JJKN Part 2 -- the story after 22 years

spike thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Just thought of writing something...about JJKN after jassi and armaan have been married for 20 years...baal bacche waala parivaar....

Jassi has transformed into the magnificent (😕) jassi-before-the-makeover, except now she wears saari with full-sleeved blouse, the braces are back on again and so are the glasses. Armaan is still the lean and thin, with a goatee and a thick strand of white hair, parted on the left, glasses (okay, not the famous jassi glasses but rimless ones..happy armaan ke chaahne waalo?!) Lekin use Billu ka virus lag gaya hai. They have kids who are all at the top of the namuna-list...

The morning starts as usual....

(Faint background music from a room above (it's rainin' men...halaluya!))

Jassi: Pinku Tinku Banti!!! Jaldi se neeche aa jao! Naashta lag gaya hai! Armaan sir aap bhi aajaaiye!

Armaan comes to the table with the newspaper in his hand. Jassi serves him tea and toast.

A door from the above floor opens, and a 20 year old chubby boy with jassi-like glasses, oil-slicked hair, flower-printed shirt and brown pants, carrying lots of books in his hands, comes running down the stairs....yep, that's the lovebird's eldest son, Banti, the 'nerd' of the lot. Iska story Kal Ho Naa Ho ke saif-ali khan ki tarha hai...dimaag to hai, par use karna ise aata nahin

Banti: Coming mom..ooohhh!

Jassi: (coming toward the stairs hurridly) kya hua beta?

Armaan: (glasses poised over nose reading paper) Aur kya hoga tumhare is bete ko? Siriyo sse gir gaya hoga! Roz ki baat hai!

Jassi: Ab aap bas bhi kijiye!😡 Tujhe zyaada chot to nahin lagi mere laadle?

Banti: Nahin mom, main thik hoon!😃 (with a nandu-like smile...no wonder armaan is so suspicious of jassi!)

Jassi: Are mera beta!😃 Aaj tere liye khaas gobi ke paraathe banaye hain! Chal naashta kar le.

Armaan: Aur kitna khilaaogee ise! Kha-kha ke phool to raha hai par kisi kam ka nahin hai ye! 😡 Pichhle saal iske marks dekhe the na! 40% marks laya tha ye! Pata nhin iske dimaag mein akal hai ya fungus!😡

Banti: Dad, aap bhi to apni classes mein fail karte the...

Armaan: Chip kar naalaayak!😡 Yehi sikhaaya hai humne tujhe! Baro se baat karne ki tameez nahin!😡

Banti starts crying. 😭 Jassi: Offoh! Ab aap bas bhi kijiye! Ye koshish to kar raha hai na?😡 Chup ho ja mera baccha! Le paratha kha...Uff, ab wo dono kahaan reh gaye?

Armaan: Koun dono? 😕

Jassi: Aapke baaki ke do bacche Armaan sir! Tinku Pinku!!! Jaldi neeche aao!

Armaan: Ye log itni subha ko karte kya hain?

Jassi: Aapka Tinku to bilkul aap pe gaya hai! Pata hai, kal maine uska kamra ssaf kiy to mujhe uske kamre se ladkiyon ki phone number bhari hui diary millee!

Armaan: (Wo to maine hi diya hoga use..😆)

Jassi: Aur aapki wo besharam beti, subha se halwa halwa chilla rahi hai aur makeover kar rahi hai! Are agar halwa hi chaahiye to neeche aake khaye na! Roz wo halwa halwa chillati hai, roz main halwa banati hoon, aur roz wo neeche aake halwa ko chhooti bhi nahi! 😡

Armaan: Jassi! Kitni baar kaha hai meri pyaari si beti ko aisi baatein mat kehna! Accha suno, main office ja raha hoon. Tum bhi jaldi se aa jaana.

Jassi: Are Armaan sir apna tiffin to lete jayiye!

Armaan takes his tiffin and is about to leave when Jassi stops him at the door.

Armaan: Kya hai Jassi, main late ho raha hoon!

Jassi: (in a seductive mood) Aap kuch bhool nahin rahe hain? 😳

Armaan: Kya? Mera rubber ball?

Jassi: Nahin! And she draws him closer and tries plant a small kiss on his lips. But their glasses clash together and both get hurt.

Armaan: Offo Jassi! Maine kaha na, ye sab ab tumhare bas ki baat nahin hai!

Jassi: Accha, jab main jassi se jessica ban gayi thi tab to aap meri bari tareef kar rahen the! Phir ab kya hua!

Armaan: Er, kuch nahin, main ja raha hoon! Bye!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was cute Spike😆😆

Rubber ball?????😆,  am I thinking something I should be???? 😆

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So cute Spike.. 😆 😆 Aww oldy Armaan will look jast as cute! 😛
Daisy thumbnail
Ok..this is what my imagination forced me to type...

(Of course the continuation to Spike's story)

Another day in Jassi Parivar's life.

