ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

We want vikram to get 2nd chance

muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no Adini but no SUGVI too
let sugni die in hands of TJS or in accident or in saving tvs from reva murder attempt
let vikram get a new girl
i dnt even want 2 say anything abt adi.i dnt care even if he is killed or moved 2 city 2 amrita
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello  CV's!,
  I must say the last week in the show  has shown us some changes that was good.
The biggest one being Vickram  leaving Sugni ! 😊 Finally one smart move on behalf of the writers of this show. Sugni realising the depth of her feelings for Vickram is also good, at least now she knows her accusations against him of being only in lust with her is unfounded, and that he truly dose love her. 😭
 Reva's true colors are coming out and I am glad,  please expose her to EVERYONE!!!
 But where they made some smart moves ...they also made some stupid ones.  Aditya  discovering that he is "truly in love" with Sugni. Oh come one...you have one scene where she is crying her heart out to Aditya telling him the one she loves the most  has gone away (Vickram), and in the next scene he discovers he is in love with her, and after that he goese on to wonder how Sugni feels??? 🤢
Could one well educated man be that dumb. ðŸ˜² Ok so they retraced thier steps and have  Adi. realise that Sugni is in love with his Mama as well, and he goes so far as "Sacrificing" his newfound love by advising  Sugni  to not let Vickram go and freeing her to marry him. Then yesterday, we have Adiand Sugni walking through the forest, She is scoloing him, she is helping him , and he is wondering  he can tell her the pain he is going through.  I am sorry that is hard to buy!
 STOP playing with this love triangle already!... make a decision and stick to it,...If you want Sugni to get married to Adi ( which we all know was  the original purpose) , then fine go ahead, but do not show Sugni torn between these two men! It is totally wrong, ( as said befor) .
Do not show Sugni, so worried , frantic even about finding her "true love" Vickram...just so that she could come up with some sob story about  "Thakur Malick" I love you but can't marry you because  you are Married!...or  "because Nani maa is agaist it" or "I don't want to comit a sin of seprating a Husband and wife"  That will  just be  a further insult to Vickram Singh,  the man has been through enough for this girl. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
 Bring back the show  to the issues of these Bedni's ...you have a golden chance here with Vickram wandering around, through him we can see the struggles and injustice these ladies face.  Personally I find it sick the way these  men "Brothers" running out  saying  :jijaji (brother-in law)...my sister is waitng for you! MY GOD. I guess these men don't know the meaning of "RAKSHA BANDHAN" if  they are out pimping thier sisters...DISGUSTING.  😡😡😡
 Use it to show case that  they can out of it with the help of people  like Vickram and Aditya and Sugni...Forget  the stupid love triangle , and just make up your mind already! And if you do choose  to pair Adi with Sugni, at least find a  decent sensible girl for Vickram.
  There is so much you can do with the subject... Why not try to be diffrent and not follow what all the other shows are doing...
You were doing that in the beginning , and the show was  a joy to watch. We all were behind Sugni and Gulabiya fighting these thakurs in thierr own way...now all of that is lost becuse of a story line that made no sense.
 I am seeing  small changes, and I am hoping  it continues in a good way!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Dear CVs

Please tell me on what planet is it ever going to be OK for Adi and Sugni to be together.

I like Adi and Sugni as individuals. It is their relationship with TVS that makes me ask this question.

One is a Bhanja of TVS who knows how much he loves her. The other is the love of his life who has admited that he is the love of her life and no one will ever take his place.
Now Sugni has no reason what so ever for not to be with TVS (yes she does not know at present that Reva is trying to kill her husband but I am assuming Reva and Niranjan are going to be exposed).

Adi has been witness to both TVS and Sugni's heartache and seen the depth of their feelings.

The TVS-Sugni relationship was strong when it started (I appreciate that was not intended but that is what you have created - law of unintended consequences) and after what it has been put through in the last 2 months it has become even stronger (again not what was intended but again that is what has happened).

They are both completely attuned to each other. Lets be realistic - how does either of them go from that to being with someone else and convince the audiance? Will any future relationship ever measure up and is that fair on the new partner?

Adi's reaction on realising that he may be in love with his Mama's girl friend should have been OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH MY MAMAs GIRLFRIEND/EX GIRLFRIEND - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME? He should be spending every second of his time trying to scrub those thoughts out his mind and heart.

He told TVS that he will be able to forget Sugni in time and should go back to his wife. He needs to practice what he preaches - he needs to forget Sugni because he should never be anywhere near his mama's girlfriend/ex-girlfriend because it is plain wrong and immoral.

Adi is a educated guy in his mid 20ish. He has been in a long term relationship with Amu and from the pics shown they certainly had some romantic moments. Therefore him swooning over Sugni while he can see that she is worrying/pining for TVS is cring worthy.

Also Sugni is strong minded and strong willed. Adi's is a nice guy but he does not have a forceful personality and therefore even in routine conversation Sugni dominates Adi.

I know this show was suppose to be about Adi-Sugni but that boat sailed a long time ago.

So please quit showing these contrived moments.

Put TVS and Sugni and Adi Amu back together. They are all going to go through a period of adjustment as they are not the people they were before the wedding debacle and they are going to face problems with MA. Then move on to the next storyline.

If you insist on Adi-Sugni then you are going to have to run the 2 stories in parallel. Adi-Sugni Jiji in the city, TVS and MA in the village. There is no way any viewer no matter which characters they like would expect/wish to see Adi-Sugni having a relationship in front of TVS. This would be worst kind of cruelty and totally unnecessary.

If you go down the split route with TVS helping the villagers improve their and their family's lives then that is indeed a very strange story that the person who is a Bedni is not involved in the story of improviing their lives.

But whatever you do please bring this TVS-Sugni-Adi love triangle to end now. We are all tried and drained.

