Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 years ago
hehehhehehe..........man u guys are sooooooooooooooooo goood..................i can't stop laughingπŸ˜†
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
This is hilarious!!!! So cute!!!!!!By the way, I still would love Armaan!!!! But this is funny, I love it!!!
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran, that was grrreat!! Enjoyable!!
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ok, continuing from Kiran's:

Mallika makes a face and bumps into Purab, accompanied by Meenu darling : Arey apni Meenakshi, who else? And of course not to forget dear old Nandini. (btw, Nandini madam is still in her sleeveless tops and wrap arounds, of course with lots of added weight and perfectly dyed hair, not to forget turquoise eye shadow.)

Purab remains his old self, white hair unconcealed (Our Purab believes in perfection u see and originality is the foundation), his classic black suit, his number of wrinkles are impossible to count, and he has all 32 teeth intact. πŸ˜ƒ (No offense, Purab fans, this is just for fun).
Purab's son Pashchim Mehra (around 18 yrs old, and who looks EXACTLY like Purab in his young days) comes after parking their limo. His 2 younger brothers Uttar and Dakshin follow.

Mallika (eyes going wide 😲 ): Purab Mehra? Tum?

Purab(smiling his flashy smile): Hello Mallika, Haan main. (sternly 😳 ) Aur mujhe Jassi ne invitation diya. Waise, Gulmohur ka kya haal hai? Ab to theek hi hoga...Aapko Jassi jo mil gayi...nahin to...Btw, did u meet my son Pashchim? He has started his new company called "4 D". It is after the 4 directions u see...Purab, Pashchim, Uttar and Dakshin...

Mallika glares 😑 and rushes to tell Aryan the latest news.

Jassi comes running.
Jassi: Oh hi Purab!! Hello Meenakshiji. Kaisi hai aap?
Meenu (making a face): I'm fine Jassi...afterall Purab ki perfect woman jo hoon! Btw, kya aaj tum Armaan ke saath dance nahin karogi? Ya phir..Us din ki tarah..

Jassi:(indignantly) Armaan sir...aayiye..

Armaan and Raj.
Armaan:Raj!!! Aur ek musibat! Is Purab ke bacche ko idhar kisne bulaya? Damn!! Mera Gulmohur!!

Raj: Abey gadhe..Uski halat dekh..theek se chal bhi nahin sakta..woh kya Gulmohur ko karega!! Aur tu dekh...safed baal hain to bhi ladkiyan..I mean auratein ab abhi marti hain tujhpe saale! 😳 Waise Meenakshi is looking hot yaar! πŸ˜›

Armaan: Shut up Raj! Pari sunegi to!!

Raj: Arey sunne de..woh bhi kya kam hai...ab abhi us fatichar Nandu ke saath flirt kar rahi hai!

Another shout from Jassi and Armaan runs.

Jassi: Purab, Armaan se milo.

Purab (stern look 😳 ): Hi Armaan. Hope tum Jassi ka accha khayal rakh rahe ho.

Armaan: Uski chinta tumhe kyun Purab Mehra? 😑

To avoid the tension, Jassi blurts in.
Jassi: Err Purab..Nandini Madam kahan hai? Abhi to thi..

Nandini comes, panting and huffing.
Nandini: Hi Jassi..Main tumhari beti ko "Chak de phate" sikha rahi thi..
Jassi smiles happily.

Nandini: Waise next week VLCC fashion show hai..tum aa rahi ho na? Vandanaji ka dil mat dukhana..bechari ki bahut umar ho gayi hai...

Jassi: Woh..Armaan Sir se poochna padega..

Purab: Aye....ab yeh bhi pati se poochogi kya? Kahan gayi meri confident Jassi?

Armaan: PURRAB!! 😑 😑 Jassi "Tumhari" kabse ho gayi??

Nandini: Oh! Relax Armaan..Uska matlab woh nahin tha!

Armaan stamps his feet and goes back to Raj.

Jassi (in tears 😭 ): Oh Purab!!! tumne unko naaraz kar diya..

