Sira Sparks - Discussion 6

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello Guys🤗

I'm back with the Sira Sparks Discussion after a long long time.

Most of you know what this is about. Anyways for those who do not know about this let me give a brief information of what this is again just in case you all have forgotten😛 ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜Š

Well Sira Sparks is the disccussion topic of Raghav and Sia scenes from the beginning of Humse Hai Life. ðŸ˜Š

Now as you all know we are all missing Raghav-Sia a lot as Raghav is not there. It's been almost 4 and a half months we did not see them.😭😭 So I thought of refreshing those memories now.😃

So coming to what is done here.😊

In this topic I will post a pic of one of their scenes. I will try to cover maximum scenes as possible from the beginning of HHL in the upcoming days.😊

Guys you'll can discuss anything about the scene that I post. You all can give in your views about the scene. You'll can discuss what happened in the scene like the dialogues or what led to the scene. You can also give in your feeling during that scene. So you can discuss absolutely anything😃😆

The pic that I have posted today is this

This is another Sira takkar that we got in the beginning. 😳Go ahead and enjoy your discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was 1st time wen Raghav broke in to sia's room thinking that its sally.wo sia ko sally samaj kar apni taraf kenchta hai.jab raghav sia k bed par leta hai to sia kehti hai chale jaho warna mein mis sen ka bula don gi,rags kehta hai bula lo.jo services mein to abi de sakta hon mis sen nai de sakti than she started shouting raghav jaldi se us k moo par hath rakta hai and they both fall n bed haye.

they hv an eye lock sia uttne ki koshish mein pir us k ooper girti hai and rags saw mole on her back  nd he give hand to sia but wo pakadti nai hai and rags say ek baat balon pushpa geele balon mein tum buhut nd he smiled sia usey badtameez kehti hai.
🤣.he turn back and come closer to sia and asked tumara koi boyfrnd nai hai ne or wo nai mein sar hilati hai and he said to shayad aj raat mein wo phela ladka hon jis ne tumari back par ek mole dekha hai ðŸ¤£aww pretty spot han[🤣And he said school k students ko kya pata s badtamez ne or kitne moles dekhe hain😆 sia was shcked.

finally rags said see u n da morning pushpa and he start laughing nd before going frm window he winked at her😉 Edited by SamaaNoor - 11 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ooo i remember this one :P

thnks to saloni that it was her room before heheheh
Thanks Neutron For This Updated Sparks On Raghav Pushpa

OMG That Scene Was Too Too Too Sizzling And Proved From Begining That SIRA Chemistry Just Sizzles. Totally Loved The Whole Episode. Sia's Angriness, Raghav's Flirting, Winks Were Too Good. Just Lovely Mesmerising And Amazing
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamaaNoor

it was 1st time wen Raghav broke in to sia's room thinking that its sally.wo sia ko sally samaj kar apni taraf kenchta hai.jab raghav sia k bed par leta hai to sia kehti hai chale jaho warna mein mis sen ka bula don gi,rags kehta hai bula lo.jo services mein to abi de sakta hon mis sen nai de sakti than she started shouting raghav jaldi se us k moo par hath rakta hai and they both fall n bed haye.

they hv an eye lock sia uttne ki koshish mein pir us k ooper girti hai and rags saw mole on her back  nd he give hand to sia but wo pakadti nai hai and rags say ek baat balon pushpa geele balon mein tum buhut nd he smiled sia usey badtameez kehti hai.
🤣.he turn back and come closer to sia and asked tumara koi boyfrnd nai hai ne or wo nai mein sar hilati hai and he said to shayad aj raat mein wo phela ladka hon jis ne tumari back par ek mole dekha hai ðŸ¤£aww pretty spot han[🤣And he said school k students ko kya pata s badtamez ne or kitne moles dekhe hain😆 sia was shcked.

finally rags said see u n da morning pushpa and he start laughing nd before going frm window he winked at her😉

wow sami tumne pehli baar itna bada comment diya hai ðŸ˜›
btw mujhe jo kehna tha wo toh tumne keh hi diya so meri taraf se wadda bro ki style mai
 COPY te PASTE ðŸ˜ƒ
Bhavikakosambia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waise is scene mai jo bck ground tune baji thi wo sunke hi mai ne hhl dekhne ka decision liya tha 
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhabi ji muje sharminda mt karo.hahahaha. Muje itna type karna acha nai lagta😆Bt muje ye scean itna pasand aya s liye itna bhada comment kar diya😆
Nory i too loved your comment thats why i hit liked button;

Heel SIRA bg music always rocking
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamaaNoor

finally rags said see u n da morning pushpa and he start laughing nd before going frm window he winked at her😉

u said everything in detail noor.
ya remember all those...it was such an amazing episode...
it is also one of my favorites...😊
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

ooo i remember this one :P

thnks to saloni that it was her room before heheheh

ya thanks to sally😆
raghav looked into the room through the door and smiled but entered through the window...after all raghav that he is...he needs to things differently😉