Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thaaanks nimmi,phirse ye sira sparks start hua hai,i am soo excitedd,dis episde wasss jssst mndblowwing!!!!!!! thaanks to  sally(for being the indrct cupid) wen raghav pulled sia twrds her thnking dat she is sally,they were lost in each othr's eyes,until dat gft fall,and they brke their eyecntact theenn!!!!!!! then rags dialogss wasss jsstt suprrbb,muaaahhh!!!!!!! "jo service mein tumhe de sakta hu,wo miss sen nehi de payegi" raghav u were jstt too goood!!!!!!!!
pia.raha thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

this was when he was admiring her n just before saying

"Pushpa tum geele balo mein bahut..."

in dis scene the way raghav was checking out sia,she couldnt look towrds him!!!!!
pia.raha thumbnail

n this is when sira fell when raghav tried to close pushpa's mouth

wow we had got so many romantic moments so fast...i had never expected to get such moments all together😳
missing all these😭

all the moments were sooo rmnticc,thaaanks nimmi for all these scenes!!!!!! here wen sia couldnt get up,rags signalled her dat he wiill get up frst it was soo cuteee andd rmnticc!!!!!!!!
pia.raha thumbnail

n when raghav said pushpa tum geele balo mein bohut...he was looking sooo cuuuteee...

that to his batameez smile was a killer smile...
jus loved it❤️

here it is the killer smile...

his incmplete sentence "geeli baalon mein tum bohot... "  said it alll wit dat killer smile,andd v all totally loved his baadtameezi!!!!!!!!!!😉
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

At last the return Of SiRa Sparks 😆

Thanks Nimmi For dis one... 🤗

And omg dis scene what to say... the very frst SiRa romantic wala encounter ☺️

This scene gave us the batameez raghav gosh i still remember pushpa calling him 
batameez... and dat dat diag of raghav " ki school mein kisko kya pata ki iss batamiz ne aur kitne moles dekhe hn " 😉

Just Wow... Am fully drenched in SiRa land... 😳

ur welcome kritzi🤗
Ya this takkar looked very romantic😳 After all all sira scenes together look romantic for us 😆
ya the way she called badtameez raghav got even more into badtameezi attitude n he said that dialogue u mentioned 😆 I did not expect that.
When he asked Sia tumhe koi boyfriend nahi haina...the way sia shook her head soinnocentky 😆 I was like don't worry sia u will soon have a boyfriend, the one who is standing in front of you🤣
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

you're killing my by every details :p i just love my AbiAnsh.OMG can't believe i can't see them together such a long time

sorry proton but can't stop from thinking all those moments we had got which were so magical...
ya missing them like hell...when i see Sira pics i just keep admiring the pics like crazy...i keep staring at it😆
-Nimmi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

thaaanks nimmi,phirse ye sira sparks start hua hai,i am soo excitedd,dis episde wasss jssst mndblowwing!!!!!!! thaanks to  sally(for being the indrct cupid) wen raghav pulled sia twrds her thnking dat she is sally,they were lost in each othr's eyes,until dat gft fall,and they brke their eyecntact theenn!!!!!!! then rags dialogss wasss jsstt suprrbb,muaaahhh!!!!!!! "jo service mein tumhe de sakta hu,wo miss sen nehi de payegi" raghav u were jstt too goood!!!!!!!!

ur welcome pia 😊
ya thanks to sally, always vishal or sally have played cupid for sia😛😃
ya n poor sia, this was her first time in hostel n new school n when she saw all these like raghav coming into girls hostel...
raghav says mein night duty pe aya hoon
sia: night duty? tum yaha kaam karte ho🤣
raghav says yes n then goes to her bed n says haan ye lo mera visiting card🤣 that part was so hilarious🤣

n when he says that he did not know it was sia's room..sia was like, ye meri room ho ya salloni ki, ye 'girls hostel' hai I just burst out laughing,,,she had a point 🤣
-Nimmi- thumbnail

all the moments were sooo rmnticc,thaaanks nimmi for all these scenes!!!!!! here wen sia couldnt get up,rags signalled her dat he wiill get up frst it was soo cuteee andd rmnticc!!!!!!!!

yeah...i wished this moment just freezed...n that was kind of raghav to help her n when he tried to help her again by stretching his hand she ignored raghav did not expect that 🤣 poor raghav 😆
-Nimmi- thumbnail

his incmplete sentence "geeli baalon mein tum bohot... "  said it alll wit dat killer smile,andd v all totally loved his baadtameezi!!!!!!!!!!😉

ya he said it like a very cute kid after doing some badmaashi
n it seemed like he was also half blushing to say that😉😳
SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haye kya yad dila diya

sia ne to socha b ni ta koi s se ye khe ga.she was shocked wen rags said shayad aj raat mein wo phela ladka hon jis ne tumari back par ek mole dekha hai .he was looking soo cute wen he said aww pretty spot han.