Posted: 11 years ago
All d best for ur exams . nice concept..plz pm me
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Friends, 😊 I am back with another update
I am so sorry for the lateness and I hope you will enjoy reading

Chapter 2

Arjun walked into Rathore's apartment lost in thoughts. He not at all felt like going for the lunch after what he witnessed a few minutes back. But he didn't want Rathore and Naina to be worried for him, so he walked towards the elevator in the building. But it seemed that the elevator was going to take a longer time to come down. So he decided to take the stairs. It was good for him, cause it would give him some more time to ponder over his thoughts and gather himself. He started to climb the stairs thinking about Riya.

Riya. The girl he had lost his heart to. He had finally met her today, but... Aaliya? Aaliya is her daughter?? She was married??? His analytical mind had already started overworking on the matter. But how is that possible? What about the love he had seen in her eyes for him five years back? The love that had made him a bit uncomfortable initially. The feelings in her eyes and actions, that had forced him to analyze the matters of his heart. Her care, her love which he felt, made him realize that, by loving her he wasn't betraying Roshni and his happiness lies with Riya. Roshni herself had told him to listen to his heart. He still remembered...

Flashback

Two days after Riya resigned ETF, he was very upset and confused about his feelings. Arjun sat there on the armchair in his balcony, looking at the stars, lost in thoughts. He had finally realized his restlessness, the anguish upon Riya's decision to leave and the emptiness he felt after she left, was because he was in love with her. But he also felt guilty on betraying Roshni's love. The time he spent with Roshni, the moments he lived with her were the most precious moments of his life. How could he betray Roshni's memories? How could he love someone else? But the fact was that he knew he loved Riya. And even though he was happy realizing it, his guilt was stopping him from taking the next step. He sighed and closed his eyes and rested his head back. All the moments spent with Riya started to run before his eyes like a film. Their first meeting, the first time she ordered chai for him, when she dropped the coin in his pocket, the first time she fired the gun to save him, when she thanked him for being her support, how she was there with him in punishing Sikandar, all these moments flashed in his head.

He felt a hand hold his in it. He opened his eyes to find Roshni smiling at him. Seeing her a smile crept up on his face.

'Kyun Mr. Rawate, aakhir pyaar ho hi gaya na?', she asked with a twinkle in her eyes. His smile disappeared on hearing this.

'Tumne toh bohot koshish ki thi na, pyaar se dur rehne ki? Par nahi reh paaye na?', Roshni asked smiling. Arjun looked at her guilty.

'Roshni main tumse...', he tried to say but she silenced him with a finger on his lips.

'Main janti hu Arjun ki tum mujhse pyaar karte ho. Par ye bhi sach hai, ki tum Riya se bohot pyaar karte ho.', Roshni said and Arjun lowered his eyes. She cupped his face and made him look at her. She smiled and continued

'Arjun, ek sach ye bhi hai, ki ab main yaha nahi hu. Toh kya tum hamesha mujhe yaad karke, zindagi jeena bhul jaaoge? Nahi Arjun, main tumhe hamesha khush dekhna chahti hu... Aur tumhari khushi Riya ke sath hai', she said and smiled widely at him. He looked into her eyes shining with happiness, as she had accomplished her mission of making him realize his love. Finally he smiled at her as she removed the tint of guilt in his heart.

'Aur rahi bat meri, toh main toh hamesha tumhare sath rahungi na? Tumhare dil me, yaadein bankar...!', Roshni said smiling and he nodded his head at her.

'Toh ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawate, jaaiye aur apne dil ki bat use bata dijiye, samjhe ya... Samjhaun?', she warned pointing a finger at him, and both burst out laughing. After a few seconds their laughter subsided. Arjun hugged Roshni and she hugged him back.

'Thanks Roshni', Arjun said and promised her in his mind to always cherish her memories. She emerged from the hug as she heard his promise and smiled.

'Your welcome ACP Arjun!', Roshni replied. She waved at him and vanished from their.

Arjun sighed in happiness and closed his eyes.

'I LOVE YOU RIYA', he finally said smiling to himself. He opened his eyes 'And I know you love me too'.

Flashback ends.

So what happened now? How could she be married to someone else? Does this mean that she didn't love me? Was it just infatuation for her? NO. I had seen love in her eyes for me. Did she forget me? No. After looking at her today, I know she didn't forget me. Then why did she marry someone else? Is she in love with her husband? Or was it an arranged marriage? But I didn't see any signs of marriage on her. There was no Mangalsutra, no Sindoor! Does this mean her husband...? NO. He mentally slapped himself for such a ridiculous thought. How could he even imagine her to be in the same pain he had gone through? There were a thousands of questions running in the super cop's mind. And for the first time in life his mind was unable to solve this mystery.

While thinking all this he didn't know where his feet were taking him on their own accord. He realize that he reached his best friend's home when he saw the name plate that read;

ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathore

Emergency Task Force

He took a deep breath to calm himself down and rang the bell. Rothore opened the door and a smile graced his lips as he let in his best friend.

'Hello Devarji, aap hi ka intezaar tha!', Naina greeted him as she set the dining table for lunch.

'Hi Bhabhi', Arjun greeted back with a slight smile as he sat on the sofa with Rathore. But that wasn't his usual smile, something was missing that didn't go unnoticed by Rathore.

