Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rimsha dey from javed's team in Lil champ was excellent...she also sang hume tumse pyaar kitna..perfectly and beautifully

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5JnAcxNEiQ[/YOUTUBE]
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

😆
he sang another song in opening

he sang Tum Jo Mil Gaye Ho and Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna when Begumji was introduced.
mdroy thumbnail
I am so so glad that Shankar Mahadevan acknowledged that Javed is a great artist in his own right and said that the show is elevated by him.  Sorry but I think he is more classically gifted than S-W though I will say that anyone who writes songs is very gifted as a musician.  
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mdroy

I am so so glad that Shankar Mahadevan acknowledged that Javed is a great artist in his own right and said that the show is elevated by him. Sorry but I think he is more classically gifted than S-W though I will say that anyone who writes songs is very gifted as a musician.

I don't think Sajid-Wajid would disagree with u...u can tell how much they love Javed. For instance, when Javed was singing Arziyaan..Wajid came up and kissed him on the cheek and gave him a hug. Sajid acknowledged him by how Javed is such a sweet person and the show's rajkumar to Begumji.They are a huge fan of his singing...Sajid said in the Spotlight video that they are always going to find a way to make Javed sing something here and there. Also, Wajid was going nuts when Javed sang that bit of that classical song that Madhuri sang in Pandit Jasraj episode and also when he sang Wajid's song. I don't think S-W are strong in classical music...that's why I want a Javed-Shankar classical performance.Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: robinc07

he sang Tum Jo Mil Gaye Ho and Hume Tumse Pyar Kitna when Begumji was introduced.

Thanks for clarifying.😊

I thought i had hallucinatory tears😆

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I knew Javed sang Rafi saab's song from Hanste Zakhm and not Hume tumse pyaar kitna...It was parveen sultana sang it..

I love Javed as a singer, judge and loving him as a host...he has such a warm, calm, down to earth, low key personality...But his singing and musical knowledge speaks volume...He deserves every compliment or accolades that he receives...its such a nice change..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Javed Ali is such a humble and down-to-earth person, and I love it when he explains things to the audience to listen to in the song and also points out good things the singer did while performing. It's really nice and educational for me as not-so-musically knowledge audience member. He has such great knowledge, and I love it when he shares his insights and knowledge with us. And of course, he can SING! He's so gifted in music!!
music-a-muse thumbnail
Am sorry for posting this.

http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=zYQAgrZSaR4

Please listen from 2:35, javed did sing  a couple of lines of Humein tumse pyar kitna.

Diamond life, thanks for driving me nuts😆😆😆

seriously was wondering if i was hallucinating😆
Edited by music-a-muse - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: music-a-muse

Am sorry for posting this.

http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=zYQAgrZSaR4

Please listen from 2:35, javed did sing  a couple of lines of Humein tumse pyar kitna.

Diamond life, thanks for driving me nuts😆😆😆

seriously was wondering if i was hallucinating😆

i watched again too yesterday😆
he did sing couple of lines for her😛 sorry😳
music-a-muse thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

i watched again too yesterday😆
he did sing couple of lines for her😛 sorry😳

hey, its ok.😳

Even i got confused  with so much of humein  tumse pyar kitna floating around for the past 3-4 days😆