Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it was soo emotional!!the way swayam thought that Sharon was just an illusion..and trying running away from his thoughts..and then struck with reality..it was touchy how he was approaching towards his lady silently observing her actions..bt den evrything came crashing down for him as he found out dat sharon was the one getting engaged..I totaly awed dat part wen u wrote the comparisons swayam made wen sharon was with him and now her smile blush evrything!
update soon!and please PM me the next tym!!
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I have no words to describe it
It was painfull yet amazing update
I already guess that it was sharon's engagement but i want it to prove wrong...:(
U describe both rey's n swayam's emotion perfectly
Waiting for next part eagerly as u said next update will be eventfull
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is fricking brilliant. Painful but beautiful. I have rarely read such work on forum where the pain of the character can be literally felt. And this is one of those work. I just loved the way you have penned this chapter - particularly the painful irony the characters are facing here. Swayam's pain, his emotions was so vividly described in this update that one can't help but even themselves feel it. And yeah really liked the way you wrote Rey's pov in this update. It was fantastically done and I loved the way his character has been shown in this SS. Can't wait to read the next update. And yeah this time update soon :)
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a wonderful chapter...true to the name of the SS - the way u conveyed teh feelings reached my heart at least, made sense to me at least...SwaRon has to b like this if nuthing else...thatz what makes them special - yes I am sure I want PM for updates for this SS... 
Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
you've penned it beautifully

While reading..I could imagine and feel..
Sharon's reactions made my thinking abilities to come to a halt

I wonder what would happen next

update real soon..PLEASE.:)

n do PM me.
Edited by troublemagnet - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update jiya !
fantastically written.
swayams pain seeing sharon blush and happy with another man was brilliantly described .
the whole part was heart wrenching , u are one FAB writer jiya .
i am so eager to read more and really wanna know why is sharon getting engaged with karan and has she really forgot swayam.
will be waiting for the next part , update ASAP...
thanks for the PM.
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You updated as promised πŸ˜²

Will be back to finish the comment!! Thanks for the PM πŸ˜ƒ
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Okey . . . This SS is more than something termed as "Brilliant" . . .  I'm not going into the concept cause I dont think I can do justice with my words to the  "deep set malady & pain" -ful ambiance u've  drawn in the very concept. . .Vigorous sensation of pain yet so beautiful . . . . U wrote so sensuously . . . .

The characterizations were way huger than perfect  . . . .Rey . . . . the majestic redolent u rained on him is really outstanding . . . . his  affectionate seriousness for Swayam provoked us to love him . . . .to the core . . . .

Swayam . . . his instincts shone bright like a diamond . . . . his undisputed affliction and gruesome sensibilities touched our soul from within, fell like pouring  our hearts out with him  . . . .his inner ruckus troubled us with some genuine pricky   sensation . . . .

And ur penning approach . . . . well, by this time u've got some utter pleasant compliments which u rightfully deserve . . . . so, I too wanna echo with all of the compliments . . .  in my words . . . Girl, u've got really "Neat & Natural" God-gifted writing ability . . . . prodigious praise for ur penning style . . . . .πŸ‘ 

Keep on rolling . . . . and Yeah, update soon . . . . πŸ‘πŸΌ 
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
nice update jiya

loved it
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woww AWESOME update dear:-):-):-) Please pm me next time, and update the next part soon...