Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

I never knew so many are fida on Javed..

He in my opinion is the best playback singer right now and he deserves all the love and praise. Not only about the singing, we are fida about the person he is. No offence to Sonu and Shaan, they are nice people, but do not have the humbleness and innocence that Javed has.
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

Javed Ali is such a fantastic singer (best amongst today's playback singers) and such a humble person as well.. He has been fabulous as a judge and a mentor and has always given the right advice to all singers, been critical when needed and also shown his appreciation or critique by singing the song beautifully in earlier shows...

Host is a new job for him - he is doing good, and can become as good as Shaan... But how I wished that he was actually one of the mentors in this show too...

I also wanted him to be a mentor, but I am happy he is doing something new. I think he is more involved as a host than a mentor which I like better. The more I see of Javed and his singing..the happier I get hehe. As for the episode...I had a feeling he would somehow end up singin Ishqazaade...love the humble look on his face when he hugged Jasraj. You know he was hugging him fully with his heart and not just doing a fake hug. 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: robinc07

He in my opinion is the best playback singer right now and he deserves all the love and praise. Not only about the singing, we are fida about the person he is. No offence to Sonu and Shaan, they are nice people, but do not have the humbleness and innocence that Javed has.

Sonu used too, but then it all went to his head. I remember when he was in Sa Re Ga Ma as  host. He was so young and innocent. I loveee Sonu, but he is a little vain about his talent. 
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Sonu used too, but then it all went to his head. I remember when he was in Sa Re Ga Ma as  host. He was so young and innocent. I loveee Sonu, but he is a little vain about his talent. 

Ya that is what I ment, he lost his innocence after achieving fame. But, I know that Javed will never change because he has been through so much hardship to get to where he is now.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: robinc07

Ya that is what I ment, he lost his innocence after achieving fame. But, I know that Javed will never change because he has been through so much hardship to get to where he is now.

let's hope for the best. sometimes people forget their roots. not saying he will, but it has happened. 
r07c thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

let's hope for the best. sometimes people forget their roots. not saying he will, but it has happened. 

I know what you mean, but watching his segment on Lil Champs and his down to earth parents has convinced me enough. Also, I think he is attained a lot already and also has sung  with and for ARR (he is also a loyal ARR's world tour member), but still no sign of overconfidence or attitude. I love Sonu as a singer, but I don't really like him as a person. I think Shaan is very nice and sweet person and has a good voice. Javed is a combination of  the two as he is talented like Sonu and has the sweetness in his voice like Shaan. I too pray he never gets too high on himself...which I know he won't (I am too loyal to disagree lol)..
Edited by robinc07 - 11 years ago
mdroy thumbnail
I like all of them for different reasons.  Sonu is the gold standard in versatility and the best singer of his age.  Shaan is a great guy and a good singer and an engaging host/  Javed is a little younger and still unsure but no one can question his classical training.   I just want him to be successful and happy.

DiamondLife thumbnail
Javed is doing excellent episode after episode
very well deserve the title today :SRGMP ASSET👏
Edited by DiamondLife - 11 years ago
snh52 thumbnail
QUOTE=DiamondLife]Javed is doing excellent episode after episode
very well deserve the title today :SRGMP ASSET👏
[/QUOTE😆 
I totally agree with you.
Jared Ali is the best host👏⭐️⭐️
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Javed Ali is a very good singer, in fact one of the best singers we have today.  As a host I like him becasue he is singer and humble. 

He started today's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa with Tum jo mil aye ho ad that was WOW!!!.  The other thing is that we will be missing the humour of someone like Manish Paul.