Jassi (looking very very flustered in the kitchen    , hands in dough, and lots of dishes cooking): Babaji, meri madad karna...aaj ki party safal hone do aur Armaan Sir khush rahein.

Armaan (coming into kitchen looking totally confused 😕 ): Jassi, yeh sab kya hai? Gulmohur ko lottery lag gayi kya?

Jassi: Oof oh Armaan Sir! Aap bhool gaye? 😒 Kaise Armaan Sir? Aaj humari shaadi ki 25th Anniversary hai...Aur yaad hai, kitne mehman aa rahe hain!

Armaan (looking enlightened): Damn! 25 saal ho gaye? I mean..Of course! Of course Jassi..err..main kuch madad karoon? Waise naukar kahan hain?

Jassi: Sare chhuti par hain..nahin main kar loongi..aap bacchon ko ready ho jane ko kahiye.

Ok, it's evening and the hosts are all ready.
Jassi is a bright magenta Kaanjivaram with long sleeves, a new pair of specs and a weird hairdo. 🤢 Armaan is his ever-famous electric blue suit which always helped him blurt out his "I love you Jassi". 😳

Banti (Son 1, the nerd) looking just like Nandu did in L'Oreal fashion show. 🤓 The daughter Guddi all chic and hot, well Jessica style.

The guests arrive, one by one.

First arrive Raj and Pari, with their twins: a boy Prince (pet name..Raja's son Prince), as handsome as Raj 😉 and their girl Sweety: as stupid as Pari. Well, I thought what about pairing them together?

Armaan: Arey, aao aao! Banti, Raj Uncle aur Pari Aunty ke liye pani lao! Come Raj! Hi Pari.....Jassi!!

Raj:(handing a gift)Err..Jassi Bhabhi, this is for you...
(Whispers to Armaan): Abe Gadhe..tune use kuch diya ya nahin?

Armaan: Nahin Raj! Main bhool gaya....Kuch karo Raj...kuch karo...kahin woh maike na chali jaye! Phir Gulmohur ka..I mean bacchon ka kya hoga? (yells: BANTI!!!! mera stress ball lao!)
Banti comes dutifully, as usual with a book in hand. 🤓

Raj gives him a defeated look.
Raj:Armaan tum is Jassi ke bacche...I mean tumhare bacche ka kuch karte kyun nahin?(turning to Banti): Beta Banti, aaj padhai band karo...wahan dekho..see there..Sweety...isn't she looking pretty???

Banti (adjusting his glasses): Uh?? Par meri to Economics ki test hai kal! Kya Sweetyji meri madad karegi? Main poochta hoon...

Raj: Armaan!! Banti ka kuch karo!! Kash tune use bachpan mein us Nandu ke yahan tution nahin bheja hota!

Armaan:(pressing stress ball) Raj, Banti ko chod Raj!! Mere card aur gift ka soch! Main mar jaunga Raj!!

Raj: Abe ruk..main hoon na?
(Both continue their khusar phusar)

Cut to Pari.
Pari: Sweety bete!!! Kahan ho?? tumne Mallika Aunty ko dekha? You know..just keep away from that Jassi Aunty ok?

Next guests: Mallika and Aryan. Unfortunately, both bro and sis single.

Mallika:(sarcastically): So Jassi?? Kahan hain tumhare patidev? Kahin tumse bore hokar bhag to nahin gaye? Oh Pari..sweety, kahan thi tum?
Mallika and Pari chatter away.

This was what I started...You are all welcome to continue with the guests. 😛

KiRaN_K thumbnail

that was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!👏 good job spike!

ab bhi armaan sir😳.but i dont' waana see armaan with white hair and a goatee..😕

ooooooooooooooooooo i luved it!😃

KiRaN_K thumbnail

daisy that was wonderful!!! 👏👏OMG!! armaan sir phir bhool ge..

Armaan: Nahin Raj! Main bhool gaya....Kuch karo Raj...kuch karo...kahin woh maike na chali jaye! Phir Gulmohur ka..I mean bacchon ka kya hoga? (yells: BANTI!!!! mera stress ball lao!)
Banti comes dutifully, as usual with a book in hand. 🤓

😆😆😆..OMG too good!! i can imagien him saying that..

poor malika isn't married..😈

Daisy thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

poor malika isn't married..😈

Hehe...Thanks Kiran, btw it sreves Mallika right, isn't it? Or should we pair her off with Maddy? 😈 What do you say?
dancing babe thumbnail
perfect idea daisy lol! 😆
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Hehe...Thanks Kiran, btw it sreves Mallika right, isn't it? Or should we pair her off with Maddy? 😈 What do you say?

hehe..maddy!!😆 how about purab? 😉

shiverz thumbnail

Aww.. that was reeally cute, Spike!!👏

Daisy, that was really cute too!! And funny!!😊 I especially liked the Armaan-Raj dialogue!😆😆 That was too good (& really realistic!😉)!!