the mirror looking at her reflection. She is adjusting her veil on her head, her hair is left open which is following like a river over her shoulder almost touch her hips.  She is wearing a white long gown, fitting perfectly to her curvy body. She is not so curvy like super model but perfect for her 5.5" height. She put a very little make-up, just the eye liner, lip gloss and little blush on her cheeks. Her face is glowing with happiness; we can see the sparks in her eyes indicating she is very happy about her marriage. She removes the veil with frustration as she is not able to adjust it. She reveals her beautiful face; it is none other than 'Indira Sharma' the bride. Indira calls her hired maid for tonight to come and adjust the veil. Indira looks once again in the mirror thinks as if telling her story to herself 'My name is Indira Sharma, I never felt i will marry in my life but when ever i think about marriage, as everyone girl dreams even I dreamed about my marriage but I never thought that I will do a church marriage. Whenever marriage word struck in my mind, I use to think of a huge marriage hall; a lot of people decorated themselves from head to toe with heavy lenhgas and jewelry. Children playing around the mandap. Mandap, a beautifully decorated place where my marriage will take place with all the mantras and rituals. I will be bought down with my friends and cousins, making me wear a heavy lenhga and jewelry. A heavy designer veil on my head not allowing me to raise my head and people thinks I bend my head due to shyness' she laughs at her thought 'then saat phere infront of sacred fire binding me to the man for seven lifes' she takes a deep breath 'thought I am modern and staying in US from last 6 to 7 years still I could not able to adjust to this culture, I still believe in marriage institution, may be that is the reason when my finance asked me for living relationship, I proposed him for marriage' she blushes and smiles remembering her would-be. "I am dating him from last 2 years. He never crossed his boundary about physical intimacy I set in our relationship. I know there are no boundaries in love but I couldnot accept when he proposed for a living relationship. When I said I want to marry him, he felt very happy and instantly accept to take our relationship to next level through marriage. So today I am standing infront my mirror decorated myself to take the vows in a church with him. Marriage is church a complete contrast of my dream marriage. But I am happy; the smile is not leaving my face. Whatever the rituals may be but at last it will bind me to the man infront of god. We are doing a runaway marriage; I mean we did not inform my parents about our marriage. I know they will object so we decided to marry in church register our marriage then go infront of them. I booked the church and taken care of everything, now I am in the room provided by church people. He will come directly from his house along with his friends. Everything is arranged, from with the witnesses to the bridesmaids for the marriage." Someone comes and disturbs her thoughts. Indira smiles and puts the veil infront of her face and walks carefully not to trip due to her long dress. She is never habituated to wear such dress, she always wears jeans and t-shirts never got ready as a girl. Indira takes a deep breath walks through the aisle and stands infront of the church father waiting for her would-be "John Curtis"

PD_forums thumbnail
NOTE:
Guys I want to tell something...

I am playing with alot of characters in this FF if you find any bloopers in my FF please forgive me ðŸ˜³

and bear with me ðŸ¤—
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Prologue is realy interesting di waiting 4 the 1st part

n about ur note to i can understand di ek larka n larki ka lovestory likhna ferbi asan ha but jayda charecters hone se sab charecters k saath justice karte huye story ko age barana bohat muskil ha

u know na di mere ff mein 7 leads charecters ha...

But u dont worry di apke readers ko aap per pura bharosa ha Love u di