'Kya bat hai Arjun? Kuch pareshan lag rahe ho?', Sameer asked.

'Umm... kuch nahi yaar, bas aise hi kuch soch raha tha', Arjun lied. But Rathore didn't seem convinced, he was about to ask him, but..

'Ahemm...', Naina cleared her throat as she entered with a tray in her hand. 'Sorry devarji, yaha par aapka jyada sochna allowed nahi hai, this is family time. Samjhe ya...?', she said smiling as she offered him the glass of water. He couldn't help but chuckle at that.

'Samajh gaya bhabhi', he said taking the glass of water from the tray. Sameer smiled at his wife and decided to ask Arjun about the matter later.

'Samiya kaha hai?', Arjun asked.

'Apne dosto ke sath khel rahi hai, aati hi hogi. Apne Arjun chachu ko aate hue toh dekh hi liya hoga usne', Naina replied.

'Arjun chachu..', they heard a voice shout from the door.

'Lo aa gayi tumhari best friend', Sameer said looking at his daughter as she ran directly into Arjun's arms.

'Kyun, tumhe jalan ho rahi hai hamari dosti se?', Arjun asked Rathore raising an eyebrow making him smile.

'Hi Princess', Arjun said kissing Samiya's cheek. She broke the hug and stood with her hand outstretched in front of him, as if asking for something. Arjun chuckled at his five year old cute best friend's antics. He took out a chocolate from his pocket and placed it in her hand.

'Thank you chachu', she pecked him on the cheek and sat in his lap.

'You're welcome Princess!'.

'Chaliye ab khana kha lete hai', Naina said and they all proceeded towards the dining table.

They had their lunch and then Arjun and Samiya started to play. Arjun forgot the disturbing matters with Samiya. Spending time with Rathore's family had always given him happiness, a soothing effect to his loneliness. It was HIS family. Playing with Samiya he was reminded of Aaliya today. Aaliya, how cute is she? Her big eyes, her dimpled smile. She is just like Riya. Riya... A sharp pain shot in his heart at the thought of her being married. He quickly put the thought aside and resumed playing with Samiya.

While Arjun and Samiya played, Sameer and Naina watched them play.

'Arjun Samiya ke sath kitne khush hote hai na! Apna akelapan bhul jate hai.', Naina said to her husband sitting beside him on the sofa.

'Ha. Aur Samiya bhi apne Arjun chachu ke sath', Sameer replied to his wife. 'Pata nahi aaj Arjun pareshan kyun hai?', Sameer thought.

'Kash Riya jaldi unki zindagi me vapas aa jaye', Naina said looking at Arjun play with her daughter. Sameer looked at Naina.

'Tumhe lagta hai wo vapas aayegi?', Sameer asked wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

'Ha. Mujhe Arjun ke pyaar par pura vishwas hai. Saccha pyaar karnewale ek na ek din mil hi jate hai. Mujhe yakeen hai wo jarur vapas aayegi', Naina said looking at her husband. He smiled at his wife's confidence. 'I Hope so', he thought. He pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. She leaned onto him and rested her head on his shoulder. Both of them sat there with smiles on their faces, looking at their daughter play with her Arjun cahachu happily.

AT NIGHT:

Riya looked at a peacefully sleeping Aaliya beside her. A smile graced her lips. She kissed her forehead and walked towards the bedroom window. She stood there leaning and rested her head against the windowpane. She hadn't been able to concentrate on any of her works properly today. Ever since she had been to the super market in the morning. Ever since she met Arjun. Arjun sir. His was the only thought running through her mind, his was the only name that kept coming to her head. Well it wasn't a new thing for her. Arjun had always been on her mind since five years. Ever since she lost her heart to him. But today after seeing him in front of her eyes, she felt overwhelmed. She felt the same pull, the same warmth she used to feel in his presence five years back. In fact even more. Her love for him had grown even more in the past years. It had been a month now she was back to Mumbai. Working in the Research and Development Department of an MNC. But she didn't meet any of her old friends yet. She didn't want to come in front of anyone. She herself didn't know why was she hiding? Why was she hiding from him? And today after seeing him there, why was she surprised? She knew that one day it was bound to happen. She knew one day she would have to face Arjun in this city. But then why was she even hiding from him. Just because she didn't want to hurt him, didn't want her presence to be disturbing to him again!!! But he might not even care for her after so many years. After five years her presence might not even matter to him much. Then why was she thinking so much? May be because,

'Because I love you Arjun Sir. Maine to apna Dil kabka aapko De Diya hai', she said looking at the stars... 

So how was it? 🤔 Please leave your comments...😊

PS: Ignore any grammatical mistakes...

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nice part... so many questions r still unanswered... update soon...

-Panda- thumbnail
Nice...is Aaliya Arjun's daughter??:/
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! So many questions! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update and PM. :)
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
their r so questions
unanswered,
continue soon
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
That was just awesome ...
I loved it ... :)
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ohh outstanding yrr...just awsome...
Post next part soon..waiting for next update...

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing part 

A lot of suspense ...

i liked Arjun-samiya bond

But wat happened 5 yrs bak...y ria left?? Whose daughter is Aliya??

itne saare question???

Continue soon
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely and sweet update
Poor Arjun and Riya😭
staying apart for so long away from someone you love is very hard😭
but happy that Arjun has sameer and his family with him 
and Riya has aliya
please continue😊