Purab (softening): Aye...I'm sorry..Chalo mujhe Bebe se milao..aaj unke parathe bahut yaad aa rahen hain! Yeh Meenakshi bhi na..har samay hotel ka khana mangwa ti rehti hai! πŸ˜’
Purab settles down with Bebe and her parathas.

Next enters Maddy. Well he has obviously become old, looks around 80 yrs old..he is dressed quite flashily though.

Maddy:(waving his hands in his inimitable style): Hi everyone! Hi Mallika sweetie..Oh Jassi..aa gayi tum? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! 🀒 🀒

Jassi: Kya hua Maddy Sir?

Maddy: Yeh kya pehna hai tumne?? Arey is se to ped ke patte pehen leti! Waise woh meri latest invention hai....Armaan..suna tumne? It's called "The Adivasis Reinvented". Maine Veeru se kaha hai..jungle se sab exotic patte tod ke laye..Gulmohur ka naya sensation hoga yeh..(scoffing) Phir "4 D" ke to hosh ud jayenge...Jassi..tum kuch khilaogi ya nahin? Bhook se marne se behter hai main Cockroach poison pi jaoon... 🀒

Ok..that's it for now...will come up with the last part soon..Guys..add all u want..

bluelotus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Nandini comes, panting and huffing.
Nandini: Hi Jassi..Main tumhari beti ko "Chak de phate" sikha rahi thi..
Jassi smiles happily. 

πŸ˜†

you are too much DaisyπŸ˜‰

Edited by bluelotus - 19 years ago
alien_visitor thumbnail
Spike daisy and Kiran, You are three much, too much for IF
Rumi thumbnail

This is my addition.πŸ˜ƒ

Story continues :

Maddy: Yeh kya pehna hai tumne?? Arey is se to ped ke patte pehen leti! Waise woh meri latest invention hai....Armaan..suna tumne? It's called "The Adivasis Reinvented". Maine Veeru se kaha hai..jungle se sab exotic patte tod ke laye..Gulmohur ka naya sensation hoga yeh..(scoffing) Phir "4 D" ke to hosh ud jayenge...Jassi..tum kuch khilaogi ya nahin? Bhook se marne se behter hai main Cockroach poison pi jaoon...

Jassi : no no Maddy sir I will serve gobhi ke parathe and sarso ka saag to all !! please wait!

Mallika: yuck! What a menu! Jassi you have not changed after all these years!  Don€ℒt you know Mallika Seth eats only continental foods.😑

Jassi: Mallika , tumhari rassi jal gayi par€€..😑

Armaan whispers: Jassi, leave it ! don€ℒt let her make a scene here. Afterall our children are here!!!!😳

Purab is going to bebe : aye bebe! How are you ! I really miss your parathas!πŸ˜ƒ

Meeu gives him a killer look😑:as if I don€ℒt prepare parathas for you!!!!!huh!😑

Meanwhile Raj is trying to flirt with Meenu: oh meenuji! Who told that you cannot cook good! In fact I woud love to go to your house and eat dher sara parathas if you invite me!!!!😳

Meenu: huh!🀒

Aryan in his old Aryanish mood: well! mrs Jasmeet suri! I can€ℒt stay here too long as I have some important works.in fact I was thinking of starting another company so I want to sell my shares of gm!what do you say?πŸ˜‰

Jassi; please Aryan sir this is not the perfect time to discuss about that matter.😊

Armaan: no way, no way Aryan seth! I will never let you to do so!😑( jassi is trying to control Armaan!)

Aryan: oh come on armaan! This is not a military barrack. Anyways, I will make a move now!!!πŸ˜•(aryan€ℒs pet word!)

Aryan exits!!!!

Jassi is busy in treating Purab and Meenu and Armaan is not happy with it.😑😑😑

Raj: leave it yaar. Let€ℒs go out . it€ℒs the perfect time. Let jassi handle these people!!!!πŸ˜›

Armaan: But Raj!what will I say to Jassi!

Raj: tell her that we have a business meeting!πŸ˜‰

Armaan: ok!πŸ˜‰

Armaan goes to Jassi and whispers in her ears and jassi is convinced and says: but armaan sir, don€ℒt forget to come back soon.

