Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hodan1987

LOL! My sister and I were screaming at Barry to kiss the girl. Honestly, Felicity wanted to be kissed during this scene😆

Lol..evn I ws expecting a kiss..
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

THISS !!!🤣🤣

about the kiss, at a moment i actually thought they were going to kiss, because felicity was coming closer...but then i just heard him say goodbye, and he turned to leave
Edited by sallybaby - 10 years ago
hodan1987 thumbnail
First...I see some new posters unless you change your names. Welcome🤗

@Amina- LOL! I saw that gif and I had to posted it here. It was too funny to pass out.

@Almas and Amina, I think Barry is just too akwark to realize that Felicity was giving him a hint to kiss her😆! I never thought I would see a day where Felicity is the one who is less socially awkward in a situation🤣

hodan1987 thumbnail

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First...I see some new posters unless you change your names. Welcome🤗

@Amina- LOL! I saw that gif and I had to posted it here. It was too funny to pass out.

@Almas and Amina, I think Barry is just too akwark to realize that Felicity was giving him a hint to kiss her😆! I never thought I would see a day where Felicity is the one who is less socially awkward in a situation🤣

Hello Hodan...lemme introduce myself...u can call me Paro...I simply luv OLIVER & FELICITY...they r just super with amazing chemistry...waiting for OLIICTTY to happen...😉
hodan1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hello Hodan...lemme introduce myself...u can call me Paro...I simply luv OLIVER & FELICITY...they r just super with amazing chemistry...waiting for OLIICTTY to happen...😉

Hi, Paro. As you know I am Hodan and I ship Olicity like crazy. I think most of us ship Olicity in the long term but want our girl Felicity to get some love in the mean time. 

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, Paro. As you know I am Hodan and I ship Olicity like crazy. I think most of us ship Olicity in the long term but want our girl Felicity to get some love in the mean time. 

True Hodan...and  while she is trying to move on ..I wud wanna c a JEALOUS Oliver trying hard to keep Felicity busy & with him all the time...😆

Here is  beautiful VM on Olicity that I came across on Youtube ...from eppy 2x08...Enjoy...I can't stop watching it...😉

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZdRIvsYyXbA[/YOUTUBE]
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally I caught up with the episodes..
HURRAAAYYY!! Malcolm is back.. yay!!!

Well Barry is cute.. don't you think our Olly is jealous of him?? 
hodan1987 thumbnail
Hey mimi and yeah I do think Oliver was jealous. I didn't minded it cause Barry is going back to Central City and back to Iris. 
Seriously, there are some female DC characters that if Arrow or anyone messes with that I will cut them and those are like Lois Lane, Catwoman, Iris, etc...and now Felicity Smoak it seems😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
ARROW Threat 2

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3842052