Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hodan1987 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi y'all!  I just want to post quick note!
Anyways, I liked last nights episode. I guess most of you who follow me on twitter already know that😆! I geek out so much whenever I am watching the episode live😳. 

As for the introduction of Flash. I need to see more of him before I can tell you my opinion of him. For a character that is going to be the lead of his own spin off...he was a so and so character. A male Felicity. Speaking of Bericity. They had a innocent/cute chemistry. From what I have been hearing I thought it would rival Olicity 's chem but nah. Olicity has a more grown up and Sexy chemistry that no one can touch! Which is the point since Barry had Iris or will have her when they cast her for the spin off.  Also, I loved that they used Barry Allan/Flash's catch phrase "Sorry, I am late." LMAO!🤣

Next episode: 

Flash Origin
Deathstroke Origin
Olicity
Oliver wears his mask
Oliver and Brother Blood meet
Oliver vs Solomon Grundy/Brother Cyrus . I love me some Solomon Grundy Born of a Monday!
Edited by hodan1987 - 10 years ago
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG finally watched the episode !!
loved the introduction of flash...loving this guy already😆

and omg felicity/emily looked really beautiful in that pink dress with her hair out and no glasses😳

lmfaooo at oli being jealous...that was such a treat to watch🤣

yeah flash-felicity look cute together, seems they would get along really well😳

but still olicity all the way !!😆

cant beleive this is the finale when is the next episode guys ?
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
OMG FInally saw the latest episode.
Oliver looks adorable when he's jealous. Felicity looked stunning in that pink gown. Felicity and Barry were cute, but I prefer OliCity. 
liquidfantasy thumbnail
loved the episode!

Barry guy is sweet and i loved how oliver was jealous and diggle was full on making him realize his 'feelings' for her. I am out and out OliCity shipper but i liked barry and felicity together too. they had instant bonding over being geek 😉! 

Barry Allen as flash and a spinoff...?? I am sold CW, bring that on!

I liked the flashback scenes as well. so slade had feelings for shado..nice! and sarah once again betrayed oliver!

exhilarating episode. its the penultimate episode before mid-season break I guess.
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sallybaby

OMG finally watched the episode !!

loved the introduction of flash...loving this guy already😆

and omg felicity/emily looked really beautiful in that pink dress with her hair out and no glasses😳

lmfaooo at oli being jealous...that was such a treat to watch🤣

yeah flash-felicity look cute together, seems they would get along really well😳

but still olicity all the way !!😆

cant beleive this is the finale when is the next episode guys ?

Next week Amina.. It ll be d second part of MSF
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
almas yeah i found out, thanks...
why do i have a feeling malcolm is going to make a grand entrance to go and meet thea..?🤔
maybe not now but later on because of the way they keep emphasising on the fact that thea is his daughter..

hodan1987 thumbnail

LOL! To be honest even DC comics know that Green Arrow is Batman Light..They even joke about it in the early and the New 52 Issue where Batman makes fun of the fact that Green Arrow is a poor imitation of him. But, what I love about New 52 Issue is they are trying to Separate Arrow from being compared to Batman by giving him a more left leaning moral views. I like that. 
hodan1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallybaby

oh my bad...lol mistake...

omg arow is back today !! finally

by the way does anyone know whee hodan is ?

Right here, hon. 

Hello, everyone!🤗

Yeah, I know so much about how many people are coming and how interesting the story will get that I think I will probably go out of my mind if the mid-season finale reveal is what I think it is. Huge fangirling over all the DC characters maybe not so much about Clock King (I always found him/them boring) but if the The Question/plus the others that I heard about are coming then...Hell Yeah. 
From what I am seeing it looks like 

Season Two: Introduction of superpowers and DC characters such as LOA, Deathstroke, Flash,etc
Season: Teen Titans and H.I.V.E.  

Can't wait. 
Edited by hodan1987 - 10 years ago
hodan1987 thumbnail

LOL! My sister and I were screaming at Barry to kiss the girl. Honestly, Felicity wanted to be kissed during this scene😆
hodan1987 thumbnail
2X08 Olicity Moments

And, my favorite moment...