Armaan: sure Jassi!πŸ˜‰

BAR

Armaan and Raj sitting with glasses of whiskey!

Armaan: Raj!I have stopped drinking for a long time . so don€ℒt force me . I am only accompanying you !πŸ˜•

Raj: arre ! its okay!πŸ˜‰

Suddenly Raj sees monica there!!! Arre Hi monica what are you doing here?😳

Monica: what will I do? I was mad for Armaan and do you remember, I regularly surfed India Forums to talk to him. 😳But he was busy with his chashmish wife and I have been old now!😭

Raj: arre! Jabse armaan us monster ko shaadi kiya woh toh yahaka rasta hi bhul gaya!lekin mujhko dekho. I am the same old Raj. And I still like you very much! Who told you that you have become old? Tum to pehle se bhi jyada khubsurat ho gaye ho!!!!😳( typical Raj€ℒs style!)

Armaan is not comfortable at all!

Raj: Come come , sit here !waiter! bring a glass of whiskey more.πŸ˜ƒ

Monica comes and starts drinking and looking at Armaan with thirsty eyes. Raj gets up and starts flirting with another girl sheena.: hi sheena darling! Come here  and let€ℒs dance!!!!!😳

Armaan is giving killer looks at Raj and he is cursing himself why he has come here!. Meanwhile raj says : armaan can i have your car? i want to give a lift to sheena and i will come back soon!πŸ˜›

Armaan: But Raj!

Raj: arre ! I am coming back soon! Don€ℒt you worry!

Armaan waits and waits with monica sitting beside him and drinking!!🀒

After two hours suddenly his cell rings. Its Raj: sorry yaar !!! I have crashed your car ! I am drunk so much that I could not control and the car has got a crash! I am in the police station. You go home  catching a taxi and don€ℒt forget to give monica a lift. I promised her. 😭

Armaan shakes his head in frustration.: oh!Damn!Damn! Damn! Raj!  What have you done.😑

Armaan takes a taxi and asks monica to come to iti! After a while he asks monica where is her house. But monica is so much drunk that she cannot answer!

Tired and angry Armaan comes to his house  at last with monica in the taxi as well. He secretly hides monica in his garage and goes upstairs.🀒

Jassi ( angrily): what happened? Why are you so late?😑

Armaan: darling! €€€Actually  my car has crashed!!

What??€"jassi is shocked.😭

Armaan: raj was there also!!!! And the car is in the police station !

Jassi: oh! No!!😭 thanks to babaji ki aap thik ho! Ab sone chaley???  bahot raat ho gayi hai!😳

They go to bed and €..hehehe!!!!😳😳

NEXT  MORNING

Armaan's car is back and it is repaired!  It is in the garrage!!! monica is sleeping in the car.🀒🀒🀒

Armaan and jassi are prepared to go to GM. Armaan comes down and goes to garrage. He whispers: what are you doing here Monica? Go away from here as soon as we go. Now get down of the car. Monica gets down. Armaan drives the car out of garage and jassi comes and gets up.

Booooooooooo mmmm!

Jassi sees a purse there!!! 🀒Who's purse is this?Jassi asks!!!!!

Armaan looks at the purse as if it is a bomb! Oh! God! This is monica's purse!🀒🀒🀒

Continue…………..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rumi - 19 years ago
Aabha thumbnail
wow rumi...ur too goodπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....just like qb, spike, kiran and daisy!!!  keep up the excellent work!!!  i liked the way u put monica in there too!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰  i can't wait to read her reaction to this!!! Edited by Aabha - 19 years ago
bluelotus thumbnail

Rumi...........I think this part is from 'ECOMODA'

Am I correct?

spike thumbnail

My turn:

Armaan: Kuch nahin wo kal Raj ke kisi friend ko lift dena para to usi ka purse hoga.....shaayad...😭 almost in tears as he did not want jassi to get angry.

jassi: (ofcourse the duffer will believe her hubby) Accha, to ise Raj ko waapas kar dete hain. Chaliye aap gari mein baithiye.

They both get in and drive to gulmohur.

Armaan goes to Raj's cabin and throws the purse on his face. Raj is stunned.

Raj: Ye kya battameezi hai?!😑

Armaan: Tere kal raat ki harkat ke baad to tujhe laath marna chahiye! teri monica ki bag hai ye! Ja use de ke aa!

Raj: Are main kyun jaon yaar, pyaar to wo tujhse.....are jassi tujhi se to pyaar karti hai!(he sees jassi coming toward his cabin) Ofcourse!πŸ˜ƒ Jassi tujhpe vishwaas nahin karti aisa ho hi nahin sakta! Aur tu bhi to shaadi ke baad sudhar gaya hai!πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan: Ye kya keh raha hai tu?

Raj: Nahin abhi tu ja. Ye main use de ke aaoonga!

The rest of the day goes okay, GM lost yet another contract to 4D...and mallika is fuming in anger...next scene, boardroom with every member..

Mallika: Ye sab us Jassi ki waje se hua hai!😑 Usi ka idea tha na ye! Dekha! Ab hum ek ke baad ek sab contracts us Purab Mehra ke haathon gavaa rahe hain!😑

Aaryan: Ye jasmeet Suri to Gulmohur ka Mohur lagaake use bech dengi! (smirk!)

Armaan: Aaryan! watch it! 😑

Aaryan: You watch it Armaan Suri!😑 Accha hai ki main apne saare shares bech kar jaa raha hoon! Warna tumhare is namoone ki kripa se mera bacha bachaaya paisa bhi hawa mein gum ho jayega!

Aaryan storms out of the room.

It is now night, and after a tiring day's work, Armaan and Jassi are finally in bed 😳😳😳

Armaan: (romantic mood) Jassi, main jaanta hon ki tum aaryan aur mallika ke baaton ko lekar upset ho...

Jassi: Nahin armaan sir. Unhone thik hi kaha. Main kisi kaam ki nahin. Na ghar sambhaal sakti hoon, aur na office. Dhobi ka doggy, na ghar i na ghat ki! 😭

Armaan: Nahin Jassi...(pulls her closer so he can do dhinshting-dhishting, but then suddenly the alarm rings)

Jassi: Oh no! main to bhool hi gayi!

Armaan: (irritated) Kya?

Jassi: Mujhe abhi jaana hai!

Armaan: Kahaan?πŸ˜• (and then he remembers) Jassi, aaj ki raat kya tum nahin reh sakti?

Jassi: Nahin Armaan sir, is wakt meri zaroorat kahin aur hai! (and she slides into their small closet)

Armaan: Jassi..

Jassi steps out wearing an outragious outfit, navy blue rubber t-shirt, yellow rubber tights and a red chaddi on top, with a purple cape...

Jassi: Nahin Armaan sir, I am not jassi. I am.....Jessica, Warrior Queen Victoria!!!πŸ‘

Armaan: Par Jassi suno to..

Jassi: Abhi nahin Armaan sir...(sniff) I smell crime in the air....(walks toward the open window and climbs up to jump from there) Farewell my love!

And she waves at her hubby but ye kambakht cape uske pairo ke neeche atak gaya, and she slipped and fell down, first crashing into the oak tree and then thudding onto the ground...

Jassi: oooh!

Armaan comes to the window: Jassi!!! tum thik to ho na?!!

Jassi: Jee haan armaan sir!

Armaan: Are main to keh raha tha ki apna broomstick to lete jao! (and he throws the brom down which hits her on the head..ooof!)

Jassi: Thank you Armaan sir...

She gets up on her mission...just then, she hears ruffled noises in the garage....she quietly toes toward the garage,and lifts open the door and flicks on the lights....alas! it is maddy and aaryan...in armaan's car...together....clothless.... πŸ˜• Jassi looks as if she is having a heart attack!🀒

Continue guys!πŸ˜‰

Rumi thumbnail
 Blue!my duty is to take the story to the right track and this is Ecomoda's parallel track.now see how our other writers initiate twists in it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰!!!