One final request - DO NOT compare Adi to RAM because that would an insult to term - Mariyada Purshotum.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well said Vinnie and Payal.

I know these CVs are just using the excuse of looking for Vikram to bring them closer 😡 and have Sugni fall in love. But CVs please use your brains. You just had Sugni crying a river after Vikram left and realising that she loves him alot and even saying that no one will ever take his place in her heart.
Why then do you have pathetic Adi , who has heard directly from Sugni's own lips into his own ear drums, say that she loves VIKRAM, wondering how she feels about him???? Please people, show the guy in love if you want but not stupid. He is already immoral as it is!!! I am sure he has used up his quota of pathetic and immoral behaviour.
I am also sooo incredibly bored with these episodes. I am tired of that forced romance between Adini. Face facts, they have ZERO chemistry and this isn't even taking into consideration the relationship each shares with TVS.
If you people want to have a successful show, then I suggest you know when to cut your losses and trust me right now this show is surviving only because of TVS. So I suggest you write him some decent storylines and either marry Adini ASAP or separate them immediately.

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

CV please show Us what happend 1 yr b4 - Vikram and Reva Accident

I don't know why but I got the feeling that Reva Married Vikram just for Money .Her actions prove that thing even the accident of vikram n her 1 year b4 might be a plan to kill him (she was not there after he opened his eyes in the hospital and no one knew where she was) I don't think she ever was pregnant with his child she might lie yes she is going to be mother but she  wasn't … may b she planed that thing to kill vikram even then (even yesterday she said she wants his money).

1 year b4 there was no sugni in vikram;s life but why he said reva was evil then too ? why he said she was bad wife then too ?? I don't trust reva and I know she can do any thing and every thing 4 money !!! She was away one year where were she ? what happened to her  I wish CV show us that accident and was she really pregnant with his child ?? 

Reva never was a good wife she even acted like mad woman but was normal and attacked vikram with vases 2 times and Now wish to kill him !!!

Divorce is an option for two people Vikram can pay her give her money help her support her but why to force him remain married to her ?? the woman who made his life hell ? why ?

Sorry if I hurt any one but… that's what I feel and want cv to show us this too.. !!

croziaxx thumbnail
 cv please end this faltoo ko triangle, there is no charm in this triangle, its nonsense, bring amu back and make 2 couple ki story ...  because of this bakwas, no body enjoying, neither adni fan nor vini fan.. please take a decision and stop this unnecessary drama..  
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Vinnie79]
Do not show Sugni, so worried , frantic even about finding her "true love" Vickram...just so that she could come up with some sob story about  "Thakur Malick" I love you but can't marry you because  you are Married!... "I don't want to comit a sin of seprating a Husband and wife"  That will  just be  a further insult to Vickram Singh,  the man has been through enough for this girl. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Dear CV's,
 I see it took you exactly 3 days from this post  to do exactly what  we were hoping you had the sense enough not to do! (OK I know this has to be filmed in advance, but  man are you guys predictable!)
 Can you tell  the audience here now  what is your problem with divorce? I know a marriage is  a stuggle and two people should  do all they can to make it work...but in this  situation  that  dose not apply. We have one spouse who will stop at nothing to  keep her position and status in society , lie, scheme, murder and pretend to be mad. Your message is  stay in a marriage "till death do you part? literally"  So it is Ok  for Vickram to take constant abuse from his wife? Now if we swiched it around, would it be OK  if for a woman to stay in an abusive marriage as well? Because clearly divorce for you is not an option! 😡.
 Why make Sugni  chase after Vickram, she asked him to leave her in peace, well why did she not leave with her mother as well...Adi could have explained it all by himself. Send Sugni to the City let her sort out her  confused brain.  Now you have Vickram thinking she is willing to go back with him, but no  he was not humiliated enough by Sugni and Adi so you are about to humiliate him and break his heart more!
 You could not prove him to by phys _co when he was acting possessive over Sugni  so the only way to make him negitive  would be to make him hate her now???  You might be surprised the audience is still sympathetic towards him.
 Sugni is supposed to be a strong girl with some kind of morals and Values , you are taking that away from her character  every day!  And don't say she is sacrificing her love  for a family to stay together. Love is a sacrifice angle  is not working here...please give it up!
 Let Sugni leave the village make something of herself, after a few years maybe they can meet again Sugni as a more mature  understanding person, and Vickram  as  a man  dedicated to the upliftment to those in the community.
 let Vickram find out who really try to kill him and get rid of his wife by divorce, let him try to sort out his sisters problems , if you are going with the digvijai track.
 If you need to keep reva around , she could join digvijai's camp after her divorce and do  har plotting to distroy Vickrams family for revenge.! I have a feeling Vickram and Reva will make good opponinets, as seen  in the bedroom  when she  told him he could have Sugni!
 so many things so many ideas  you can do with this story...

payal7 thumbnail
[DIV]well said Vinnie.

Dear CVs

The TVS-Adi-Sugni triangle is not entertaining so why do you think makingTVS negative and making Adi-sugni life difficult is going to be entertaining, Wake up PLEASE. This story has dragged on soo long that no one cares.

The man has been used and abused, not shown any compassion or support by his own family, humiliated, has had his heart broken over and over again by Sugni and is now going to be hurt all over again when he realises she still has no intention of being with him.

He had accepted that they were not meant to be and was trying to find a way to move on. So why did you bother making her chase after him?

It would have been better if you had just let him be or let him die when he was stabbed. That would have been kinder than what you are going to do to him now.

Is there a rule that no one can be happy in this programme, I cannot remember when any of the characters had a laugh or joke. (i don't mean the contrived situation like Sugni Mama and Mami in the cow shed).

Please do something positive.Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago